Running into a person

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“La dee la, la dee da~” Eunbi sang while walking around the castle’s hall. She’d finally finish her walk in the long castle’s hall and got her way out of the castle and only to face the beautiful fountain right in front of her.

She’d just smile and got down the stairs and to the fountain, placing her hands into the fountain and splashed her face with the cold water. Splashing herself was really refreshing and Eunbi smiled happily.

She looked up and saw two guards carrying a giant sack that had a giant sticker marked on it, it read, *Mato Planet?* Eunbi wondered in surprised.

At first, she wanted to went over and ask the guards about the giant sack, but then a cry was heard and Eunbi snapped her head towards the sound.

She saw two little boys bullying a poor little girl by carrying her doll up and down, teasing her to try and catch it.

“No! Give it back! My doll!” cried the little girl as tears started to stream down her face. Eunbi just furiously went over and shouted out loud, “Hey!” She called out angrily. She didn’t know why but this made her pissed off.

The 3 of the children turned their heads towards Eunbi as she angrily made her way to the 3 of them.

“Uh-oh! RUN!” The 2 boys grew scared and ran away throwing the doll in the pool of mud. “No!” The girl cried as she bent down in front of her doll in the pool of mud.

“Hey! You two!” Eunbi shouted but they were long gone already. “Man..” Eunbi sighed and just looked down to see the poor little girl, already on another verge of crying again.

Eunbi pitied her and bent down, “Hey there.. Don’t cry.” Eunbi comforted her. But she started to cry while burying her head in her arms.

Eunbi sighed and just smile, she reached her hand out and picked up her muddy doll from the pool of mud. Eunbi wiped the mud off the doll with her hands, not bothering how muddy her fingers looked now.

She turned to the crying little girl and patted her back, “Here you go.” She said. The little girl stop crying and look up, Eunbi just smile. “It’s still good as new. All you have to do is clean her up and brush her hair again, then she’ll be smiling happily again. She’s not broken or injured. So don’t cry. She’s just dirty and stained that’s all.”

“But, her dress. I don’t think I can ever take those dirty dress off. It’s stuck to her.” Said the little girl as she start sniffling again. “Hm.. the dress..” Eunbi softly thought while tapping her chin. “Mmm..” Eunbi just smile as she got an idea.

“Okay, close your eyes little girl. I’ll make her a new and clean dress, okay?” said Eunbi to the little girl. “How?” The little girl wondered while her tears flowed down her cheeks.

Eunbi just smile. “Just close your eyes.”

The little girl did a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter