Investigate!

Free Falling

 

It’s been a week. Shin Sang invited his friends to come take a look at me. Apparently they were in on this too. One of them, Suk Kyung, cooed when he saw me. It was disgusting. He touches my face with his cold fingertips and runs them down the length of my neck. He usually proceeds to my collarbone. Oh how I wish I could send a donkey kick to his nuts! Shun Sang now has me tied up because one time he sent a man to feed me, but he got a little frisky so I punched him. Then I tried to escape since I got his keys but they have so many dang y traps everywhere. I got hit in the face with a brick. It hurt like hell I tell you. 
 
I’ve been trying my best to keep my hopes up and not let my pessimistic side get to me but honestly, it’s been really tough! For hours I would just sit next to the wall on my wooden chair. I would think of ways to get out of here, or entertain myself. They had a clock hanging across the room so it made life go by much slower than it was. Strangely though, it was inside of a small metal cage looking thing. 
 
Sometimes I would sing to myself, and sometimes I would talk to myself. I was losing it.
 
Beatings usually came at 6 pm and lasted 3 hours. I got 2 meals a day, breakfast and lunch. They let me brush my teeth and use the bathroom and occasionally take a shower. But I was put in chains so that was no joy trip. I often thought the place looked familiar when I walked down the halls. 
They didn’t let me change clothes because they said I “looked y and appealing to them” while I was bloody and sore. What a compliment. Whenever I heard the outside doors of the humongous warehouse or mansion or whatever this place was open and shut, I got a little happy. I thought of policemen coming to save me, or even better, Ji Yong. 
 
 
 
 
“Okay guys. I’m going to tell you the truth, from the beginning.” I stated to Free Fall, Big Bang, and 2NE1. I gave this much thought over the days. Every night, instead of falling asleep at the recording studio, I would go out in a hoodie and search for Jin Jae but I got nothing. 14 heads is better than 1 they say so I decided to tell the rest of the gang. I knew this would be risky and painful but it needed to be done.
“What do you mean?” Soo Hwa asked. And soon I started to explain.      
 
“Ji Yong. Is all of that true?” Min Ji asked. I nodded. Bom side hugged her and I felt bad. But I needed to et it out.
“The reason why I’m telling you this is because, I need you guys to help me find her.”
“Say what?” CL said.
“How? Seoul is huge!” Dae Sung exclaimed. His words echoed through out dorm. 
“Tonight at 8 pm, we are going to go out and search for her. We’ll pair up and go in cars. We’ll search for her until the next morning and the next if he have to! We have to find her. Do you think she can just sit and take the beating for the rest of her life?” I asked. They all knew that we could be jeopardizing a lot. But I knew that deep in everyone’s heart, our bond with Jin Jae was more important than our careers. 
“I’m in.” Dara said. I looked up. She smiled.
“We’re going to find her.” she looked glassy eyed and I nodded.
“So am I.” Seung Ri said. 
“We have to find her or else you’ll go Godzilla.” he joked. We all smiled and soon the rest of them said yes. 
 
“So what’s the plan?” Shin Ae asked. 
“We’ll decide driving partners first. Then we’ll go get changed into something more unrecognizable. We’ll meet in the lobby and head out. Keep your cellphones with you. To be safe, driver drives and passenger texts/calls. We have to keep each other updated.” We all agreed.
 
“Okay guys, so now I’ll be telling you who’s going with who. I’ll say it in pairs right? So the first person’s name of the two, will be the driver. The second name will be the texter. Araso?” I asked. They nodded and we started.
“Bom noona and Top Hyung. Dae Sung-ah and Min Ji-ah. Shin Ae-ah and Maknae. Dara noona and Yong Bae hyung. Min Jae noona, you’ll be taking both Kan Min and Soo Hwa. And I’ll be the driver for CL.” Soon everyone scattered to get changed, seeing that 8 pm was nearing.
We had already informed pres that we would be eating out tonight. He agreed after a long thought about it. 
 
We were all in the YGE garage. We all got into our cars and drove off.
“Oppa, how did you find out the truth?” CL asked.
“I got it out of him.” She nodded silently and sat back. 
“So where should we look for her?” I asked. I hadn’t thought that far yet.
“Umm, I don’t know. What do you think?” I asked her and she shrugged.
I tried to look back at the note that was given to us earlier in the week. 
 
 
To YG: Jin Jae is pretty, isn’t she? Especially when she’s writhing in pain. But don’t worry, I’m doing this to make something better. You’ll thank me later. So much beauty will blossom from just a few sacrifices. You can have her body back when I’m done with it, if you want. 
Yours truly,
K.S.S     
 
“Do you remember anything from the note?” I asked CL. Truthfully, I remembered the whole note but I couldn’t find anything that would give away the location. CL pondered for a moment and soon I could see a light bulb spark above her head.
 
 
CL_Roo: Hey, Soo Hwa, u have the laptop right?
 
CL texted. I could just barely glance at the phone before having to look back at the road.
 
HwaHwa: Yeah. What do you need eonnie?
CL_Roo: Jin Jae once told me that she’s glad she could start fresh again. I didn’t know what she was talking about but I think this just might be related. In the letter Ji Yong was talking about, he sounded vengeful and angry. So maybe something happened between the two? What’s something that commonly makes u angry?
HwaHwa: Hmm, interesting. Good point. Something that would make me angry? Someone took my stuff. Someone touched my stuff. Someone telling me what to do. Someone putting me down. Someone eating my ice cream. Someone hurting others. Someone leaving the toilet seat up in the bathrooms. Someone farting in confined spaces. J
CL_Roo: Maybe something about bullying?! I would regret bullying! And she said she regretted it ever since!  
HwaHwa: Bingo! Do you know her school name?
CL_Roo: Somewhere in Busan. I think it was like Busan International High School. Try looking that up.
HwaHwa: Yes ma’am! J
 
A few moments later, CL’s phone rang. She quickly answered it.
 
Phone call conversation (not text):
CL: Did you find anything?
Soo Hwa: Yeah I got a match! It’s quite sad. A 16 year old male student, Kang Choi Suk took his own life. It was concluded that he took his own life due to BULLYING ehm hint. He has no parents and lives with his only family member, his brother, Kang Shin Sang. 
CL: Omo! Kang Shin Sang! Those initials match the one on the letter. K.S.S!
Soo Hwa: Chincha?
CL: Yeah! Let’s go there! He has to be our guy and possibly the location!
 
My ears perked at the sentence! Already a match? We were onlt 45 minutes into the investigation!
 
Soo Hwa: But Busan is nearly 4 hours away! What if she’s not at the school?
CL: Screw that! I don’t care! We are going! At least we know we’re on the right track!
Soo Hwa: Alright then! I’ll text the others and we’ll meet at roughly 12:30 am at Busan International High School! 
CL: Thanks Soo Hwa!
 
The both of them hung up. 
“Where are we going?” I asked anxiously. 
“Busan International High School! I’ll plug it into the GPS.”
CL rushed to get the information in. Thank God for CL and Soo Hwa!