He's confused. He's frustrated.

Accident Prone

TOP's POV

 

I kicked the door and shouted,

"Yah, Jiyong!"

 

I swear no man in their right mind will do the same thing that I just did when his bestfriend is currently having the hardest time of his life. Nobody. Just me. Kekeke. I kind of wanted to do it, probably to add some more drama and lighten up Jiyong's mood even a bit. Unfortunately, with his looks and all, I can tell that I failed to achieve my goal for kicking the door. And gosh, can I just close my eyes now? The sight i'm seeing now...it's uhmm...how should I call this? Horrible? No. I don't know the right word to call this but is the person in front of me really Kwon Jiyong?

 

Dark circles are clearly shown under his eyes. And it's obvious that he just stopped crying, seeing his eyes all puffy and red. His cheekbones are more emphasized. He got thinner in just a couple of days. And his hair is so damn messy. Or should I say, Jiyong himself is a mess right now. 

 

What have you been doing here for five days?!

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I was still drowned in my thoughts when a man kicked my door and shouted my name, waking me up from my trance.

 

"Yah Jiyong!" he shouted.

 

TOP? What is he doing here? I thought I told him to go away like...five minutes ago? But before I ask him these questions, I noticed him worriedly looking at me. I want to be alone right now, so I brush away this worried look of him.

 

"I already told you to go away," I said in a cold tone.

 

"I know but I didn't," he replied calmly.

 

"Don't you understand what I just said? I told you to leave now. Leave, before I lose it," I exhaled deeply to control my anger.

 

"I won't, until you tell me what's going on," 

 

Aish..this guy has always been stubborn. And yet, he became my bestfriend. Just wow. 

 

"What's going on?! Nothing's going on, hyung! Dara just almost died in front of me. That's what's going on!" I raged, grabbing his collar.

 

"That's all?," he asked.

 

"WHAAAT?! That's all? You think seeing Dara in that way is easy? Huh?! It's not easy!"

 

"I know it's not easy. SO STOP BEING.." he pushed me on the wall making my back hurt.  

 

"LIKE THIS!" he motioned his hand to my entire being.

 

"I...we, can't stand seeing you like this, Jiyong. We know you want to be alone but don't make yourself suffer," he said, a little bit calmer this time.

 

"I'm already suffering, hyung."

 

"And with what you're doing right now, you're making things harder for yourself," he answered back.

 

I was taken aback. Realizing the words that he just said, were somehow true. I calmed myself down and took a seat. TOP did the same thing.

 

"How long have I been here?" I suddenly asked. I was so drowned in my thoughts that I completely lost track of time.

 

"Five days," he simply said.

 

Five days, eh? Well, it looked like it was just an hour has passed by. I didn't know that I was spacing out for a long time. Everything that has happened five days ago is still clearly engraved inside my head. However, it feels like I'm missing something. I've seen everything except for something.And what's bothering me is that I don't know what it is.Or...am I just shocked? I don't really know. My forehead started creasing as I become drawn with my little thinking.

 

"What are you even doing here for five days?" he suddenly asked.

 

"Thinking...?" my response came out more like a question than an answer.

 

"Thinking...yea, I can see that. you've been spacing out since I came here. Did you even eat? Look at you!" 

 

Wow, he's starting to sound like a mother to me. Anyway, I don't really know what I look like right now. I have no idea. And I don't have the time to worry about how I look. 

 

"Won't you even try to visit Dara?"

 

That question hit me. Hit right through me. I felt a tinge of pain as soon as I heard TOP mentioned her name. I still feel responsible for what happened to her. And I don't have the courage to see her. It is just...just...

 

"I take that back, she can't see you looking like that. You're a real mess, man. Real mess. Just..at least eat something,"

 

"If you're just going to nag me about these kinds of things, then you better to leave now."

 

It's obvious that TOP still wanted to argue back but decided not to. He just sighed and said,

 

"We're all just worried about you. Don't hurt yourself more than with what you're already feeling about the accident," he said with sincerity shown in his eyes. He walked away and headed to the door finally leaving me alone.

 

"Damn it!," I muttered under my breath and ran my fingers roughly through my hair because of frustration.

I then closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep where the events from five days ago flashed back right in my mind.