Training and Learning

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Eunbi is away now and finding all of the help. The princes decided that it was the right time to train themselves.

Chanyeol was busy with his phoenix that he had just summoned. 

"Now, now, master, calm down. First, stop smiling like a crazy excited fool." said Chanyeol's little spirit, Arix. 

"Okay. Okay." Chanyeol grunted as he stop smiling crazily and calm down a bit as the fire in his hand lowered down. Arix smiled and nodded. "Okay. Now, breathe, feel the fire. Feel the phoenix. Connect with it." 

"Connect with it... Wait! How do I-" "IT'A BIRD BORNED WITH FLAMES! GOD JUST CONNECT WITH IT!" Chen suddenly roared. Chanyeol jumped a little from his sudden outburst. 

Chen roared once more as lightning shot through the sky and his little guardian went over to his side. Aeda went over to his master and calmed him down. Chen was pissed off because Chanyeol had been deciding for 30 minutes whether to connect his phoenix with him or not. But he has always been easily distracted. So, Chanyeol still had not connect with his phoenix.

Aeda calm Chen down and Baekhyun just shook his head. He went over to Lay's side while making pass Suho's water bending, Xiumin's frost, D.O's earth and Tao's wushu training.

Kris just came back from flying with his dragon. Baekhyun finally made it to Lay and sat down next to him as Lay carefully studied the book of your info.

"Hey!" Baekhyun nudged him, but Lay didn't budge. His eyes just keep reading and staying glued on the book. Baekhyun sighed and with a wave of his hand, the book magically lit up and disappeared.

Lay gasped. "HEY! I wasn't finish with it!" He looked up and saw Baekhyun. Baekhyun just eyed him with a look. "Seriously, hyung?" 

Lay just got up and turn to Baekhyun. "Give it back." Baekhyun just nodded. "Okay. I will." 

Lay smiled at that but stopped after Baekhyun spoke up. "After you answer my questions." Lay frowned and groaned. "Okay. What questions?" Urging to get the book back.

"Why are you so eager to read this book?" As Baekhyun finished his sentence the book magically appeared in his hands, Lay's eyes brightened at the sight of it and reached out.

But Baekhyun pushed it higher with his light power and waved his hand. "Nu-uh. Questions first then I'll return it." Baekhyun smiled and Lay sighed. "Fine. Give me your questions."

"Okay. What is this power that you are so eager in Daerom? Our maid, the girl we grew up for years, and the girl who is an ugly duckling that will turn into a beautiful swanlake." Baekhyun said and Lay just raised his brow at him.

"Seriously? You don't know?" Lay snorted at that and Baekhyun raised a brow at him, amused. "You never told me. So answer it."

"It's actually a power that we shared with her." Lay said. Baekhyun frowned at that. "I'm not following." 

"You see, Daerom has 12 powers but she has one and only one power that shares the same with us." Lay explained and Baekhyun nodded while tapping his chin. "Then what about her 12 powers? What are those 12 powers?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah, what are they? I'm curious." The others appeared behind Baekhyun and Lay jumped a little. "You guys!" He scolded. The rest of the brothers wanted to know the powers too.

Lay just smiled at that. "Do you guys wanna start from the top of her history?" Lay asked. The princes all nodded in agreement. Eagered. Really eager.

"Okay." Lay began the story of your first born.

"According to the book, she is the rightful heir to the throne of the Planet of All Galaxies. Which is oru planet, EXO planet. And in this kingdom too. But Yuji in there is a faker and-" "Yeah, we get that. You can just cross that off." Tao spat and Sehun smirked and high-fived him.

Lay smiled at that. Seems like all of them had a change of heart towards Daerom now once Yuji shown her true-self. The other Daerom stood on top of the tree, secretly watching the princes hearts.

Something the real Daerom can see is, true hearts and true people. She saw lots of real things in these princes, thanks to their mother's kindness, all of them had a very kind heart. She saw how their hearts grew brighter and redder as Lay continued the story of the past Daerom and the now Daerom. 

Daerom smiled. *They are all really good. Changing their hearts.* She sighed softly. *Change of hearts..* She turn her head to where another bright red heart is shining brightly. But this heart is really familiar. Daerom smiled she knew whose heart that is.

*Don't worry, they are coming. Trust in your oppas. I see a bright future between the 13 of you.* She disappeared and teleported off after that.

"One more time!" You said and chanted spells again. But the spell would always bounce off and burned your skin and you winced again, for the umpteenth time.

"Ah!" You stare down at your already burnt wrist. "It's no use.." You sighed. 

"It's not yet useless.." A voice spoke. A very familiar voice. 

You titled your head up and looked side ways, "Who's there?" You asked. This prison has no walls, a door which has been cursed and no windows. So whose voice was she hearing since there are no walls nor windows.

"Daerom, listen to me." The voice continued. You just gasped again but nodded. "Okay. I will. Whoever you are with a familiar voice." You said.

"I need you to calm down. And stop using those spells. You're hurting yourself." whispered the voice. "But! If I don't get out now, everything will be doom! The princes they are gonna be-" "The princes are safe. And finding a way to rescue you." said the voice.

"Really?" You stopped mid-way at that. The princes are coming to rescue you? Really? 

"Yes." said the voice. "But, how do I get out of here? And still, I can't calm down, not knowing that I'm trapped. I'm stuck. I'm losing. And-" "Woah! You stop right there! I don't sound like that! More importantly, I don't give up that easily, nor have I've been trapped before." the voice cut you off.

You stopped and blinked back your tears thinking about the princes, your father, your one and only fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter