The Main Reason

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here you go." Youngjae placed another large stack of books on the table and you nod at him. "Is that it?" You asked. 

"Hold on, let me check." Youngjae said and counted the almost 5 large stacks of books in front of you. When he was done, he nodded at you. "Yup. That's altogether. 50 history books of our country." 

"Wow. That's a lot." Eunbi said and you nodded too. "Good luck then." Youngjae smiled and left the library, leaving you and Eunbi.

You smile and twisted your neck and stretched your arms. "Alright! Let's get to work!" You start to open the first history book of Mato Planet and carefully read each of the words.

Eunbi just sat next to you and smile. She randomly pulled out one book that had a title that caught her attention. Eunbi read it out loud, "Princess of Galaxies. Hmm.. interesting." 

Curious, she flipped it open. Eunbi went on reading the names of all princesses and just smile if she recognize a few of them. Eunbi find each of the princesses history was amazing and really nice to read since there was a lot of risking and drama in it. 

A name caught Eunbi's attention as she flipped the page. Her eyes widened at that familiar name, "No way.." She went on reading the history of that familiar princess's history.

Her eyes scanned the whole page of her history and she memorized each and every one of the words in the book. *Oh my gosh..* She gasped as she read one part and stopped at one sentence.

"If a girl only has the looks but her heart is not as pretty as her looks, then she is not worth to be."

*Impossible..* Eunbi went on reading and another sentence caught her attention. 

"If there is a girl that has the opposite, even if her looks isn't much, at least her heart speaks other wise than her looks, then she is worth everything." 

*Seriously? Am I reading something else?* Her eyes widened as another small but important sentence caught her eye.

"That's because, I'm that girl. The girl with no looks, but has the heart of everything. Me, No Daerom."

Eunbi stopped scanning the books and looked up at you, you were so into reading the book that you didn't realized that Eunbi was gaping at you. 

*When was this?* She immediately turned the page and saw the year on it. It was the year before you were born, 1986. 

*Just 10 years away, but, .. how?* She flipped the page again and saw the picture of the girl. *Oh no..* Her eyes floated onto that one similar face. Eunbi gulped and stare at your face, and then back to the princess face on the photo.

*It can't be.. but how? Unless she was reborn again.. But, who is her father?* Curious, Eunbi flipped back and forth of this princess that almost has the same profile as you. 

She finally found her real profile and where she came from, Eunbi just gasped real loudly when she finally knew who is the father and mother. 

You heard her gasp which made you snapped out of your reading and you turn to Eunbi. "Hmm? What's wrong?" You leaned in to take a look on what she was reading, but didn't get a chance to as Eunbi suddenly snapped shut the book and quickly threw it on the desk. "Oh, it's nothing! I just read an interesting story! Yeah!"

You just blinked at her, confused on why is she acting so nervous. "Really?" 

"Really! Why don't you go and continue your reading while I go look for another book that doesn't shock me, okay?" Eunbi said and pushed your head back to the book but you just turn back to her and just look at her. 

You searched her face, Eunbi just continue to smile at you and you just sighed. "Alright then." You continued your reading and heard Eunbi's fast footsteps as she went into a row of bookshelves.

*I wonder what was that all about?* You wondered and just shrugg it off. *Maybe it's nothing important.* You continued your reading on the history.

Eunbi finally came to a row of books that she wanted to find, a book about the Princess No Daerom borned on 1986. *Who is this princess? Is she really Daerom? But, how come? Or did the universe repeat itself?* Eunbi was downright confused but continue to search for the book she was looking for.

Her sharp eyes scanned the whole books of Princess in the shelves and came to a stop on the princess she never thought she'd see. "Princess of Stars." she called out. Now why did that na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter