Ask for some advice from the guys

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

OK, I was having a kind of an emotional breakdown in that moment; I was so shocked that everything that I did in the rest of the morning was like if I was a robot.

As Onew told me the day before, we were going to the beach, so the manager came in the apartment and made everyone to get up.

____________________________________________________________________________

The way to the beach in the van passed flying, I fell asleep so I can’t tell how many hours it was but I can tell you that the hotel was SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!

Full of cherry trees and flowers, it looked really pretty.

We entered into the hotel and the manager lead the guys to a suit with 5 beds and then me to a suit with 1 bed, the room was very nice and it made me feel like I was in my home.

I stayed in my room, laying on the bed and watching how the only fly in my room flew from left to right repeatedly,

*Knock Knock Knock* I heard from my door. Taemin peeked into my room and asked just with his eyes if he could enter, I nodded giggling.

 

“Hey, are you OK? You were really silent in the car…”

I stared at him. Then I closed my eyes and sighed.

“No, I’m not”

“What happens?” he asked and sat in my bed beside me.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, “It’s because of what Minho said this morning…”

He looked somewhat confused, “Are you troubled by that? Does it bother you?”

“No…” I sighed again.

“But you seem very troubled, you’re sighing a lot” he stated and my hair.

“It’s just the opposite… I think I may like him back”

 

Taemin smiled from ear to ear.

“Then why are you so troubled!? Go and tell him right now! Are you really waiting for something to tell him? He already said that he liked you!”

I realized that Taemin was very sure in what he was saying, but I didn’t know if it was the best option.

“But Taemin… After the concert I’ll leave Paris and it’ll be complicated to have a long-distance relationship”

He pinched me, What?

“Hey! Why did you do that?”

“You need to wake up. Nothing is impossible; you like him, right? I think it’s better to try and see what happens that don’t do anything and then regret it, don’t you?”

Taemin was right.

He was absolutely right. I rather try and not succeed that don’t try and then be asking to myself what would’ve happen.

 

I smiled to him, “Thank you Taemin!”

He my head, “You’re welcome, _____~”

 

I ran and left the room to enter into the guy’s room; I was looking for Minho, but he wasn’t there.

“Hey guys! Have you seen Minho”

“Huuuuu, looking for your sweetie pieee?” Jonghyun mocked me.

“I think he was in the garden” Onew said.

“Thanks!”

 

I ran and went down by stairs because the elevator was taking so long, but then, when I had gone down like 2 floors, the doubt corrupted me again.

Is this really a good idea?

 

Go for it girl!

 

 

Wouldn’t it be too hurtful?