Getting Help

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! Oww!" You were tossed into a room with no windows, no light and nothing in it. Just darkness and space.

You gulped at the sight of it and looked up as Yuji stood before you with an ugly smirk in front of her. "Your beauty has come back! You little nitwit!" She snapped and you just glared at her.

"What do you mean by coming back?" You asked while glaring. "Shut up!" She said and aimed her power your way, but you closed your eyes shut and chanted out spell words. 

"Athana bao te!" You said and the spell bounced onto an invisble shield around you and went aiming to Yuji. But Yuji moved away just in time as she gasped loudly.

She almost got turn into an ugly duckling. "Why you-!" She zapped you again and you had handcuffs on you and your mouth were automatically zipped. Your handcuffs were magical because it glowed and you winced in pain. *Ah! These are energy cuffs. I can't use my power to break free.* 

"This will teach you a lesson for awhile. The darkness will haunt you for 5 days straight! And that is just enough time to make me find those 12 princes and kill them!" She smirked and your eyes widened at that and you squirmed in your spot.

*No! She can't do that!* You screamed at her, but it came out as a low shriek since your mouth were automatically zipped.

Yuji cackled evilly and left the room and shut the door real tight. You heard her chanting some magical spell and the a loud ping was heard as a wind of magical dust blew your way, hinting that this door is either cursed to be impossible to break, or that it has been disguised and no one will ever find you in here.

*I'm trapped.* You sighed and tried to use your powers to break free, but you always end up hurting yourself since these energy cuffs make your power disappeared. Energy cuffs prevent magical things to happen, once a magic touch it, it automatically disappears also at the same time hurting because sparks of your magic disappearing will hit your skin.

You lay down in the darkness and close your eyes forawhile, after trying every spell you memorize, you were no match for the energy cuffs. You sighed. *Are the princes gonna die? I came back to see them and set things right. If I die here, and the princes die too, and.. MY DAD!* Your eyes shot open and you look around the darkness.

There wasn't a way out. Unless you blast an energy power to the wall, but your hand were cuffed with energy.

You thought back about the princes back in Mato, and BTOB too. And how Mato is starving at the moment and getting worse lately. You remembered Eunbi's story about Mato, and how she had teleported you to the past Mato magically.

She did say something about you when your hand glowed. 

You gasped, "OMO! What's happening?!" You looked up at your palm. It's glowing bright with the sign of All Galaxies. 

You're eyes widened. "Omo! What-" "Don't be afraid." Eunbi spoke up. You just helplessly stare at her. "Eunbi, what's happening?" 

Eunbi just smiled, "You found your other half." 

"My other what?" You gaped at her. "Your other half. Mato planet knows its you. The princess of All Galaxies. Remember my story? Mato planet is the first ruler of Mato Planet of All Galaxies. And it's found you." Eunbi said and gasped as the table itself transformed into a small bottle of potion. Inside the bottle was glowing of bright red, yellow, green, purple, every different colors you could have imagined.

You gasped and picked up the bottle, on the bottle had the words, Heart of Mato, etched on it. 

*I'm the other half.* You thought and gasped as the flashback ended. 

*But still I swear, I saw a shadow moving in there. That was Yuji right?* You thought back about it.

As you entered the room, you saw a shadow move and blinked at it. *That's weird. I wonder.* You looked back out to your front and back to the secret room again. *I'm pretty sure it's nobody.*

You groaned softly as you remember the promises you had made but never finished any of it. You closed your eyes and think back about the people that you promise to take care of, the promises you made to them, the missions you haven't accomplished, the memories you shared with everybody.

*So, is this the end?* You thought to yourself and doze off to sleep, it has been a long journey for you.

But a voice echoed right in your mind at that exact time, "No.. not yet." 

"So, what plan are you guys doing?" Chen asked as everybody hid themselves inside a cave that D.O had formed out of Earth, and the 12 stay hidden under it.

Suho look at the others and sighed. "I still couldn't believe that Yuji is a faker.." 

Kris noticed how disappointed Suho looked and raised his brow. *Has he fallen for Yuji?* He wondered and just warmly patted his shoulder, Suho looked up at him and Kris just smiled at him. "It'll be alright." He said and squeezed his shoulder.

Suho nodded and Kai just wordlessly leaned onto the cave wall, he was staring out into space. Aura had notice it and went over to him, "Hey." He flew up to his face to gain his attention.

Kai snapped out of his daze and blinked at Aura, "Oh, Aura.." He said and smiled. "What's up?"

Aura just gave him a puzzled look, "What's up? What's up??" He asked his master as his words were filled with sarcasm in it. Kai just worriedly blinked at him. "Di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter