Whoever she is

Accident Prone

 

a/n: the italicized sentences are words said by Dara :)

------

He went out of the hospital to get some air. The atmosphere is suffocating especially after finally seeing her in that situation. Jiyong continued walking aimlessly; letting his feet drag him to nowhere in particular.

 

Jiyong was tired. He feels so dead. Empty.

 

He thought that he probably looks like a zombie strolling around. And it wouldn’t surprise him people around here would run away from him.

 

He was right though, he did catch the attention of the strangers near around the streets. He was also right that the people would be avoiding him. But he was wrong with one thing, not all of them avoided him. He isn’t aware of it not because he doesn’t care, but because he can’t see her.

 

Dara. She was walking with him since he came out of the hospital. Her soul was watching him all this time, ever since the accident up until now. She watched him in his sleepless nights. She cried with him every time he shed a tear. Jiyong was never alone. She was there.

 

Jiyong breathed heavily and closed his eyes. He stopped walking and was a bit surprised the moment he opened his eyes.

 

He was at the park. The park that’s just close to the building where he almost bumped Dara. The park beside one of his favorite places, library.

 

Putting his hands on his pockets, he slowly walks towards the slide and settled down. The sun is about to set and the kids at the park are leaving one by one.

 

“I should clear my mind. I can’t work like this. Now that the other units are probably planning to get back at us,” he whispered to himself and shook his head.

 

Dara, who’s also seated beside Jiyong, furrowed her eyebrows.

 

Units? What does he mean by that? Hmmm…Maybe that’s just probably some groups to their company. She said.

 

The man beside her stretched his arms. He searched for the notebook inside his pocket and pulled it out. He stared at it for a moment. He got it back from TOP before leaving the hospital. He lay it on his lap then slouched to take a look at the purple sky.

 

Dara gave a horrified look at the notebook.

 

Not that one again. Please, stop reading my notebook!! She shouted at him.

 

She tried slapping the latter’s arm but as expected, nothing happened. She pulled out her hair out of frustration.

 

AAAHHHH!!! WHAT TO DO? WHAT TO DO? He shouldn’t read what’s written in there. My dad would kill me. Oh wait, I’m half dead and he can’t do that to. Can he? She thought to herself.

 

But if I survived he’d kill me!!!! What if I just die right now. No, no. NO. I couldn’t die. I couldn’t leave this guy. She pouted and looked at the man beside her.

 

AAAAHHHHH!!!! She continued screaming.

 

The sun had fully set. Dara looked at Ji still looking up at the sky. She explored his features. Hazel eyes, nose, jawline and…lips. Oh how she wants to kiss those so badly right now.

 

Ya! You’re getting thin! You must take care of yourself. What if…what if I really die right now? She sighed. But I can’t die yet. I still have a lot of questions to ask you. She wagged her finger in front of his face like reprimanding a kid.

 

Jiyong let the cold wind hug his warm body. It feels good. It lightens up his heavy feeling. He’s wondering if he would really find answers in this notebook or will it just take him back to the moments they used to have. Thinking about it, how did the two of them ended up like this? Them being together?

 

No! Don’t open that, Jiyong please! You don’t have to open that! Just go on with your life.

 

He turns to the 2nd page of the notebook, which is where she wrote her first entry.

 

Dara panicked and tried to get her notebook away from Jiyong. But her hands just keep on passing through. She screamed in frustration once more.

 

Jiyong~ I’m warning you, if you open that I’m going to die. I’ll kill myself if you open that. She said sweetly but in a very nervous tone.

 

She kept on whining like a kid. Jiyong could hear nothing but the rustle of the leaves being moved by the wind.

 

“Dara, can you hear me?” Jiyong suddenly said that made Dara stop.

 

Yes, I can hear you. She looked at him with shock.

 

“Well if ever you can hear me right now, I’d like to tell you that I’m sorry if I’m reading this…your notebook. Like I’m invading your privacy.”

 

Oh yes, I feel super bad right now. Your apology isn’t accepted. SO. DON’T. READ. IT. I’d be really really really glad if you do that.

 

“Don’t get angry at me okay? You didn’t wrote here how much gorgeous of man I am, right?” he smirked then chuckled lightly.

 

“Aah, I must be crazy,” he shook his head.

 

I wish you could hear me too. I miss talking to you. Dara frowned and got teary-eyed.

 

Looks like I have no choice. I hope you’ll still feel the same way after you’re done with that. She added.

 

And there was Jiyong turning the next page to read the following entry.

To remember how they ended up this way.

To know how why Dara acted like that the night of the accident.

To go back to what happened a year and a half ago.

 

-----------

 

“Are the babies ready?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Yes, hyung,” Seungri replied.

 

And by babies, they meant the weapons. Yes, the guns, knives, and other gadgets that could harm you. It’s a long story.

 

“What is it this time?” Ji asked with creased forehead.

 

“Uh, the group is planning to rob a bank near Seoul,” Seungri carefully explained.

 

“Tch. They’re probably just another bunch of amateurs. Let’s go.”

 

Five men started gathering the weapons and went out of the warehouse, preparing to face another so-so battle.

 

“Bring it on!” Seungri shouted and fist pumped on the air.

---------

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

*yawns*

“Aish~ So troublesome,” I said while walking slowly towards the bank.

 

One by one, those people, who were wearing black outfits with a mask, are lying down on the floor unconsciously.

 

I approached one guy and grabbed his arm, twisted it and gave one last punch on his face.

 

“Next time you’re planning to rob a bank…wait, don’t even plan for it.” I grinned.

 

“Because the next time you do this, I won’t just twist your arm, I’ll…”

 

I moved his hands across his throat and cracked his head.

 

“Tsk.”

 

I walked out of the bank waving my two fingers up, signalling the group that we’re done here.

 

So yeah, welcome to my boring life.

 

----

I hope you guys get that we're going back to the start huhuhu~ 

tell me what you think :)

Belated Happy Holidays to everyone~ \o/