Baekhyun's Research

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and Sehun ate silently in breakfast today and didn't say anything ever since the incident that happened last night.

Another Daerom came and said that she was reborned again and they must also keep an eye on the fake princess, Yuji.

Kai had forgotten about the incident of his brothers destroying the machine he had worked for many weeks. But that doesn't mean he has forgiven Suho just yet. 

Today in breakfast, Baekhyun was worried about Kai. Probably cause he knew all about his secret but didn't do anything to help him. But then, Baekhyun received another dream again.

The one with the same girl. Baekhyun's dream was different this time, it seems like the girl was lighting a path and giving him hints every night.

Last night Baekhyun dreamt of her, they were in the darkness. Baekhyun had used his power to light the way up but surprisingly, in his dream, he couldn't conquer a big and enormous light. Which happens to many dreamers as well, hey, everybody runs really slowly in their dreams no matter how fast they tried to run. 

But his light powers felt weak too, he was about to give up from trying too hard but then a hand reached out and grabbed his hand. A girl that illuminates warmth smiled at him.

Baekhyun nearly thought he was going to faint as his heart skipped a beat and everything was quiet. His eyes were on the girl's features the whole time.

She was something beautiful, precious and amazing. But then, as he called out for her name. She responded but Baekhyun never get the message because right then. It's like her voice went mute and only move only.

Baekhyun couldn't read this kind of message. So now, here he is, sitting in front of his delicious breakfast and poking the egg yolks, trying to figured out what his dream girl had said.

*What was her name? I couldn't pinpoint it out.* He sighed in frustration as he played with yolks again. Chanyeol, who happens to sit next to him noticed it.

He looked up and frowned. Baekhyun is the only brother that he's super closed with and Chanyeol love him a lot for that, but then as his brother, Chanyeol was beginning to worry for Baekhyun. Probably because Baekhyun hardly frowns and sighed in frustration.

"Yah." Chanyeol called out to him. Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts and looked up. "Hmm? Oh! What is it, yeol?" He asked with a gentle smile.

Chanyeol just blinked at him and ate his breakfast, "Are you okay?" He questioned as he gave him the suspicious eye.

Baekhyun just smiled and nodded. "Yes." 

Chanyeol eyed him with a look then down to his plate. Baekhyun noticed it and just laughed awkwardly. "Ah, it so happens I'm not that hungry today. I'm done now. Would you guys excuse me." He said as he took the last sip of his milk.

After wiping his lips, Baekhyun got up and left the room. Lay noticed it and looked up as Baekhyun had left the room just now and he had remembered his frowning expression. *What is he worried about?*

Baekhyun sighed loudly as he sat down in front of the piano in the music room of the castle. The balcony doors opened u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter