Finding Out

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Lay raced down the halls of the castle, searching every room for the two maknaes. 

As they were searching for them, Baekhyun felt someone behind him and frowned. Baekhyun spun around quickly and narrowed his eyes. 

No one is there in the hallways. Only him and Lay. So why does he felt like someone is watching him?

*I sense something suspicious.* Baekhyun thought of an idea, among the 12 princes he has the best at sensing something and he is always right.

*Wait! I've got it!* He smiled and tugged on Lay's sleeve. Lay stopped looking and blinked at Baekhyun. "What?" 

"Come with me." He dragged him off and Lay just frowned, confused but didn't say anything more and let Baekhyun dragged him off. 

Yuji appeared when the princes had disappeared down the hallway. Yuji smirked and followed them with her feet not touching the ground, floating around. *You can't see me princes. I have the powers that you guys don't. Invisibility.*

She floated down the hallways tracking down the two princes and when she turned to the right where she had tracked them. Yuji frowned at the empty hallways. *Aish! Where are they? That's impossible for them to disappeared like that.* 

Yuji sighed and curled her fist into a ball. "Aish! Those princes!" Fuming with anger and frustrated, Yuji angrily floated down the hallway.

Just then a light appeared from the walls where Yuji had just stand and out came Baekhyun and Lay. They came out of the light portal and Baekhyun closed it up with a wave of his hand.

Lay eyed Yuji floating down the hallway and turn to Baekhyun. "So, she's been following us ever since we came out of the library?"

Baekhyun nodded. "I'm sensing she was the one who found all the information of Daerom. But, why?" Baekhyun was beyond confused. Lay just shrugged and turn to him. "No matter. Our answers will soon be revealed. First off, we must head somewhere safe." 

"Why?" Baekhyun turn to Lay, confused. "Don't you see how angry she sound? Yuji is practically fuming with anger. And I'm guessing she wanted to vanished us probably cause we know too much info on something secret of hers." Lay said and narrowed his eyes down the hallway where Yuji had vanished.

"Come on!" Lay led the way and Baekhyun followed. "Where are we going?"

"We're gonna search for the maknaes and bring them with us. I'm pretty sure they found something that we don't know. Seeing how quiet these two are lately. I'm pretty sure they experienced something and knew a secret." Lay summoned his young spirit out, his small purple unicorn, Aeri.

"Find Kai's young spirit." Lay ordered and the unicorn's horn shined birght as it began its tracking on finding Kai's young spirit. It flew off and Lay followed with Baekhyun behind.

Aeri had flew out to the forest and Baekhyun looked at the trees puzzled. "Is it just me or does this feels like a deja vu where he had followed Kai the other day." 

Lay just shrugged. "Probably." He kept his eyes on Aeri, but suddenly it stopped midway. Lay abruptly stopped too and Baekhyun went crashing into him and ended up having a bruised nose.

"Ow!" Baekhyun yelped. "Shh!" Lay hissed and focused on Aering. 

"Can you see him?" Lay asked and Aeri transformed into a little replica of Lay with a small little horn on top of his purple hair. "No. Aura had suddenly disappeared. I'm sensing he had teleported somewhere along with Kai." 

"Oh, well, how about Sehun and his spirit?" Lay asked and Aering nodded. "I'll try." He closed his eyes and started to sense Aedo's prescence. "Found him." Aeri suddenly said and flew off. "This way!"

"Let's go!" La

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter