Conflicts

Accident Prone

 

Rrrriiiiingggg!!!!

Not until a bell rang. An emergency alarm. The once happy atmosphere became tensed. And I witnessed that Dara's face too, became tensed.

 

Not this time, I whispred in my softest voice.

 

One of Ji's men approached him, "Sir the AMOK units are said to be making their move right now," he said while walking swiftly towards the elevator.

Note: amok- run about armed (Armed Men Of Korea) I know I at giving names meheheh 

 

"As expected, I wonder what's their business this time?" Jiyong asked nonchalantly.

"They just said they'd like to have a word with you," he replied, looking down.

"Okay, tell everybody in this building that this was just a false alarm. Don't tell anyone about this. I got this."

 

Ding! 

Both of them stepped out f the elevator. The man bowed to Ji and left to fulfill the task assigned to him.

We would like to infrom everyone that the bell you've just heard was a false alarm. We are very sorry for alarming everybody about this. Thank you. Somebody announced through the speakers

 

Ji is already on his way to where the Amok units are, when a sound of a stomping stilleto shoes caught his attention. He knew that sound, those stilettos.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

 

Jiyong's POV

Crap. Why now?! I started walking swiftly though I know doing this won't do any help to my attempt to escape.

"Oppa!!!~" Yoona screamed in a very girly voice.

Not now, you dimwit. I inhaled deeply and sighed. I gave her a cold look.

"What do you want?" I said, raising one of my eyebrows.

"That's not a very good way to greet me!" she pouted, "Can't I at least hear a 'Welcome Back!' from you?"

 

Before I stopped her from what she's about to do, she started snaking her arms around my neck. Tch. This girl did not even changed a bit. I just stood there, arms at my side. Suddenly, I saw Dara coming our way......WAIT, DARA?! O_O

Why the fck is she here?! Didn't I told her to stay in the room?!

"Excuse me, what are you two doing?!" Dara hissed between her teeth. "You told me to stay in the room to flirt with another girl?" Man, she's going mad. I'm gonna pull Yoona's hair later until her scalp bleeds nonstop. I mean it.

"Dara, don't mind this bitc---" Yoona cut me off midsentence.

"We're hugging, do you have any problem with that?" Yoona said matter-of-factly.

"Who's this annoying witch?" Dara asked me, pointing at Yoona but not looking at her, getting angrier.

"She's nobody," I answered.

"Ahhh, yeah right. Then why the hell is she hugging you?!"

"Because he's my oppa!" Yoona interrupted.

"Oppa? OPPA?! Seriously, who's this girl!!!" I watched Dara's angry face turning to a painful look.

"Why do you care? Who are YOU??" Yoona snapped back.

 

I'm at my wits end. Why does this happen now?! I shouldn't be here right now. I'm losing it.  *exhales deeply*  Patience  *sigh*  I wasn't even able to explain that Yoona's just my officemate!!

"Would you two just shut the up for once?!!" I suddenly shouted, surprising the two girls in front of me.

"And you're the one who has the guts to be angry? It's you who's been hugging a random woman in public! I'm leaving!" She said, and turned her back on me and Yoona.

"I DIDN'T HUG HE---" I shouted enough for Dara to hear, I wasn't sure if I was successful though, but Yoona cut me off. AGAIN.

"HEY! I'M NOT JUST A RANDOM WOMAN!!" She whined.

 

Shoot. I almost forgot about the units I have to talk to. I then find myself running towards the parking lot at the basement. As soon as I reached the area, I stopped running and approached the black men in suits.

 

--------

Little did Jiyong know that Sandara Park decided to follow him instead. She hid on one of the posts.

"One of your men were seen lurking around our territories," a tall man explained to Ji.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. They must've enjoyed roaming around the beautiful streets of Seoul," he answered with sarcasm, hands on his pocket.

"Huh, but I'm sure you know that they have violated the rule of our treaty," the man smirked.

"Well, we can always talk things out. You guys are really short-tempered, aren't you?"

"You know what was written on the contract," his voice now serious, and he started pulling out two guns from his holster.

"Okay, if you say so," Ji said shrugging his shoulders.

 

Ji put his left hand on his neck, and moved his head from left to right, creating a cracking sound in the process. And in a blink of an eye, he started limping each of the guys in the area. A guy near him pointed a gun at him, but he was able to snatch it from him. He kicked the guy on the stomach and shot somebody going towards him.

 

Dara, on the other hand, watched in awe. She wore a horrified look. She cannot believe what she's seeing. She blinked her eyes a couple of times. "Is this really Jiyong?" she whispered.

 

 

-------

yep, i was planning on giving this story up but my sister told me something. so i decided to keep it for a  while, i guessss.... ;( looooool.. i've written this a long time ago i just don't have the time to type it -____- sorry. i'm so weird i decided to update this on the 7hrs before my final exam huuuuu if you're reading this, thank you and i love you ^^