Baekhyun's Dream

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were done reading the final book of the history and sighed. You bumped your head onto the table as you pushed the thick history book away.

You rested your head on the table and smiled. *Yes. I've finished it.* 

Today was the third day and night. You have finally finished all the storybooks and everything, Eunbi was accompanying you through all of it. She stayed up with you last night and even in the morning.

But today at noon, Eunbi suddenly disappeared, saying that she needed to check up on something and won't be back for a while. And of course, how could you forget the part where she yelled at you saying, 

"DON'T RUN AWAY!" 

You liked Eunbi for her caring and everything, but sometimes she's just like a mother hen panicking around when there is nothing to panick about.

You closed your eyes and drifted off to slumber land. Dreaming everything you had read in the history book, everything that's you've learned.

The next day, you woke up real early and immediately got out of the library, stretching. Sort of tired now. You yawned out loud and rotated your neck. You sighed and thought about something. 

*I haven't move my body for a long time. When was the last time I danced?* You thought and remembered that painful moment of you dancing in the castle's garden and was caught in the royal kitchen by Princess Yuji, or so, your evil twin sister. 

Even though the two of you were twins, the two of you looked nothing a like. Yuji had large eyes, while yours were average. Her eyes shined with brown almond color but yours shined bright sapphire blue under the moonlight. 

Her hair was straight and slightly curled. While yours were fully curled up and was shorther than hers but other than her perfect nose. Your skin was fully milky white while hers had a slight tan to it.

You frowned at the thought of your twin sister and sighed. *I swear, we are never related. Never.* 

You walked in the direction where the dance studio was located in this castle and finally found it in one of the rooms in the hallways. Their dance studio was something cause when you first stepped in it, you could help but gasped real loudly.

"Oh my god.." You said while entering the dance studio and closing the door shut behind you. You saw all the big speakers and players set out and the wide space around you plus the big giant mirror in front of you.

You saw your own reflection in the mirror and sighed. You looked like a mess since you hadn't dance for so long. *I should shape up now.* You thought and went to the players. You saw a few CD's set out. *I'm sure they won't mine if I borrow the studio for a while.* You thought and picked a random CD that had a title you're interested in.

Believe

You smiled and press 'Play'. You got in the middle of the dance floor and stretched yourself first as an intro was played. You rotated your head and did all sorts of stretching.

When you were done, you got up and shake yourself. *That was refreshing.* You felt your body relaxing and not so stiff as usual. You smile and the song started.

The song was pretty up beat and you were in the mood to dance into it. You smile and tried making all the freestyle moments mixed together, mashing up all the moves together to make it look you're just dancing one dance.

You smiled at your moves, all those days without dancing. You still could aist it well with these moves. You smiled and continue dancing through out the whole song.

When you were done, you panted heavily and sat down on one of the couches in the studio and found a neat pile of towel roll-ups on a table.

You took it and wiped off your sweat dripping down from your neck and your hair. You wiped all your sweat away and smiled. Another song was played and this one was really an 'eargasm'.

Since it had all sorts of remixes mixed in it. You smile and suddenly remembered someone, *Kai and Lay oppa would love to dance to this. Speaking of them, I wonder how they are doing now?* You wondered.

*Have they notice my missing prescence?* You wondered, cause hardly the princes would ever notice you. Cause there was once when you accidentally locked yourself up in a supply closet in the castle at the Stars of EXO and throughout the whole day, the princes didn't notice that you're gone. 

*Nah, they are probably spending their time with Princess Yuji.* You sourly thought and frowned. But deep down inside, you sure wished that the princes would for once notice you. *I miss them..* You admit and sighed. *As soon as I finish my job here. I'll immediately go back and claimed my role as a princess.* You smiled and got up.

You walked out of the dance studio and down to your room, ready to change out of those sweaty clothes.

On EXO Planet, at the Planet of All Galaxies.

What you had wished for did come true as the 12 princes finally realized your missing prescence. Well, technically, it was quite obvious cause,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter