Awkard Morning

Born for the Stage

 

It was around 10 in the morning and a certain blonde male was still in his dream world while lying flat on his front. He was liking the dream he was having; with him conquering the world with his music along with his brothers and sisters in YG. Also, the addicting scent of the mattresses he was lying on was heavenly and familiar. Like the perfume of his favorite dongsaeng…

 

“YAH! KWON JIYONG! WAKE YOUR &*%^$&* up!”

 

The blonde was pulled of the bed with a big slam. Jiyong immediately woke up and looked around—waiting for an image of either a serial killer or massive fire. But he saw worst.

 

Looking down at him was a beast—a hoodie-wearing-cap-on-his-head beast. Jiyong’s eyes widen at the sight of his hyung who looked like a mad sadist about to play his game. He quickly hid his chest (which was already covered in the first place) with the comforters. “Hyung!” He gulped. “What are you doing here?”

 

Teddy raised a brow at the question, “No, Kwon, the question is; what are you doing here?” Then in a speed of light, Teddy was holding the collar of Jiyong’s shirt. “You idiot—what have you done with my cousin that she couldn’t walk, huh?” The older guy was shaking the soul out of the blonde that he thought that his head was going off. “What have you done to my cousin which made you exhausted at the middle of the night, huh—punk?”

 

“Hyung!” Jiyong chocked while attempting to get the hold of Teddy from him, “I’m innocent! I’m innocent!”

 

“Innocent my , you cousin- bastard!” Teddy shook him harder until, “Oppa! What are you doing?” Chaerin’s voice made the men stop as they looked up at her. She was still in her sleeping clothes though she was now holding a cup of Americano—courtesy of Teddy.

 

The club owner wasn’t able to sleep a wink because of what his cousin told him the night before. He kept on thinking what kind of actions had Kwon Jiyong done that made his cousin lose her innocence—erm, ability to temporarily walk. He was so mad that rational thinking was forgotten and that at the strike of 7 am, he took the liberty to buy breakfast and surprise the two of them.

 

When Chaerin opened the door for him, sleepy and to his horror—quite limping, he gave her the bags of breakfast and rushed to her room where he found the culprit of everything.

 

“Will you let him go?” Chaerin asked Teddy after she sipped her fill, “He’s going to perform for the opening stage later.” Then she turned to continue her fast.

 

Teddy let go of Jiyong and ran after his cousin, “Chaerin, what did that punk do to you huh?” He held her shoulders tenderly while the girl glared at him. She was never a morning person much. “Did he force you? Did he drug you?” And in a lower tone of voice he asked the most basic question, “Did you use a ?”

 

“OPPA!” Chaerin screamed, “What the hell are you saying?” The girl was definitely disturbed of whatever was Park Teddy trying to imply. “Yah! Watch your tone, young lady! And don’t act like nothing happened! What about that being exhausted, you being not able to walk and in the middle of the night?

 

“Who the hell stays at one’s house at 11:45 in the evening?” Then Teddy saw Jiyong get out of the room, “And you!” He pointed at the blonde. “Are you taking advances of my cousin?”

 

“N—no, sir.” Jiyong answered softly while bowing his head. “Aish—come here you punk!” Teddy was about to chase the younger male when Chaerin yelled at him, “Can you not jump into conclusions? This is officially the most disturbing morning ever! Agh.

 

“No, Park Teddy, we did not do anything Rated X if that’s what you’re trying to say. Jingyo was exhausted because he carried me on his back while climbing the stairs to this level!” She explained as she remembered how Jiyong carried her on his back while climbing the stairs until they reach her floor—which was at the 7th.

 

“I can’t walk because of these damned blisters that I got while practicing in freaking new Yves Saint Laurent shoes and lastly—he was with me last night because we had a black out! I was the one who asked him to stay with me okay! And yes, in bed!” Chaerin huffed and continued her walk to the kitchen.

 

Teddy saw the plasters on her feet and slowly turned to face the almost-traumatized Jiyong. “Is that true?” He asked as Jiyong slowly nodded.

 

Taking a peek at Chaerin who was seated on a long counter chair, Teddy cleared his throat. He was welcomed by a glare. “Um, I’ll be going on now, Chae—enjoy your meal.” He hurried to the door. “You too Jiyong!”

 

Running a hand through his messy blonde locks, Jiyong decided to join the female in the kitchen. “Well that was an awkward morning.”

 

“Let’s not even talk about it.” 

 

 

 

A/N: I know , I know this is pretty short hahahaha , but  i want you to know how much did Teddy reacted towards the phonecall ~ Next update might be in a while since I'm getting busier :'( Adieu ~