Met Kai

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish!" You rolled around your bed, still uncomfortable. You rolled to the other side again and forced your eyes shut. You tried sleeping but your mind won't let you as it kept on popping pictures of the EXO boys.

*Are they okay?* You wondered again while opening your eyes. You stare out the window and saw the moon and stars twinkling at you.  

You checked the time, it was already past midnight and you still haven't slept. Eunbi had left around 9 and you spent the 2 hours reading a storybook but slowly got bored of it and tried sleeping. But failed at last, and now you end up here. 

Lieing on your bed, still sleepless. You sighed and tried turning to the other side and sleep again. But it wasn't working and you got frustrated.

"Aish!" You got up and left your bedroom. "I need some fresh air." You said while exiting the castle, you walked to the back of the castle, where the royal garden was. You stood in the middle of the garden and smiled.

The flowers were all healthy and you smiled, happy. But then, you sighed afterwards. "Why can't I sleep?" You mumbled and pouted at the moon. It just shined back to you.

You looked around the garden and relaxed yourself, remembering the things that had happened today. So many had happened, you just found out that you had a twin which is Princess No Daerom. And that Yuji had invaded here, wanting to destroy everybody on Mato planet, even you.

Then you had unlocked your first power, Janus. You sighed once more and just curled yourself up into a ball. "So many things happened today.." 

You sighed again and looked around the garden, this garden had some sort of familiar flashback to you, then you suddenly remembered someone. *Kai.* Your mind clicked as the memory of Yuji's birthday night flashed in your mind.

It was a cold night that time and Kai had been hanging with you under the moonlight that night. He had finally properly talked to you for once. And even though some words of his were harsh and cold, it actually had a good feeling in you. Knowing that they don't absolutely hate you because of your ugliness.

I mean, if you truly hate a person. You wouldn't even bother to talk to them or let them stay in your life. But, then the princes lived with your nagging everyday and all talk bad about your looks later. Even it hurt, being cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter