Secrets

Accident Prone

Jiyong's POV

 

"Dara's probably hiding something," TOP stated as soon as I finished telling them about that night.

"Omo! What could it be? What could it be?" Seungri exclaimed, suddenly excited. And put his index finger on his lower lip while pouting as if thinking.

"Maybe...she's an owner of some famous company that's why...y'know, the guys acted like that?' Daesung tried giving it a guess.

 

No. No. No. No. No.

 

"If it's some famous company then we should've known about it," I said, analyzing what Dae had said. Everyone nodded and continued thinking.

"Or..." Taeyang said with enthusiasm, raising his index finger like it was the greatest idea ever thought.

"Or? Or? Or?" Seungri jumped with excitement.

"She's a secret agent!!!" Taeyang finally said and laughed. Daesung chuckled while Seungri clapped his hands, truly enthralled by the idea. TOP just moved his head from left to right and threw a pillow at Taeyang.

 

3rd POV

 

The three guys continued fooling around, except for the two. Thinking seriously.

TOP observed Ji being lost in his deep thought, and recalled the story he just heard. He then tried to connect it to the things Daesung and Taeyang had just said.

 

An owner of a company? A secret agent? What is Dara hiding from us?

 

Jiyong, resting his arms on the side of the sofa, is actually thinking about the same thing. What the two had said might sound silly but it somehow makes sense. We're just missing something out. Jiyong closed his eyes, and images of Dara and the AMOK unit flashed back in his mind.

 

Respect. A flash of image. Obedience. Dara instructing the unit. Power. Dara filled with confidence, unafraid.

An owner of a company? He pictured Dara as a CEO of a company giving work to her employees.

A secret agent? He imagined Dara holding random gadgets and using it to break in a building.

 

Respect. Obedience. Power. Company owner. Secret agent.

 

Click!
A thought hit him.

 

His eyes immediately opened and saw TOP looking at him with a knowing-look. Telling him that he knows what he was just thinking now.

 

"Nahhh, Dara? It looks kind of impossible," TOP uttered. Catching the attention of the three guys still fooling around, oblivious to what the two are talking about.

"Eh? What are you saying?" Daesung asked.

"You're probably crazy!! Ha ha!" Seungri added while smiling, earning a death glare from TOP which made him frightened. Ri surrendered his hands up and motioned that he'll zip his mouth.

"We can confirm it," Ji smirked.

"How?" TOP raised his eyebrow.

"This," Ji lifted a notebook that has the word Dreams written on it.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I'm not really sure though. It looked like this notebook would be of help. I mean she could be writing things I do not know yet, right? It kind of makes me feel bad though, for invading her privacy. 

I stared at the notebook for awhile. I opened the first page and find it blank. I looked at the guys, looking at me, waiting for me to turn to the next page. And so I turned it...and found...

 

"Boring Day is not so boring anymore"

 

written in BIG letters, and I laughed.

 

"Dara-noona, could really be weird sometimes," Seungri said.

 

below that big title is a long entry of what had happened to her that day...

 

Dad scolded me for doing something I really shouldn't do :> kekekeke~ Hohohoho!!!

He was soooo angry, I got super super scaaaaaared ;~; So I went out of our house for a while to breathe some fresh air. To calm myself, oh wait, why should I calm down I wasn't the one who's angryyy O_e hohoho!!! You seee.... I have this weird sickness(?) How do I call it?!!! :O I rly don't know tho. It's just I become really really really clumsyyyyy when Dad, Mom, or anybody special to me are angry at me. I just panic and get nervous...X_x I don't know what to do!!! I always get in trouble after this... :((((

Anyway, I was trying to cross the street when a milk vendor bumped me. Hey!! The street light said we can already cross the street!!! -_- why did this man appear out of nowhere?!!! The milk bottles were all over the street, I felt bad and I still have this "panic" hangover from Dad. I.WAS.PANICKING. While helping the man gather the milk, a loud horn from a car made me mooooooore paranoid D: He almost bumped me and the milk! O_O Poor milk! So the driver of the car went out and scolded me for being in the middle of the street I could have died~ :'( If I'm just no this paranoid/nervous right now...I would've prbably punch this guy's face already. huhuhu~ I met two accidents today. Whew~ *teardrop*

Well, at least it's not boring!!! Haha!! \o/

 

3rd POV

 

"Wait, can somebody explain to me what's the connection of the word boring on the story itself?" Taeyang asked, obviously confused. They just shrugged their shoulders, with Jiyong grinning.

"What's with the face?" TOP showed him a disgusted look.

"I remember this," he said and grinned.

 

----

s'ppose to be a backtrack story and i think i'm failing...ahahahaha so flashbacks are to coooome

i am so sorry for updating so late i just can't...O_e from BB concert i cannot believe I got to see them live daksdjkalsjdla omg 

hope you like this hoho anyhoo, for those who are reading this up to now i just want you to know that i love you guys so much I hope you love me too whaat =)) hohoho