Realization

Accident Prone

Dara's POV

 

He's here again. Of all places, why must I cross paths with this annoying dude again. He said I was the annoying girl he was talking about. Huh, I must be that annoying to him that he even talked about me to his friends. Well, I'm glad that our feeling is mutual. He is so damn annoying.

 

However, even though I wanted to smack his head so hard with the tray I'm holding I can't or else Namie unnie will kick us out.

 

"Hey, annoying milk girl!!!" he called out.

 

Oh, the jerk shouts. Is that me he's calling because I'm pretty sure not or else I'm gonna slap some senses in his wrecked brain.

 

"Hey, you!" He shouted once again while pointing at me.

 

I summoned all the saints to stop me from doing anything that the gods prohibits a person to do and gathered all my strength to flash my most charming smile.

 

I heard someone gasped but ignored it. "What do you need, sir?"

 

"Do you still have some milk? You know, like the ones you spilled on the streets last time?" he said with a poker face while eyeing me from my head --- he stopped midway --- then to my toes.

 

"Excuse meeee?" My ever charming smile being wiped off my face as I raised my voice at him. What does he think of me??? A cow???!!!!

 

Getting the reaction he wanted, he bursted out laughing while clutching his stomach. While the four guys with him just scratched their heads and looked down.

 

Let's see if you can still laugh after I....

 

"What's funny?" I asked with a sweet voice. That stopped him from laughing and made his friends' heads turn towards me.

 

Then he smirked and answered, "You."

 

"Oh wait, let me show you something funnier," I said and went to the counter to grab something.

 

Curious eyes followed my back. And as I came back, I flashed him my sweetest smile and poured a whole glass of milk on him.

 

"Yep, I still have those milk. I'm giving you one glass for free in case you wanted it so badly. Thank you for coming!" I reiterated the last sentence so they could take the hint that I want them out right now.

 

Ha! No one messes with Sandara Park.

 

-----

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"That was epic!!!!" Seungri said for the nth time and I'm starting to get really irritated.

 

"We're here for business and not to fool around," I just told him.

 

After cleaning up msyelf from the event at the restaurant, we unpacked our things and headed to a warehouse at the area instructed by our boss.

 

We found people selling drugs and enslaving a few women. Dirty work. As soon as they caught sight of us, they lunged towards us. Not even moving a few inches from where I was standing, five men were left.

 

"You! Did you kidnap Boss's daughter?" he suddenly accused me.

 

"Mwoh?"

 

"Ha Min's daughter and son has been missing, do you guys have something to do about it?"

 

"I dont know who the hell they are and I don't care. So get the out of here because what you guys are doing are against to the agreement."

 

"Agreements, agreements. I'm tired of hearing that line. Just give us Sandara Park back." the gangster said and prepared to attacked us.

 

The four guys took care of the situation, while I slowly think about what the guy had said. Ha Min's daughter and son were missing? Why would they be suddenly missing? And Sandara Park is her name? A weird name, I think it's the first time I've ever heard of a name with three syllables.

 

It somehow reminded me of the name of the annoying girl at the restaurant, Kim Dara. Hmm…

 

 

 

-----

 

Present

 

A sound of a breaking glass made everyone turn their heads to where Jiyong was sitting. They were in a room beside Dara's room in the hospital.

 

"What's wrong?" worry plastered on TOP's face.

 

Jiyong remained looking at an empty space, his eyes void of any emotions or any hints of what he might be thinking right at the moment.

 

He simply whispered, "It all makes sense to me now."

 

His friends had their foreheads creased as they try to connect the dots about what their leader is saying. Youngbae noticed that aside from the glass that Jiyong was holding earlier, in his left hand, he was also holding Dara's notebook.

 

"What do you m---" Daesung was about to probe Jiyong when he cut him off. Finally giving answer to the one question running in their heads.

 

"Dara's the missing daughter if Park Ha Min.....she was the supposed heir of amok unit." Four pair of eyes widened at the revelation.

 

"I knew there was something off at the accident. It was because the units still treated her as their boss. Why didn't she tell me about it?" Anger displayed through his brown orbs, his breathing suddenly becoming ragged.

 

"But you didn't tell her about us too, I mean about us being the head team against their unit." Seungri said.

 

"That's because it's against the rule."

 

"Exactly my point, maybe Dara had the same reason."

 

Jiyong shook his head abd stood up, throwing the notebook on the table.

 

"I don't care. If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have ended up getting imvolved in my..our enemy this way…

 

"She lied to me, she said she's just working at a restaurant." He finished and slammed the door shut.

 

Jiyong opened the door to her room slightly, taking a glimpse of the sleeping form on the bed.

 

Why did you lie to me? Are you who I thought you to be? Was everything a lie?

 

And just as Jiyong was to close the door, Dara's eyes opened. Finally waking up after two weeks of sleeping lifelessly on the bed.

 

Her face filled with determination, she whispered the words, "I don't have much time left. No time must be wasted." And she sneaked outside the window.

 

----

a/n: oooh, what's gonna happen i'm sorry for not updating I update like every after 6 months or what. lmao. Feel free to comment anything! ^^ Thanks for keeping up with me <3 <3