Unpacking!

Free Falling

 

“Jin Jae-ah, you’ll be sleeping with Free Fall. I’ll contact you tomorrow morning about your schedule.” YG said after the celebration. I bowed to him. 
“Kamsamnida! YG, umm, YG-sshi..?” I asked. He chuckled. 
“Just call me YG Appa!” He reassured and patted my back before taking his leave.
 
“Oh, you have no idea how happy I am that you’re here!” Min Jae squealed and exclaimed. She insisted to carry my luggage so I gave in and let her. We reached the dorm and I was welcomed by the smell of nail polish. The girls were already in their pajamas. They had just started but they jumped up to see me, even though I just saw them 10 minutes ago. They grabbed my luggage and placed into my new room. 
“Jin Jae! Sit with us let’s talk and paint our nails!” Shin Ae said already pulling me what I’m assuming is Shin Ae’s room. 
“Okay, let me just change and unpack, I’ll do it quickly!” She nodded and I headed off. 
 
I finished changing into: http://www.polyvore.com/night_night/set?id=33944130, when Kan Min walked in. 
“Eonnie!” she jumped on top of me and I hugged her tightly. 
“How have you been?” I asked as I released her.
“I’ve been well. Although it’s been chaotic without you! I’m glad you’re back!” She said. Shin Ae called her back to her room. I gently pushed her to the doorway. 
“Go, I’ll meet you in 10.” She nodded and left.
 
I ped one of suitcases and saw all my memorable belongings. First, I started off with picture frames. I had about 10 photos in frames and 200 in albums. The ones I hung up were with Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Suzy, Min, JYP, the girls, Rain, MBLAQ, and shinEE and G.Na, even though they aren’t in JYP, I visited them often and we have grown close.
A tear slipped as I read all the notes they put in my journal. Each note ranged from 2 pages long to 10 pages long! I then remembered the time limit I was given and I rushed. I stowed my journal into a drawer along with some photo albums and music albums. I quickly hung up all my shirts in the closet, my jackets and outerwear in the second closet, and my pants and skirts and dresses into the last one. Yes, 3 closets because this is YG. My shoes were a different story. I had to sort the high heel shoe boxes from the sneakers and flats. I hung the purses on this piece of wood that has hangers on them, I forgot what they’re called. 
I didn’t bother unpacking my beauty products of undergarments because I was already 20 minutes late.
 
I rushed into the room and they were laughing and talking. 
“Sorry, I didn’t realize I had so much!” I said shifting uncomfortably. 
“It’s fine!” Min Jae dismissed. 
 
 
We started off painting our nails and talking about JYPE. I told them about my oppa’s and eonnie’s. They seemed really interested. We changed subjects constantly after that point. 
 
It’s now 11 and we all decided to go to sleep. I hopped into bed and snuggled close with my stuffed animals. 
 
The next morning my alarm clock went off and I hopped out of bed. I changed into: http://www.polyvore.com/have_no_name_for_this/set?id=45989567.
A minute later, I got a text message telling me what I’d do today.
 
YG: Annyeong! Hope you slept well! Today you’ll be meeting up with Teddy Park. He is our main producer guy so I hope you guys get along well. This will take place at 10. After your, at-least-three-hour meeting with Teddy, you’ll be free to do whatever. But I have scheduled something tomorrow that’s a bit sudden. Tomorrow you’ll be on TV with 2NE1. The show Intimate Note. I want you to get along with the 2NE1 girls. This is a way to bond so be prepared for that. I will make sure they contact you later today! 
 
JJ: Annyeong! I slept well, thank you. Alright. I understand. Thank you for planning this for me. I will look forward to it. Have a nice day, appa!
 
I locked my phone and sighed. I was a little nervous going on TV, but I’ve been on Intimate Note before with Soo Hwa. We used to be awkward but now, I think we’ve become extremely close.
 
I still had 2 hours to kill before my meeting so I decided to make breakfast for the sleeping girls. I made some rice, and scrambled eggs. I also grabbed some kimchi I found in the fridge and some left over Bi Bim Bap from last night.
 
The girls awoke at around 9. 
“Annyeong! Bonjour! Konichiwa! Salve! Bon Dia! Good morning!” I said in most of the languages I could speak. They smiled and responded back with small bow. They thanked me for the breakfast and ate it gratefully. 
“Usually, we have to suffer through Shin Ae’s cooking!” Soo Hwa said gobbling everything down.
“Yah,” she scolded but it was a very slurred scold. “I don’t cook that poorly!”
I laughed but before I knew it, it was 9:50 and I left for my schedule. I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button with a 6. I wonder what Teddy was going to be like!
 
 
 
Short Filler chapter, I know! Sorry, anyways I hope you enjoy the chapters to come!
Don't forget to comment or subscribe to see more of Jin Jae and her love!
How was that line? Catchy, eh?
No? Nevermind... -_____-