Breakfast

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    After you've cleaned up the mess in the kitchen and bandaged your bleeding hand, you came out of your dorm after washing up and was dressed up in the adventure outfit that the maids back at the Stars of EXO prepared for you.   You went to the Princes room and do your job, to wake them up. You wake them up one by one in ascending order. Youngest to oldest.   You went to Prince Sehun's room first and knocked it, "Your highness?" You called out. But no response came back and you figured that he must be still sleeping.   So, without hesitating you just twisted open both doorknobs and pushed both big doors open.    You squinted your eyes around, puzzled. You eyed the empty bed and realized that his puppy slippers aren't around. *Did he use the bathroom?* You wondered and went in his bathroom to check up on him.   And as you did, someone just came in the bedroom.    Sehun just sighed in frustration. "Omo! Otthoke? I just made her hand bleed and let her clean up my mess! Aigoo! Sehun, you really are a babo! Aish!"    Sehun got up and was about to enter the bathroom until you came out of it with your eyes widened in front of him. You had just heard his words and eyed him up and down.   "So, it was you." You said and Sehun just let his jaw dropped, gasping in front of you. "Omo!"   "What are you doing here?!" He shrieked. You'd just eyed him with a look, "Waking you up. But it seems that you have been sneaking off again. Drinking milk." You said while tapping your foot at him as you placed both your hands on your hip.   Sehun just lowered his head in defeat, he stared at the ground for a couple seconds before saying something you'd never though he'd say.    "I'm sorry, Daerom." He mumbled softly. Your eyes softened and you just blinked at him. "What?" You asked, beginning to stop tapping your foot.   "Sorry, Daerom. For the trouble I've caused to you back at the kitchen. You had to get hurt, scolded and even had to clean up the mess, even though it wasn't you who cause it. I'm sorry. That really should be me in your spot a few minutes ago. I'm sorry." He mumbled.   You'd just smile at him. *Maybe he isn't what I thought he is. He does has a heart.* "Its alright, your highness. I'm your maid anyway. Its my job." You said and Sehun nodded.    "Anyways, since you're up now." You said while pulling a strand of your hair behind your ear. You went to his closet and opened it up. Millions of clothes was shown in front of you and you just carefully eyed the perfect clothing for him today and saw the weather outside.   You gave him a cooling outfit, one that isn't too hot or revealing when you wear it. "Be at the main door with your hyungs when you are ready. I'll be waiting there soon with all of your supplies." You said and left his picked-out clothings on the bed.   Once you left, Sehun just smile down at the clothing you picked for him. *She really isn't what I thought she'd be. I thought someone ugly as her would be really mean. But I guess, that.. mom was right. You can never judge a person by its cover.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter