BTOB and BAP: Round 1 Dance Battle

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“DAEROM NOONA!” Zelo shouted and raced up the steps. You finished tying your hair up into a high ponytail and spun around.

The door opened up and in came Zelo, all pumped up. “It’s time for breakfast!” He beamed and you smiled. “Araso. I’ll be down soon.”

“Okay! See you later, noona!” Zelo nodded and smiled. He went out of your room, but as he did, at the same time Sungjae appeared. Zelo and Sungjae made eye contact and they glared at each other.

“Stay away from my noona.” Zelo half hissed and half whispered. Sungjae just ignored him and smirked. He went down the steps, catching up with Ilhoon, who was already halfway down the steps.

Zelo just grew angry. *Grr! That guy!* He stormed all the way out, pissed.

After the awkward breakfast, you decided to served out desserts to lightened the mood. But chaos happened when Zelo suddenly shouted.

“No noona! You only served us treats for us! Not them!” Zelo angrily glared at the BTOB princes. The princes just raised their brows at Zelo, confused. They know they are not welcome, but that doesn’t mean that Zelo should be rude about it.

“Zelo, shh!” Youngjae rolled his eyes and eyed the maknae. “No! Noona is never gonna share her cooking with strangers!” And that’s when Sungjae snapped.

“Strangers?! Psh! How impolite are you? Did your mother ever teach you any manners?!” Sungjae roared.

“Maknae!” Eunkwang got up from his seat. “My mother and manners is none of your business!” Zelo shot.

“Zelo! Stop!” Yongguk growled. “But hyung-“

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Someone roared. And all eyes turned to you. You angrily glared at them,

“Noona!” Zelo look at you, shocked from your outburst. You just eyed him sternly, then eyed Sungjae.

“Both of you,” You growled. “Apologize to each other.” You ordered.

“But-“ Both started.

“NOW!” You exploded. Zelo and Sungjae kept quiet, and just faced each other. *But I don’t wanna apologize to this jerk!* Both of them thought and didn’t know what to do. You just crossed your arms at them.

*Ugh. Maknaes are always maknaes.* You thought and a flashback suddenly appeared in your mind.

“No Kai hyung! You apologize to me first!”

“No! I did nothing wrong!”

The flashback ended and you suddenly remembered about Kai and Sehun. *The maknaes..* You softly thought, remembering those times with the princes. *I hope they are okay now.* You wondered.

“Oh man! What’s all the shouting about? It was so loud that I woke up already. You princes are still fighting over Daerom?” Eunbi appeared. “Yes they are.” Youngjae said and Eunbi shook her head then smiled.

“Hey,” She started. All heads turn to her. “Let’s make this a game, hmm?” She suggested.

“Huh?” All of them blinked at Eunbi, confused.

Moments later, all 15 of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter