Big BIG day(?)

Accident Prone

Sandara's POV 

 

"Good Morning, beautiful world!" somebody shouted and a pillow hit my face.

 

Yeah, good morning, indeed. angry

 

"Wake up, lady! Today's a big day!" Bom, my sister, said as she pushes me off the bed.

"I'm tired, shoo!" I lifted my hand and gestured for her to leave me alone. Then it became silent.

 

Good, now, let's get back to sleep.

 

Before I go back to dreamland, I felt Bom grabbed my wrist and started pulling me to the side of the bed. I'm waiting for my body to crash down the floor but instead, I landed on a soft, fluffy thing. I finally opened my eyes and saw that I landed on a huge Doraemon and Spongebob stuff toy. My eyes widened in surprise and joy.

 

"Happy Birthday!" Bom said enthusiastically and hugged me.

"Oh my god! It's my birthday!!!" I almost forgot that today's my birthday. I was so tired from last night's work. I looked at the two stuff toys in front of me.

 

"My favorite!!! Thank you, unnie!" and hugged her back tightly.

 

She can be annoying sometimes,but she's sweet too. Like right now. Oh wait! I ran and looked for my phone lying on the bed. Checked if there are any messages.

 

Ji:

     Meet me at the park.

 

I'm close to smiling from ear to ear but...that's all? No "Happy Birthday"? No "I love you"? or anything? He did not forget that it's my birthday today, right? Well, I don't want to ruin my day. So I'll just let him be, for now.

 

"I know you'll go out," my sister gave me a teasing look.

"So, sit down," she continued.

"Wait, what? Why?" I asked, confused.

"Stop asking questions and sit. I'll make an ambush makeover," she laughed hysterically.

"Do I look horrible? Disastrous, maybe? To suddenly make you do an ambush makeover," I mocked her.

"Behave, little girl," she said and patted my head.

"Go ahead, fairy godmother," I chuckled.

 

---

 

After a few minutes of being "ambushed" by Bom, I opened my eyes and looked at my image in the mirror.

 

"Wow," I mouthed.

"I know, I know," Bom said proudly, putting both of her arms across her chest.

 

I'm not really the type of a girl who puts on make-up. And I'm not really used to seeing myself wearing a make up. I don't really bother with how I look, as long as I look presentable enough. Then Bom handed me a blue dress. It's somehow sparkling and shining, and I think my eyes are too, because of it's beauty. I wore it then turned around in front of my sister.

 

"Perfect!" she clapped her hands and smiled.

 

---

 

Now I'm here at the park, waiting for 5 mins. Still, there are no sings of Jiyong.

I took a seat on one of the benches and pull out a notebook from my bag, it was my diary. Actually, out of  all the people who has their own personal diary, I might be the first one who have accomplished to write at least one entry per day. I want to record very important events in my life, say it was a good memory or a bad one. I cherish everything. So here I am, writing random things while I wait for Jiyong. Plus, how could I miss writing on this day? It's my birthday!

 

Anyway, where the hell is that guy?!

 

Right then, something caught my attention. Three men in suit are going towards my direction. They are guys with big and buffed muscles. 

 

Okay, I'm scared.

 

I mean, they look decent on their outfit, but the way they walk is pretty scary. They have a dark aura around them. Like they're going for a battle or something. They finally reached my place and stopped walking. No doubt that I am the purpose of why they're here.

 

"Come with us," the man at the center said and started grabbing my hand.

"Who are you? Let go of me!" I said, trying to hide the panic in my voice as I attempt to free myself from his grasp.

"Don't worry, miss. We won't hurt you," he said calmly.

 

Yeah, as if I would believe you now that you're gripping my hand so tigthly. You look like you could kill anyone here right now.

 

I started panikcing and my heart raced. I can feel my cold sweat falling down the side of head.

 

"Please, we were given orders by Bo-- GD...Jiyong, I mean," the man on the left said and cleared his throat.

 

Right when  Jiyong's name was mentioned, I felt a slight relief. What the heck is this?! This isn't a trap, right? Then I felt my purse vibrated. A text message.

 

Ji:

     Were you scared? >:)

 

That freakin' jerk! He'll be so dead later. You just wait, Kwon Jiyong!

 

 

----

I don't know if you're liking it guys, I'm quite disappointed with myself, so yeah. Please bear with me :))