The Meeting

Accident Prone

Flashback

 

3rd POV

 

Jiyong was on his way to their office, driving his silver Volvo car. Everything looks the same; same routine, same damn boring day. He sighed deeply and murmured to himself...

 

Another day, another boring day. Why is life so boring? This is why I chose this kind of work...I need some action in my life! I didn't expect that I'll get this bored of this work. Those groups and gangs we faced were just a bunch of fools. Where's the fun in that?? Aish, I'm getting..----

 

 His train of thoughts was cut when a girl suddenly appeared in front of his car, almost bumping her. He hit the brakes immediately and loud screeching of tires disturbed his hearing. He then went out of his car.

 

"WHAT THE ?!!!!" he hissed.

 

He looked at the girl who was nervously picking up the milk bottles scattered on the road. Her hands were obviously trembling. On the other hand, a man was checking up on his bike on the sidewalk. There were milk bottles on the basket of his bike, he must be a vendor. How very nice of him to just let this poor girl be picking up the milk bottles on the road, while he's just there checking on his bike on the sidewalk.

 

His gaze moved from the vendor then to the lady. He did that for a few more seconds and understood what could've happened.

 

"Walking trouble," he whispered.

 

Great, just great.

 

Jiyong then marched towards the girl.

 

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" he shouted, making the girl jumped in surprise.

"Uh..uh...pi-picking up bottles?" she stuttered.

"I know, I'm not that stupid," he answered, trying to calm himself.

 

Is she really that dumb?

 

"Then why are you...why are you shouting at me?" she suddenly said. He saw her move her chin up a little bit to show she's not that afraid of him.

"Why? WHY? That's because you could've died, lady! Weren't you even looking at the traffic lights?!"

"I was only trying to help the man I bumped!"

"Well, now I'm telling you...you're not helping at all. Is the milk more importang than your life?" he said between gritted teeth.

"Excuse me, I think you should apologize for almost bumping me!" she answered back, now standing up with both hands on her waist.

"It's not my fault you're too stupid for picking up these damn bottles when the traffic light signals GO...."

"And, I would be obligated to pay for the expenses if I have killed you. I don't want spendin my money on people like you.." he added.

"How dare y---"

 

Their bantering was interrupted by the loud horns of the cars waiting.  Jiyong's car was in the middle of the street because he wasn't able to partk it on the side after almost bumping into Dara.

 

"Hey!!! Could you move your car first! I'm running late!!" somebody complained.

"Yeahhh, MOVE IT!!" others said.

 

More horns were blown and Jiyong just cursed under his breath and went inside his car. He started the engine...and somebody knocked on his window. He pushed a button to move the window down.

 

"What do you want?" he said in annoyance.

"Yah, you haven't apologized yet!!!" she yelled.

 

He glared at the girl and drove away. He closed the window and glanced at the side mirror. He saw the girl running after his car but stopped when he's alraedy too far. He smirked slightly and just shook his head.

 

Goodbye, Little Miss Trouble. 

 

Jiyong's POV 

 

"Wow, you're late. That's...new." a deep voice welcomed him.

"Some stupid girl's fault," I muttered.

"Mind sharing it to us?" he asked.

"Don't we have mission for today?" I avoided TOP's question with a question.

"You did not answer my question yeeeet," TOP said playfully.

"You didn't answer mine either," I snapped back.

"Pssh...Boss came here and told us that all the units are going lielow for today," he explained.

"Which means it's we have our day off!!" Seungri exclaimed.

 

Oh, I didn't know he's here. And so as Bae and Dae.

 

"Why didn't you guys tell me immediately?! You could've just called me or texted me instead of letting me come here," I said with pure annoyance.

"We wanted to see you, is that so bad?" Seungri batted his eyelashes while placing his two hands under his chin.

"Wow, I'm touched," I mocked him.

 

The three guys just shrugged their shoulders.

 

"So since we;re already here....Mind telling us what happened on the way here?" TOP asked, arms crossed on his chest.

 

I have no choice, don't I? It's been a long time since we hanged out like this. It's always work, work and work. I started at the part where I suddenly saw this stupid girl appear out of nowhere picking up milk bottles up to the part where all of the drivers got pissed because my car's on the way.

 

"That was one hell of a weird experience," Dae said.

"Yeaaaah!! Like those you watch on TVs. And then they'll meet up again and fal in love with each other." Seungri said with twinkling eyes.

"You watch too many dramas," I told him.

"Weren't you complaining that you're getting tired that the same '' happens everyday? This is actually a change, Ji." Youngbae suddenly said.

"Yeah, because I've never encountered a person like her in my life. She's a walking trouble. She sure did make my day less boring, even the vendor's day." I sarcastically stated.

"You haven't apologized to her though, what if you meet her again?"

"Seoul might be small, but there's a little chance I'd see her. Plus if we really did see each other again, I don't care. It's her fault anyway."

"You never know~" TOP chuckled.

"If you meet again for 2 more times, then it's destiny, hyung." Seungri said with full conviction, his face so serious.

"Have I already told you that you watch too many dramas?" I slapped his head and everybody laughed.

 

They were right though, this day had been different from my usual days.

Thanks to you, Little Miss Trouble.

Well, I'm sorry that I won't care if we meet each other again.

I'm sorry. I just don't believe in fate and destiny.

 

---

writer's block :(

i'm losing inspiration