Let the games begin

Accident Prone

Sandara's POV

 

The guys ushered me towards a black luxurious car. Wow, it sure is cool and awesome. I entered the car very carefully afraid that I might scratch or push a random button that will put me in trouble.

So we'll not celebrate here in the park, where are we going then? Despite them telling me that they're companions of Jiyong , I can't help but still feel a little frigthened. I don't know them, okay? And I don't have the slightest idea on where they are taking me. Well, at least Ji texted me which means he really is behind this nerve-wrecking drama. I am flooded with random thoughts when the car halted.

"Excuse me, ma'am. We're here," the driver told me.

 

Ma'am?

Someone opened the car door for me, wearing the same black suit as the three guys who approached me awhile ago. I stepped out and looked at the place. I saw that the building has a lot of floors. Thinking about it for awhile, I realized that I never knew this building existed - it being tall and grand-looking.

 

YG Building is what was written at the top of the entrance door. Never heard of this place. What is this place? 

We finally entered the lobby . Everything looks so grand. First class, I say. Is this a hotel? If so, I'd say this one gives me the feeling that it's a five-star hotel. However, why are they taking me here? I didn't know Jiyong can afford this place, even at least one room. He must be really rich! 

I followed the guys as they enter the elevator and pushed the button for 17th floor. 

After the elevator opened, one guy said, "We're really sorry about this, ma'am, but we were asked to blindfold you," then bowed down at me.

 

Eh? What's with the formality and all? I know they aren't trying to harm me but these gestures are creeping me out.

 

"I...I don't mind at all," I stuttered and forced to smile. Okay, this is awkward and weird. They covered my eyes and guided me as we walk out of the elevator. I heard somebody open one door, so we're probably inside a room right now. Somebody grabbed my hand and placed a paper on top of it. After a few seconds of silence, I heard the door behind me closed. A loud music suddenly played the opening song from one of my favorite anime. I don't know if I'm allowed to remove my blindfold but I was getting impatient so I just removed it. 

As I remove it, I was kind of hoping that Jiyong would be sitting somewhere looking at me with those gorgeous eyes. But no, no Jiyong at all. I realized I was alone. To my disappointment, I scanned the features of the room. It was overwhelmingly breathtaking. It's filled with shiny and golden decorations but with a touch of childishness. I actually wanted to laugh at the sight. Petals of white, red and pink roses are scattered on the floor. The center of the room was dimly lighted that's why candles were lit in it. Then there were ballons on the ceiling. Stuff toys of all my favorite character are sitting on different chairs.

 

This is weird but unexpectedly beautiful :)

 

I smiled as I approached one stuff toy and hug it. Then I remembered the letter that was given to me. I opened it and read...

 

You like it? You'll see more. But let's play a little game first :P

 

-----

I know the story is slow but.. I don't know. tell me guys what you think about it Hoho ^^