Define 'Beauty'

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You transported to Mato's secret room and saw the family portraits. 

"TS Family." You read out the name and smiled. "I remember a name called TS." You walked around the room slowly and saw portraits, the princess and pricne of TS Family. 

TS Family. SMTOWN. CUBEFAMILY.

You smiled and stopped walking. You closed your eyes and felt your energy surface your mind, your past memories, now that the past Daerom had connection with you, you can go back to the past and research. 

In your vision, you saw the portraits, the princes and princesses. Princes of SMTOWN, princesses of SMTOWN. You saw names alike to the ones with the portrait. "Girls Generation. Super Junior. f(x). SHINee." 

Another vision popped up, it was a building with the name CUBEENT on it. Princes and princesses of CUBEFAMILY appeared. "BEAST. 4MINUTE. A Pink." 

The next vision popped up and this time it was TS Family, a logo that has the same shape as Zelo's necklace logo appeared on a giant building. Their princes and princesses were shown and you opened your eyes with a gasp.

Your mind clicked as both your eyes glowed, a spell has unlocked itself in your mind and it was like seeing a formula in your head as the spell continue to fill your mind with enchanting spells and words. 

When it stopped, you went back to reality and you gasped. You stare down at a glowing light in both your hands, something is appearing and glowing. You stare down at 3 bottles, each one has their own name on it.

"SMTOWN." You picked up a bright pink bottle and read the name on it. You picked up another one with a blue cube shown on it. "CUBEENT." And you picked up another one with a flipped square, and had a half green and half white look. "TSENT."

Each bottle showed beauty in it, it was beautiful. Your eyes shined as you saw green sparkles glowed in the TS bottle, while blue sparkles spark up in CUBE bottle, SM bottle had a glow of bright pink that could make anyone smile. *Each of these bottles, they have their original beauty hidden in it. And I need to bring it back.*

You smile and place these things in your magical pocket, when you zipped it up, your magical pocket automatically disappeared, leaving small sparkles floating in the air.

*To bring reality back to this universe, I need to unlock it's beauty.* You smiled and teleported off. 

"So, has everything gone well?" Appeared a man in blue. "Yes, everything is going perfectly well." Appeared another man in green. 

"Perfect." A guy in pink appeared and the 3 men stood in the middle of the spotlight while Yuji just rolled her eyes in a corner. "You guys, excuse me. I brought this world to you people. Now let me have my fun after you guys have finish yours. My parents will be here in two hours and-" "We're already here." A voice spoke out.

Yuji stopped and turn to her side, she gasped when she saw her parents. "Mom! Dad!" She smiled and hugged them. Their parents smiled. "We've gotten out of the black hole." 

"I see." Yuji smirked. "Good work, my princess." Smiled Yuji's mom and Yuji smiled back in delight. "I have my charms." 

"Now, what do we do now?" asked the 3 men. "I need each and everyone of your planet's hearts. Mato's heart is in my hands but apparently, Mato's heart can only work well with both hearts. I need the other half. And I assume its in each of your princes and princesses." Yuji eyed the 3 men and they nodded.

"So you want to their powers out and formed it into a ball filled with souls?" asked the guy in pink. Yuji nodded. "Exactly. I needed it. Or my plan won't work." 

"Alright. Understood. You let us have our revenge, now we help you." said the man in blue, the man in green nodded too. Yuji smiled evilly. "That's perfect." 

You, on the other hand had overheard everything from outside. *So, she's the destroyer of the reality world. She's taking all the beauty in for herself. What a y brat.* You frowned and transformed into a plant, just in time too because the 3 men had came out and 3 of them went separate ways, you followed the guy in green first, into a room that had the TS logo on the door.

You stare at it forawhile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter