Mato Planet

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The doorknob of the cottage twisted and your eyes widened as your mouth has been cupped by the stranger who is tangling his body next to yours.

You'd just stay quiet. "Shh..." He whispered and you obeyed and lay stiff right next to him. He turn to the door and lower his body so that his blonde hair would stay out of the way and let his dark clothings take over and hoping it would blend in with the shadows, so that the two of you would be unseen.

When the door was about to be push open, a loud pang was heard.

You squeeze your eyes shut in fear and the person right next to you just look down at you, seeing how scared you were, he softened and sighed in relief. The two of you were safe now, and he knew when he heard one of his brother's voice.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EXO GUARDS DOING HERE?!" A loud husky voice snarled at the guards and you peek open your eyes. 

"Don't worry. They won't hurt you. They are my brothers." said the boy next to you as he released his grasp on you. You just unwarily stare at him, unsure. But he'd just sent you a smile full of warmth on it. "It's okay. We won't hurt you." 

You just blink at him, but then smile. You didn't know why, you just feel like this person is trustable. He got off you and you got up almost immediately.

The door was suddenly kicked open when you were standing on your two feet, but the sudden outburst made you jump back down on the bed.

"JUNG DAEHYUN! YAH!" That same loud deep husky voice suddenly boomed in the cottage. You squeaked a bit while falling back on the bed, and the boy just shook his head. "Shut up, hyung. You're making her scared." He went to your side and lift you back up, putting you back on balance.

You smile at him, "Thanks." The other blonde boy eyed you, "Who is she?" You just stare at him, your mouth formed into an 'O' shape at the sight of the scary looking man.

"HYUNG!" A loud voice chirped in and you looked behind the scary looking man, only to see a few more blonde looking men staring back at you.

"WHO IS SHE?!" All of them asked at the same time. You'd just lowered your head in embarrassment. The boy next to you just smile. "Let's go home first." 

Moments later, you found yourself in a pretty giant living room with the maids serving you tea and some cute little desserts which are in bunny shaped with cute little clothing wrapped around their mouth. 

You stare at in awe, *Wow.* You thought. 

*Cute.* You laughed and leaned on the couch and realized that you were pressing onto something. You spun around and was surprised to see the exact bunnies on the cupcakes, just that they were in plushies toys form.

"Woah." You said out loud. "Enjoying the bunnies?" the same boy in the cottage appeared and you jumped in surprise. "Omo! You scared me!" You said while helding your chest, where your pumping heart is at.

"Did I?" He said while plopping himself on one of the couch, he took the first one with the black blow tie on its nose bunny. He hugged it and smile at you. "This is my bunny you know? It's call Keke Mato." He explained.

"Keke mato? Isn't that.. you know, something like a girl's name?" You said and he nodded. "Yep." 

"The others are all male, except for mine." He said and smile. You just stare at him in awe. "Oh." You nod.

"Whoo! That shower was nice!" In came the same boys with blonde hair, one of them plopped himself next to you and hugged one of the bunnies. 

"Ooh! Cookies!" He beamed and went to get one of it, and just ate it down. He smile and just turn to you then to the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter