"I never saw this side of you"

Accident Prone

I'll be putting "color coding" in some parts here, which means it is the thought of either of the two main characters. If it's not colored then it means they have said the dialogue, are you guys getting me? I hope nobody will get confused because of this...hoho!!!

Dara: Green

Jiyong: Blue

 

------

Is this really Jiyong? I never knew he has this side of him. I know he's a badass sometimes but I never imagined him kicking people's butts in one snap. And those guys, those faces. It all look familiar. I kno....gahd. Please tell me this is not happening. This couldn't be happening. Sadly, it's happening. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!

This calls for a desperate measure. I guess it can't be helped. I have to do something. I inhaled deeply and let my feet move on its own accord, making my way towards the battle arena.

Here goes nothing

 

------

! These guys got better. I continued punching one guy's face until I saw a figure of a woman, joining the chaos.

A. WOMAN. JOINING. THE. CHAOS.

Dara?! What the is she doing here!!!Why does she always appear out of nowhere? Get out of here!!!

 

-----

Gunshots are flying everywhere. Unbelievably, Dara was able to dodge each stray bullet going her way. Ji's heart keeps on skipping a beat whenever he sees a bullet going towards Dara. However, what he saw was undeniably shocking. Ji's eyes widened in surprise. He looked at her carefully and saw her very serious face. No, this is different. A face filled with confidence and authority. A face he has never seen before.

"STOP THIS!" Dara shouted with a stern voice.

All the men stopped with what they are doing and turned to look at who the speaker is. Ji stood in awe.

Is she crazy?!!! 

 

He immediately went to where she is and grabbed her by the arm, but she shove him.

"What's wrong with you?! You could get killed here!!! Why are you even here!!!" he showered her with his shouts.

She held her right hand up and said calmly, "Let me handle this"

She faced all the men in suits

"I am asking you to stop this childish act of yours, this is nonsense," she ordered.

"We are very sorry, Miss but we can't. We are given orders by boss and we must obey him"

 

What the hell is happening here? Why is she being like this?! I don't understand this at all. I can't concentrate, I cannot think straight. With Dara being here, knowing she could get hurt or die any moment from now. And here she is, all calm like nothing's wrong. 

 

"Just get the fck out of here, Dara!" Ji suddenly screamed. The guys looked at him in surprise and dropped their guns. But, he ran towards him and continued fighting. Ji tightly held Dara's hand, trying his very best to protect her.

Dara stood there watching Ji beside him while he fought for their lives. She's not even an itsy bitsy scared of the possibility that she might get hurt. She knows that if one of those guys lay even their tiniest finger to hurt her, they'll be so extremely dead afterwards.

 

Awhile ago, the two of them were outnumbered but now, only few guys are left. A car approached and its window is lowered down, the driver holding a gun pointing at Jiyong, who is busy twisting one guy's arm. Dara saw the car and screamed," NOOOOOOO!!!" at the top of her lungs but nobody heard her. The car is getting closer to where they are, as the driver's gripped on the gun gets tighter.

Dara removed Ji's hand from hers and ran away, as fast as she could, making it easier for the guy to finally shoot Jiyong without her beside him. He locked his eyes to where Ji is; oblivious to the fact that Dara is running towards the car with her arms stretched sidewards. 

BANG

He pulled the trigger, she screamed, "JIYONG!" 

Ji turned his head to where Dara is and got a full view of the dreadful thing that's about to happen. Dara blocked the bullet that's about to take Jiyong's life. And she dropped on the ground. And the last two things she heard were the screeching sound of the tires and Jiyong's loudest cry.

 

"DARA!!!!!" he cried out. He twisted the neck of the guy in front of him and did a roundhouse kick to another man. He approached the car that is now bumped against a wall. The man's unconcious, but still Jiyong pulled him out of the car. He started punching the driver's face until nobody can recognize his face anymore. As soon as he thought he was done with everybody, he ran to Dara's side.

 

"Dara, wake up!" She was shot on her chest, and the car slightly bumped her too. It was plain torture, not just for Dara but also for Jiyong who was able to see it ALL. Jiyong was free from any wounds and scratches. All clean, except for Dara's blood stains on his shirt.

 

A truck came to gather the unconcious bodies lying on the ground. The driver of the truck went down and approached Jiyong.

"We're not done yet," the driver threathened. Then he looked at the woman in Jiyong's arms and his expression changed. He bowed slightly and  went back to the truck to drove away.

He called for an ambulance and cleaned the blood scattered in the area, leaving no traces behind. Images seem to flashback his mind. Everything happened so fast but it looked like the world's in slow motion. Especially, when Dara's about to get hit by the bullet and the car. 

 

Later on the team came and he fall on his knees, as his tears started falling too.

 

She was angry at me because she thought I was flirting with another girl but she still took the bullet that was really meant for me.

That bullet was for me, not for you, Dara. Why did you take it?

I ruined her birthday

I'm not even sure if I'll see her again

I'm sorry I was not able to protect you. I'm so sorry.

So please, don't leave me.

 

 

-----

so that's what happened to dara, i just dunno if you get the picture of what happened to her...hahahah!!! hmm...did you guys notice anything? >:) hoho! if you're reading this, let me tell you that I love you. Thank you!