Bring it on!

Accident Prone

Sandara's POV

 

The TV in the room suddenly , making me squeal a bit because of surprise. I took a seat on one of the chairs as I wait for what'll happen next. I originally thought that we'll be playing Playstation because I'm an expert when it comes to video games. I don't know the combos or techniques but I just press random buttons non-stop and poof, yay! the winner is always me. But no, this is no playing PS. A question was displayed on the TV.

 

What is the name of Doraemon's sister?

 

I laughed softly. The question is so easy! Only those people who does not watch Doraemon won't be able to answer this. I don't know how I'm going to answer the question. Do I need to write it somewhere? Oh well, whatever.

 

"Dorami!" I answered with full confidence.

 

So this is the game he was talking about. Well then, bring it on! Right then, the screen showed me that my I got the correct answer.

"Yaaaayyyy --," a mung bean was thrown right at my motuh, stopping my little celebration for my triumph. But it was not just a simple mung bean, it's a pillow. It is Doraemon's favorite food!! and I've been saving a lot of money just to have this! Oh, did I say I'm a fan of Doraemon? I guess, I don't really need to ask you this question since it's pretty obvious now, eh? smiley

 

Let me tell you something, I remember meeting one of Jiyong's friend, Daesung. I discovered that he was a fan of Doraemon and so we sat in one area and started talking about our favorite episodes. Plus, giving high fives to each other whenever we agree to the other's opinion. Ji got a little pissed though. Ha! He just knows nothing about Doraemon. cheeky

 

I was already daydreaming when a candy hit my hard on my forehead, waking me up from my trance. Jiyong must be here somewhere.

"Hey! What was that ----" I complained

"Stop complaining or I'll take everything back," I heard him say then chuckled afterwards.

"Oh, I was just joking! Mehehehe~" I made a fake smile and a peace sign, afraid that the mung bean might be taken away from me any moment now.

 

And then there's the TV, being ignored for a moment, displayed another question. I suddenly feel like I'm in a game show, together with the stuff toys as my audience.

 

When is Spongebob's birthday?

 

Gahd. How could I forget? It was shown in his driver's license during the airing of their first episode. Yepyep, I'm a spongebob fan too. Close to being an otaku. 

 

"July 14, 1986," I said calmly, 100% sure that I'm right.

 

However, the TV is telling me that I was wrong. I started blabbering things, only I could understand, that my answer was correct.

"Well, aren't you really short-tempered?" he said, it's obvious that he's teasing me. I stopped talking, biting my lip to suppress it from smiling. The way he said it is so damn hot, I almost doubted if I really did get the correct answer.

"Stop making fun of me," I said, covering up the giddiness I'm feeling inside.

 

Clock ticks for a few seconds and the TV screen remained frozen, only showing me that my answer was correct indeed. I cleared my throat, "Uhmm, next question? Or prize? What's next?" I notcied something move from the bookshelf. A tiny yellow-orange thing caught my attention and I slowly approached it. I realized it was a pineapple keychain, Spongebob's little house. Cute.

 

Who is the author of Doraemon?

 

Damn, I always get tongue-tied whenever I pronounce this guy's name. I felt cold beads of sweat falling down the back of my earlobes, I know this is nothing serious. This is not a life and death matter, but I'm taking it seriously. As if getting the wrong answer would trigger a bomb to finally explode.

 

"Fujiko Fujio," I slowly said. I hear nothing but my heart beating so loudly it's hurting my ears. I gripped the side of the chair tightly and close my eyes as I wait for the result. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. I'm freaking nervous why isn't the result coming out?! A loud music startled me, making me open my eyes. I blink a few times to check if what I'm seeing in front of me is real. And just a few meters away from me, a big Doraemon stuff toy is sitting on the floor. It's so huge and cute at the same time! I got the correct answer after all ^^

 

I ran and hugged it tightly, as the TV screen showed me another question. "It isn't over yet?" 

 

Who's that awesome guy you call "jerk"?

 

I laughed at the question. "Seriously, do you need to slap this question right at my face? Do I have a prize if I get the correct answer?" Well, how could I not know the answer, I was the one calling him jerk. "It better be good," I smirked.

 

"Mr. Kwon Jiyong," I pronounced slowly. With just a matter of milliseconds, the bookshelf from earlier slid off to the side, revealing the other side of the room. And from there, a gorgeous man is sitting. The dinner's ready too. His look undoubtedly matched the place. Perfect. Grand.

 

OH. MY. GOSH.

I heard my thoughts screaming. It's good that I'm still able to keep my thoughts in my head. I felt my cheeks burn, knowing that it's now more flushed than it already was awhile ago. The sight of him is just heart stopping I could die happily right now. His features, his outfit - as expected, different from what normal people wears but he still looks good. I can already see the stars shining behind him! Am I dying?~

I'm having my little daydream when his words woke me up. 

"I know I'm hot, but stop that," he smirked.

"Pssh, don't be so full of yourself," I hissed, embarrassed that I got caught fangirling over him.

 

I saw a ribbon tied to his wrist and he noticed it. He reached out his wrist to me, gesturing me to undo the knot. Yeah, as if that would make him look like a gift.

"I saved the best for last," he teased me.

"So it was you? I disagree though, I think the stuff toy is the best," 

"Then have fun with your toy," he stood up and was about to leave, but I stopped him.

"N-no, I was just kidding," 

"I know you were," he grinned. "So you like it?"

"No" I said.

"Ahh~ You're joking," he pointed his index finger at me, still smiling.

"No," I said again, his smile finally fading away. "I actually love it," I said, stucking my tongue out. His eyes widened in surpise. He started laughing while covering his mouth. 

"Happy Birthday!" he finally said.

"Thank you. You don't really need to do this much but I really appreciate it."

"I told you I prepared something big," he chuckled.

-------

Jiyong's POV

 

Success. I'm glad she like it. I mean, love it. I thought she'll find it hilarious. The night went on for a few hours, not letting a second pass without teasing her. I just love seeing her irritated expression, it doesn't make her any less cute. She's obviously blushing the whole time. The more I get into her nerves the more she pouts, which makes things even more fun. I don't mind that it's just the two of us, because we're absolutely having fun.

 

Rrrriiiiingggg!!!!

Not until a bell rang. An emergency alarm. The once happy atmosphere became tensed. And I witnessed that Dara's face too, became tensed.

 

Not this time, I whispred in my softest voice.

 

 

------

yes yes, from here I'll be telling what really happened. Thanks for keeping up with me. Enjoy~