Going back to EXO

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was night time in Mato planet and you slowly creaked open your bedroom door. You looked around the place and saw that everything is quiet and in place. Sensing that no one is in the hallway and were all sound asleep. 

You crept out of your bedroom door with your duffel bag and closed the door quietly behind you. 

*Perfect. Now, I just gotta find that spell book.* You thought. 

This morning Eunbi had thought you about your powers in the library where you were searching something about yourself. And Eunbi had taught you about the powers you may hold and how you could control it.

And a power interested you, you can teleport too. Just like Kai.

Only your power is stronger, you can teleport from planet to planet. While Kai only can teleport from place to place. You opened the library door and crept inside. 

You gasped as you saw Eunbi lying on the table, fast asleep with her bagpack next to her as she rested herself on a book she was reading. 

You went over slowly and made sure that Eunbi was fast asleep. If she is awake, your plan would be ruined. You wanted and decided to teleport back to EXO planet.

You didn't know why, but you just missed that place. And you had to go back. An evil little princess is there, ruining the place, the planet and your father is in trouble too.

You waved your hand in front of Eunbi's face, seeing that she was indeed sound asleep. You make your way to the other side of the table where the spells of books are. 

As you went over you start to search for your book and had to move a lot of books away just to find your teleport spell book. *Found it!* You smiled and snatched the book up and put in front of the moonlight so you can read the title.

*Yup!* You smiled. *This is it.* You happily flipped it open and read the spells. "Aura.." You blinked at the spell name. 

"Ga.. yun...ee.." You read and you teleported next to Eunbi. You blinked and gasped. "Woah.." You whispered and gasped.

*It worked!* You smiled and flipped the pages again. "Let's see... teleports to 10 miles away, teleport to.. a-ha!" You smiled and gasped while covering your mouth. You stare down at Eunbi, forgetting that she was asleep and you can't be too loud.

But you were just so excited that you freaked out at the moment. Eunbi budged a bit but didn't move. You sighed in relief and held onto the spell book while leaning down on the table. But your duffel bag smashed onto Eunbi's bagpack and it slid down to the ground letting out a thud sound.

"Oopsy.." You said when you saw it plopped onto the ground. You stare at Eunbi again and was for once glad that she was a heavy sleeper.

You bent down and picked up her bagpack and the books that fell out. You slid the two books in and picked up a book. You were about to put it in but stopped halfway as the book's title caught your attention.

The Legends of No Daerom

*No Daerom... Isn't that my name?* You were puzzled and frowned. You flipped the book open and a picture fell out, a familiar face greeted you and you gasped.

"No way..." You breathed in, it was getting hard to breathe as you stare at the old, crumpled up picture in your hands. A replica of you, wearing a tiara smiled back in the picture.

*What.. When... How..?* You had so many questions flowing in you. You turn to sleeping Eunbi and thought back of the days where she had disappeared. *So, this is what she's been doing that time.. But why do I have a book about me? When nobody knows I exist..* You were puzzled.

As you flipped the pages of that legend book. A page caught your eye. "A power that she can automatically teleported back to EXO, is just by saying, the word, Home." You whispered and looked up at the moonlight and down at the picture of you and to sleeping Eunbi then to the Mato library.

*Who am I?* You were so puzzled of everything. Sighing, you just read out those four letter words, where you truly belong and where your answers will be revealed soon. 

"Home." 

And your whole body glowed, you gasped as you saw your ownself slowly disappearing. You sighed. "Bye Eunbi. Bye Mato. Bye guys. I will be back, I promised." You said and your whole existence teleported off.

Meanwhile, in the forest, it was noon time in EXO and the princes were all in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter