Yuji's Attack

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days later, Lay, Baekhyun and Kai all started to pair up with Eunmi to fix the project that are having. The rest of the princes were starting to get suspicious of the trio. The last time it was Kai who was skipping family time, but now even Lay and Baekhyun? 

"Hmm, something is not right here." Suho though while furrowing his eyebrows. He put down his teacup after sipping the tea. 

It was noon time and the EXO princes were having tea in the garden to spend some family time, it's a royal thing for them to be drinking tea. Sehun just nodded while munching on a tart. 

"What's up with the three of them? They've been skipping family time for the past 3 days." Sehun said and the rest nodded in agreement with the maknae's words.

"I don't know. But why don't we start following them tomorrow?" Tao suggested. The rest turned to Suho, waiting for his response. He just sipped his tea again and nodded. 

"We'll start tomorrow." He smirked. 

Just at the same time, Princess Yuji walked past the garden. All eyes fell on her and the princes just nodded at the princess. Yuji just smiled and went up to them.

Sehun just sighed and ignored her. *Here comes the chatterbox.* He thought and grumbled softly.

"Hello, your highnesses, having a morning tea? May I join?" She asked. "No thank you. It's pretty much cramp here." Sehun shot and Yuji just gave him a look. *What's up with that prince?* She angrily thought.

She scanned the places and realized that 3 princes were gone. "Hmm, where are the other 3 princes?" She asked. "Oh, I didn't know that you could count properly." Sehun whispered. "Heard that!" She shot him a look, Sehun just swallowed his tart and gave her a glare that made Yuji feel frightened.

"Anyways, where are they?" She asked, trying to smile brighter than ever. "Don't know. They disappeared just 20 minutes ago." Chen said and sipped his tea.

"Oh?" Yuji said and realized that another prescence wasn't here and that made her smile. "Where is your maid?" She asked. "Her name is Daerom, okay?" Sehun snapped.

"What's your deal, man?!" Yuji finally snapped at him. Suho just sat there with a panick look, "Sorry, your highness. He's still young. Sehun is still a young bloomer." He defended Sehun's childish talks and Yuji just shrugged it off. 

"Right.." She said and just her heel. "Anyways, I gotta go do something. Bye, your highness and child prince." She shot Sehun a look. Sehun wasn't affected and sipped his tea, "Bye old lady." He said and Yuji felt like she just got his by thousands of rocks but she let it slide while stomping her way to a secret room.

"That boy! Grr!" She yelled while slamming the door shut. "Old lady?! Grr! He pisses me off!" She angrily yelled and sighed. She entered the dim room and stood in front of a purple stone, which was the galaxies stone.

With this stone, you can see all kinds of places as long as you asked it. It will show you anywhere, a billion miles away from here, the stone can track the place you wanted to see. It is a maginificent stone of magic.

"No Daerom. Track her down in Mato planet." She said. The stone sparkled a bit before doing its magic. It zoomed in to Mato planet and finally track you down. 

As the results were clear, Yuji gritted her teeth. "So, she's not fully dead. Those stupid guards." She angrily said and turned around. "No Daerom, you must die. Forget summoning the guards. I'll kill you myself!" She said and took her coat. After dressing up in her coat, Yuji teleported to Mato planet in a flash.

Meanwhile, on Mato planet. 

You had just finished helping the maids watered the plants in the royal garden and had just changed into clean clothes from the tiring day. You got changed into a cute outfit and had your hair tied up into a bun with a pink bow.

You came out of your room and looked around the hallway. *Now, what do I wanna do? The princes aren't back yet. And Eunbi has been gone for a long time.* You thought and pouted.

You sighed while walking around the hallway, thinking what should you do now. You abruptly stopped in front of a door and looked up.

*The library.* You thought, puzzled. *How did I end up here?* 

*Oh wells.* You smiled and just pushed open the door. You got in and remembered the times where you had read all the histories of Mato. It was really tiring and you did your best. 

Now, you just had to know more about EXO's histories. But you've read some here, but not all of it. Because Mato planet mostly had Mato's histories. The histories you knew about EXO is that they were mostly involved into wars with Mato planet. But there was never a good reason on why they always fight with Mato.

You stopped remembering it and sighed, "Maybe I should start knowing about the princesses in this galaxy." You said to yourself and smile. *Maybe even about my mom.* You thought and went to the section about all princesses in this galaxy.

You scanned through the books and finally found that book you were looking for. *A-ha!* You smiled and reached out for it. You pulled it out and smiled at the cover.

Princess of Galaxies

You took out the book and went on reading about it, but what you didn't know that this book was the same book that Eunbi read the other day when you were studying about Mato's history.

Just as you flipped through the pages a page stuck out and you flipped it ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter