Intimate Note is SCARY!

Free Falling

Caution! If you get scared easily you might not like this chapter! Sorry!

 

 

Today was the day to go on Intimate Note! I was excited and happy! Excited because I got to hang out with 2NE1! Happy because I could escape the extreme awkwardness between Ji Yong Oppa and I! Every time we look at each other we shy away. Every time I ask him something, he answers and then it gets awkward. The Big Bang guys sense this and always distract us!
 
I started to change into: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45582153 
When I got a text from Intimate Note!
 
I.N: Annyeong Jin Jae sshi! We are very excited to have you again! For this episode please pack some clothes and your necessities because you and 2NE1 will be sleeping over on Intimate Note! See you at 1 PM!
 
JJ: Annyeong! Thank you so much for having me!~ I am greatly looking forward to this occasion! Thank you for notifying! See you at 1!
 
I locked my phone and sighed. I have to pack…again! 
 
I finished packing at around 10. The girls had their schedule. I left a sticky note on the fridge:
 
See you guys later! I’ll miss you! I’ll contact you tonight! TT_TT
Have fun without me! 
~Jin Jae~
 
I got my medium sized bag full of my pajamas, next day clothes, hygiene stuff, and anything I could find. I walked out of the dorm and headed to the elevator. I pushed the button and I waited patiently. When I heard the ding I walked in only to find Ji Yong Oppa in the elevator! I kept my cool and leaned against the wall after pushing the lobby button.
“You’re, uh, going on Intimate Note right?” he asked. SO AWKWAD!
“Yeah. I’ll be their till tomorrow.” I answered, equally awkward.
“Oh in that case,” he said. I then felt him pull me into a hug. My face lit up and I felt warm. But I just stood their frozen. I finally got feeling back into my arms and hugged back lightly. When we let go he looked at me, still holding onto my shoulder and grinned.
“See ya later then!” He let me go when he go to his stop. He waved and I waved back right before the doors closed. 
 
I slid down the elevator wall and cupped my face. What the heck just happened! This isn’t like me! Snap out of it! Remember, you ain’t right for him! 
The elevator was at the lobby level. I jumped up and walked out, hoping that I looked confident
 
.I entered the van and the driver drove off for the 2 ½ hour ride. For most of the ride I just listened to my ipod. 
When we got there, I could see the hosts, Kim Gu Ra and Moon Hee Jun. I came out of the can and the camera was already rolling. 
“Wah, it’s Free Fall’s JayJay!” Kim Gu Ra shouted. They clapped and I bowed to them.
“Annyeong, annyeong!” 
 
Only a few minutes later, another van pulled up. 2NE1 came out and we all clapped.
“2NE1!” Moon Hee Jun yelled. We bowed to them and they did the same.
 
“So why do you think you all are here?” Hee Jun asked. The 2NE1 girls and I looked at each other.
“I guess to get closer.” I said but it sounded questioning. 
“Close! Actually, YG requested you guys on the show! He said that he didn’t want Jin Jae sshi to feel lonely or uncomfortable.” Gu Ra explained. We then walked into a café to talk. He told us to look at the screen in the café and it started to play a video of YG appa talking about why we were here.
 
“Annyeong Intimate Note, 2NE1, Jin Jae. You’re here because even though Jin Jae might be close to her girls in Free Fall, I wanted her to bond with a fellow label mate. After the sudden and heart breaking move from JYP to YG, I can imagine it’s hard on you. This is a way for you to bond closely with people you can talk to other than Free Fall.”
 
After watching the video, Gu Ra explained what the 1st segment was going to be. First I would start talking to each girl individually for 2 hours. At the end of the day we would do the actual note part but it was the haunted addition! Oh buy I can’t wait! 
 
First I started off talking to Bom. I was awkward but soon I brought up dogs. I told her I used to watch 2NE1 TV and saw her dogs. She chattered on about them in her cute aegyo way! I told her about my dog Chokki, an orange Pomeranian. He then changed topics to where she grew up and I told her some of my family lived in Massachusetts! Before we knew it, our 2 hours were up and next came Minzy!
We once again awkwardly started. I praised her that she was an amazing dancer and she blushed. We started to talk about being Maknae. Although I never had any siblings, I was the youngest of my cousins. She told me she had a younger sister and briefly talked about her. Once again our 2 hours flew by and out came Dara!
Dara and I greeted each other, awkwardly I might add. We sat their for a minute. She just smiled at me and stared. I couldn’t help but smile back. I asked her about her brother and she talked about him. It was so cute! I wish I had a younger brother! She also talked about her cats and I found out she was born in Busan! I was born in Busan! She also talked about the Philippines. Lastly, was CL.
CL and I bowed and sat there. For a change she started the conversation. 
“You know, I used to be apart of JYP.” she said,
“Really? I didn’t know that!” I said interested. 
“I know what you’re going through. It’s difficult for sure but once you adapt you start to feel more in place. At least that’s how it was for me.” she explained a little nervously. I nodded, taking in the advice.
“Thank you for the advice.” I said. Our conversation took a drastic change to fashion. She asked me about my style and explained to her what I liked. She asked me if I wanted to one day do a photo shoot with her. I was honored and agreed. 
 
The intercom came on in the middle of our conversation.
“You know, I just realized, you both are pretty similar. On stage you guys are fierce and badass! But off the stage you have a cuteness that is very unique!” Gu Ra said. We both laughed a little and the 2 hours finished. 
 
It was now 7 PM and we moved onto the next session. We all got into a van and drove out to the country side. There was no one around, but it was so beautiful, looking at the wheat fields rolling in the wind. But soon it got eerie as we passed by an old, run down factory I’m assuming. It’s windows were shattered and it looked like it had been in a fire. 
We kept driving for a while until we got to a cabin. It was cute, sort of. We got in and they told us to change into something more comfortable. The place was a fair size. Not big but not small. Maybe the size of 2 big classrooms. 
I didn’t know how comfortable he wanted us to be, so I just took out a my lazy days or exercising days outfit, or at least one of the many.     http://www.polyvore.com/boredom/set?id=37457135 
The 2NE1 girls and I came out and I saw everyone else wear something similar. Well, except Bom who ware shorts!
 
“Since we heard that JayJay sshi likes horror movies, we decided that we set it up like one!” I looked down, mad at myself that I had to like horror movies. If they didn’t know we wouldn’t have to do a haunted addition. 
“Do you remember that old burned down place back there?” Hee Jun asked. We all nodded.
“Here’s the history to the place, since that is the place you are going to tonight.” He smirked and pulled out a paper.
“This place was once owned by a man named Kang Choi Eun. This factory was a place where he took people who were desperate for a job and made them work here. Legend has it that if they didn’t do as followed, he would beat them mercilessly. If he had to beat them more than 3 times, he would shove one body part at a time into a fire.” The girls and I squealed and huddled together.
“See! You guys are all bonding already!” Gu Ra joked.
“The number of bodies that are siad to have been burned,” he continued, “was over 300! Ten years into the “burning hell” as people would call it, we went berserk. He soon started to burn people for the fun of it. He took anyone! Children, men, woman, animals, anyone! People couldn’t complain of the smell because he was out here in the open. One day he decided to burn 20 people at once, but a clever man poured oil around the building. When Choi Eun set his fire up and lit it, it lit up the whole building. He was devastated and went crazy. In the end he jumped into the fire himself.”
The girls and I were now terrified! 
“Why didn’t they run away?” Hee Jun asked.
“Because they needed the money. But he sent the money through mail to the families. Meaning he probably kept the workers imprisoned.”
“You’re seriously going to make us go in there?!” Bom squealed. 
“Don’t worry, you’ll make it out alive, just a few burn marks though!” Gu Ra joked. He huddled closer, dreading the idea of going in! At this moment, I didn’t care whether I was awkward around him! I wouldn’t mind being back in the elevator with Ji Yong oppa!
 
 
 
Honestly, I got a little creeped out friting the legend part! 
Anyway, don't forget to comment and subscribe if you haven't already to read more about Jin Jae!