Go to see them sleep keke~

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

Hey, don’t tell me that to watch five guys sleeping does not call you because you would be lying!

I went to the guy’s room and they were all sleeping in the same bed… SO CUUUUTE!!!! Omg, I’m fangirling haha.

I approached a little to see their faces and they couldn’t look cuter, I was about to take a picture but then I thought that I would be like stalking them haha. I noticed something in Jonghyun’s hair so I approached more to take it off, A feather? OK...

“WAH!” Got caught!, No wait, he’s asleep!

Jonghyun suddenly took my hand and threw me onto bed next to him; he hugged me like if I was a teddy bear. Omg omg omg… Let me go Jongie!

I don’t like this situation at all! When I finally realized well everything, I felt more embarrassed than ever: Not only Jonghyun was stick at me, also Onew’s face really near to mine! WAAAAAH! Please let me goooo!!!

This wasn’t right. I tried to wake up the two sleeping beauties but they didn’t move a single inch.

“Minhooooo, Taemiiiin! Keeey! Someone pleaaase!”

Nothing… Huh, I guess I’ll have to scold them tomorrow morning.

~~~~~

“YAH YOU ERT!” Minho’s scream woke us all, “Jonghyun let her go right now!”

“*Yawn* What happe-? WOAH!” Onew jumped in the bed and fell on the floor, I got scared as well when he jumped. “W-W-W-What are y-you doing here!?!?!?!? You were so close!!! Why are you hugging her Jonghyun!? Let her go!” Onew yelled.

“OMO! I’m so sorry _____~!” Jonghyun woke up and let me go, “I’m really sorry, I use to hug things when I sleep”

“Yeah, I could tell…” Key said as his expression showed mock and Taemin, laughing, was redder than ever.

“Haha, don’t worry about it”

“This isn’t a joke you player. You shouldn’t do this to girls that aren’t your girlfriends and not in front of your friends! Why don’t you think of what you’re doing before you do it?” Minho was for some reason very mad.

“Hey, I told her that I was asleep, it wasn’t on purpose and she got it. And anyways, why are you so angry about a simple accident, huh?” Jonghyun asked Minho who was blushing little by little.

Minho kept silent and I started to blush just like him.

“Perhaps hyung likes her, hahaha” Taemin said as a joke, the guys laugh a little but Minho still kept in silence, blushing even more. Everyone went silent as well.

Huh…?

“Minho? You like her?” Key asked really serious.

I felt weird. What if he says he doesn’t?

Wait! Why would I care!? Oh man…!

Minho seemed very troubled, “And what if I do like her?” he said and went out of the room.

We all looked into each other’s eyes,

“AIGOOOOO!” Onew yelled, “That was so cool!”

“Deh, what are you going to do _____~?” Jonghyun asked me.

You’re asking me that when I don’t even know… Minho’s so handsome and cute and, he has everything…

Oh no, you Mrs. Musician! You can’t fall for any of these boys here, this is purely a job and you won’t see them after the concert so don’t you dare to fall for anyone!

But I got really happy when he said that…

 

Talk to Minho

 

Ask for some advice from the guys