Gummy's concert, Seven's restaurant, and... Sasaeng fans?

Free Falling

 

Last night felt like a dream. My head felt light as I replayed the moment. The kiss. The thought brought a smile to lips. But the sound of my phone ringing brought me back to reality. I looked at the caller ID and it was YG. 
“Yoboseyo?” I asked.
“Ne, JJ? Good morning. Today we are meeting in the recording studio at 10. Please be ready to possibly record more songs. Later tonight is Gummy’s concert, so afterwards we will be going to Seven’s restaurant to celebrate so wear something nice.”
“Ne, appa. I’ll see you at 10. Bye!” With that I hung up. It was 9:25 now so I still had some time to get ready.
I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I changed.
http://www.polyvore.com/everybody_on_left_right_in/set?id=47482048 
 
The other girls were already out doing their personal schedules. Min Jae was at dance with Soo Hwa. Shin Ae was with vocal teacher Lee Shin. Kan Min was the only one at home sleeping in due to a cold. 
I took out a canned chicken soup from the cabinets and cooked it for Kan Min.
 
It was 9:55 and I started to head out. But instead of wearing my converse, I changed into the sneakers that Taecyeon and Nichkhun oppa had got me. As I headed to the elevator, Ji Yong oppa came out as well. We both stopped in our tracks before smiling at each other and continuing to the elevator. 
“Morning oppa.” I said clicking the floor to the recording studio. In the elevator surrounding mirrors I saw him smirk. 
“Morning JJ. So how was your night?” he asked. I knew he was referring to the kiss. I thought for a moment.
“It was fantastic!” I said. He looked a little surprised. Almost immediately the doors opened and I smirked on my way out. 
 
“Annyeong!” I said on my way in. Ji Yong oppa did the same. YG and Teddy waved and we took our seats. We listened to the final track. It was perfect. My rap started a minute in. 
 
Around  him I felt happy. 
He made my heart go “boom-boom”, and my face light up.
He was the one for me and I was the one for him.
There was no denying that it was fate,
From the moment we met.
It started out so small, and now it’s like this.
 
Then the chorus started. The beat and vocals were nice, if I do say so myself. I peeked over at the others. Teddy was smiling and moving his headed to the beat. Ji Yong was tapping his foot and YG was waving his arms, as if he were conducting. 
 
The song was over. YG started to clap and congratulated the 3 of us. But the praise was short. Soon he started to tell us about further plans for this song. Inevitably, he wanted us to perform this song with a dance. We would also be producing a music video for this as my first solo song. He also explained that this song would most likely play at every concert.
 
After YG explained, he asked Teddy and Ji Yong to go to his office. I was left alone in the recording studio. I started to play around with the complicated system. Eventually getting the hang of it, I started to produce some noise. 
 
It’s been an hour, and I got all the beats I liked, the electronic sounds and some other neat things. I saved it to the desktop as “SECRET STUFF SO DON’T LOOK!”
 
It was lunchtime and I ended up eating with just Bom eonnie.
“Ahhhh! Jin Jae-ah! Save me!” she cried.
“Wae-yo? Is something wrong?” I asked putting a spoonful of rice in my mouth.
        "Hwangssabu put me on another strict diet! All because I gained 3.5 lbs!” She put her head on the table and stared at my corn. I laughed and pushed it towards her.
“Eat it.” She looked at me suspiciously.
“Are you testing me? Are you gonna tell Hwangssabu?” I shook my head. She slowly took the cob and nibbled. I laughed a little and soon she was eating it gratefully. 
“Ahhh! This is heaven! Kamsamnida!” She yelled which made me laugh.
 
Ugh! It’s still only 2PM! HOTTEST TIME OF DAY! Which reminds me, I should call my oppas! I ran upstairs to my room. I jumped on my bed and texted them. 
JJ: Nichkhun oppa! Thanks for the shoes! I love ‘em! Are you busy?
A few minutes later I got a text back.
Nichkhun: Hey! No problem! I’m just chilling at home. The guys are at practice. I had a headache so they let me take an hour rest. How’s YG working for ya?
JJ: Oh, hope you feel better! :( Oh, it’s great here! I feel so welcomed here! I miss JYP but YG is great as well! I have 2 families now!~~ Kekekeke!
Nichkhun: Haha well that’s good! I have to go now but later in the week you should call G.Na! She’s really missing ya! Bye! ;)
JJ: Alright I will! Bye Bye! <3
 
After ending the conversation I decided to check if anyone was occupying the dance room. I took the elevator down. Thankfully no one was in it. I connected my phone into the computer and pulled up “Fantastic Baby”. My body slowly started to move with the music. My mind reeled in the steps I had learned from watching the live versions so much. 
Once that song ended another one played since it was on shuffle. Heartbreaker by none other than G-Dragon himself. I started to dance to it. I went through, I Am the Best, Please Don’t Go, Tonight, Top Girl, I’ll be back, Sherlock, MAMA, and What can I do. And by the time it ended I was out of breath. I collapsed onto the floor and all I could hear was my labored breathing and pounding heart. 
 
Suddenly, I heard clapping and I sat up. I turned around and saw Ji Yong oppa. I felt a little embarrassed, I really hoped he didn’t see me dance, but then again, why would he be clapping.
“I see I have a fan?” he asked walking towards me. I smiled a bit.
“Maybe I am. When did you get in here?” I asked. He passed me a water bottle.
“In the middle of Fantastic Baby. I went to get the water and you just started Heartbreaker. You’re not a bad dancer. Actually, you’re pretty good.” He sat next to me and we just stared at each other through the mirror. I took this time to thoroughly analyze him. He was wearing a white wife beater, and grey sweats. He smelled very good, he probably just took a shower since his hair was still a little damp. 
“Thanks for the water.” I said after a long silence.
“No problem. Are you going to Gummy Noona’s concert and after party tonight?”He asked taking my water bottle and water falling.
“Yeah, are you too?” I asked staring at his Adam’s apple bob up and down. He nodded. When he saw me stare and turn away, he smirked. 
“Do I look that y to you?” he whispered into my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. I was about to answer when my phone rang and I quickly got up to get it from my phone. I looked over my shoulder and saw him smirk.
“Yoboseyo?” I asked not bothering to look at the caller ID.
“Oh, JJ, meet me in the dance hall and find GD as well. I want you to start choreographing.”
“Oh, actually, we’re both already here…” I said awkwardly.
“Oh, is that so. What were the 2 of you doing down there, alone?” I knew he was smiling.
“Nothing! Just talking.” I said rather too quickly. I heard him chuckle a little.
“Alright. Just don’t do the dirty birdie things! If you know what I mean.” He said. Was he drunk?!
“Okay, bye!” I hung up and looked at oppa’s face. 
“Pres?” he asked. I nodded. 
“Let me guess, he wants us to start choreographing now?” he asked. I looked at him with surprise.
“How’d you know?”
“I’ve worked with him for about 10 years now. I know how he does things. But sometimes, he can still be a mystery.” I nodded, understanding.
 
Shortly after, a lean and beautiful man and woman walked through the door. 
“Annyeong, Ji Yong, Jin Jae. I am choreographer Hee Joo,” the woman spoke. 
“And I am choreographer Joon Hee.” He said. We all bowed to each other and got started. Choreographer Joon Hee mainly dealt with operating the music and video taping practice, while choreographer Hee Joo taught us the steps. 
 
“Alright guys, you did great for your first day. You are dismissed. Have fun at the concert.” We thanked and bowed to her, then left.
“Do you like choreographer Hee Joo and Joon Hee?” Ji Yong oppa asked.
“Yeah, she’s so sweet! Although he doesn’t talk too much, choreographer Joon Hee seems like a nice guy.” He nodded in response before getting into the elevator. We finally reached our floor, when oppa grabbed my hand. 
“Yes?” I asked. He smiled. Then he quickly pecked me on the cheek.
“See you in an hour.” then he left. I felt light and bubbly like last night when he had kissed me. My fingertips lay where he kissed me on my cheek, then traveled to my lips. I smiled then headed to my room. 
 
The girls and I chatted about our days and joked about the hard diets, which I had yet to be put on one. I decided this would be nice and chose this outfit:  http://www.polyvore.com/lights_camera_action...cut/set?id=41825254&lid=1429293 
The girls chose outfits much less subtle than mine. Shin Ae chose a long seductive red, Min Jae took a reserved black mini dress, Kan Min took a deep blue long dress, and Maknae took a spunky yet cute yellow mini dress. The girls looked gorgeous as we stepped outside into the bitter night. I was the only one who didn’t wear a dress…
“Maybe I should’ve taken a coat.” Soo Hwa shivered. I felt bad and unwrapped my warm coat from my arms and wrapped them around her pale ones. 
“No, it’s okay. I can withstand!” she said trying to pry it off.
“No, it’s cool. I don’t need it, it was actually getting hot.” Which was a lie. 
“Besides, it matches with your outfit better.” I said. The Big Bang guys, 2NE1 girls, Psy, YG, Tablo, and Seven came out. We bowed jumbled all together into a big blob. We got into the 3 limos in a mob. 
In limo 1 are CL, Minzy, Seung Ri, Soo Hwa, Top, and I. In limo 2 are, Bom, Tablo, Psy, Dara, and Ji Yong. And in Limo 3 are, Dae Sung, Shin Ae, Kan Min, Min Jae, and Tae Yang. YG got his car. 
 
We chatted throughout the ride. Seung Ri was constantly whispering into my ear about ways to win Ji Yong oppa’s heart. 
“and that’ll really pull him to your side!” he said. I shook my head smiling.
“Seung Ri, I don’t need your advice. Heck, I bet half of that is just going to make a fool out of me!” I said. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.
“Well, if you don’t get him, then it’s your fault.”
We finally reached the concert stadium. We got our way into the VIP seats for YG family. Min Ji sat on my right and Bom eonnie sat on my right. TOP oppa kept whispering to her which made me raise an eyebrow. 
“Love birds.” I heard Dae Sung say and roll his eyes. I giggled a little before hearing a roar. The fans had started to come in and spotted us in our seats. We all waved to the fans, which made them scream louder.
I saw lots of BIG BANG posters and 2NE1 posters and pictures of the rest, but on the left side of the pit was a group of girls and boys who chanted “FREE FALL!”
We haven’t thought of a fan name but there were many fan made ones like, Angels. But nothing is permanent yet.
Soon after, Gummy’s concert started. It was amazing! Her vocals overtook the stage. I could tell she was giving it her all on every song. I learned some things from her performance as well. I looked out into the sea of fans and saw some tear up while others danced to the music. My favorite songs were As a Man and Love Recipe. They made my heart flutter. She also did I’m Sorry which made me think of the music video and made me feel blue on the inside.
 
The concert ended all too quickly. We went up to her room and congratulated her on her great success. Tickets were sold and she sounded fantastic. Multiple fans asked for pictures with her so we left so she could have some fan time! 
It was nearing 9:30 and we decided to head off to the restaurant. We got into the same cars as we did earlier. Gummy joined YG’s car, probably so he could talk about the concert with her alone. 
It was a 10 minute drive, so talking was very limited. Min Ji-ah skipped in with me as the rest of the limos pulled up. We were acting like 5 year olds, un ladylike, but we were loving it. 
“Eonnie! I want some Ice cream!” Min Ji-ah said with lots of Aegyo. I laughed a little.
“Oh really? Eonnie will buy you some! What kind do you want?” I said.
“I want that one, and that one, and that one! I want all of them!” she said spreading her arms wide when she said “all of them”.
“All of them?” I said, exaggerating the “all” also using the arm movement. 
“All of them!” she said and we burst into laughter.  
I looked around and saw CL snigger at us, then smile. The 3 of us bounced into the empty restaurant. Seven oppa reserved the place for us. 
I looked at a little corner of the restaurant and saw a bunch of pictures with the YG family. I picked up one with Ji Yong oppa holding up 2 peace signs and smiling like a dork. The picture made my heart skip a beat, looking at his face made me smile.
“You like it don’t you.” someone whispered into my ear from behind. I jumped form the surprise. He laughed and draped his arm around my shoulders. I looked around a bit to see if anyone noticed and saw CL, Bom, Tae Yang, and a few others give me a look mixed between shock and “is there something going on between the 2 of you?”. Ji Yong noticed and whispered into my ear again.
“Ignore them.” He then picked up a picture of Seung Ri and himself posing like idiots. I laughed so hard when I saw Seung Ri’s expression as he came up to the both of us. 
“Hyung! Don’t show that pick to Jin noona!” he tried to get the picture out of his hyung’s hand but failed. This allowed CL to slip in next to me.
“Is there something going between the 2 of you I should know about?” Before I could answer, Minzy glided to the other side of me, wrapping her arm around my shoulders.
“Yeah, is there?” she said wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed but shook my head.
“No, we’re just close.” I said.
 
Dinner was served. The aroma was mouth watering, and the taste was to die for. We shared many stories of ourselves and shared many laughs as well. Seung Ri shared Big Bang stories as if he were on Strong Heart, and the 2NE1 girls had a quite heated debate with the pres about the dating policy. We didn’t have a dating policy but even so, we still sided with the 2NE1 girls. After listening to our sides like a judge, he finally said that he’d think about it. 
Dessert came around last. I ordered a strawberry cheesecake which was spectacular! This round was much shorter than dinner. Once everyone finished, Psy stood up. 
“Today, my dear friend Gummy’s concert was as successful as could be! It was amazing!” he said, his voice cracking in the end which made us all giggle.
“So, in honor of Gummy’s successful concert, let’s Party!” Everyone cheered.
“That is, if it’s okay with you pres.” Everyone turned their head to YG. He looked at each one of us and sighed.
“Fine but I’m calling Teddy to look after you. Table you’re in charge as well. I don’t trust Psy to take charge. I’ll call over bodyguards when you’re done, so call me.” he finally said. Everyone thanked the president and cheered. Once YG left, everyone headed over to a club that Psy had reserved. Apparently he was expecting YG to say yes.
 
An hour into the party, yet no one was all that drunk yet. I sat in one of the booths watching everyone dance. Ji Yong oppa slid into my booth and asked me a question that I couldn’t over the blaring loud music. 
“What?!” I practically screamed.
“I said, do you wan’t to dance?!” he screamed back. I nodded, saving my vocal chords the trouble. He grabbed my hands and led me to the dance floors. Bad Boy by Big Bang came on and I laughed. He smiled and we both started to Dougie. Then after that Glad you came by the Wanted played. At the chorus, everyone broke out into a wild dance party! The lights danced crazily as well. Ji Yong leaned his face near mine and we both sand to the verse. I instinctively put my hands on his shoulders. We both made this into a pretty seductive but not too dance.
 
“It’s like the world around us melted away.”
 
Know I understand what the line means. Strangely, I didn’t kiss him when I thought of this quote.
 
We danced to Stronger by Kelly Clarkson and a few other songs. My face was red hot from all the dancing and body heat so I took a breather outside. When I stepped out of the heated club, a blast of cool air hit me. I grabbed my arms shivering a little. 
The city was quiet for the most part. I walked up the steps leading into the club and saw few people in parks and even fewer cars roaming around. I wanted to check the time, but Psy insisted we leave our stuff at the restaurant so we have a better chance of not losing something.  
The muted noise from the club became load for a moment but quieted down again. I then felt a warm piece of clothing over my shoulders and back. I gripped it and looked behind me. 
“Yah! You’re gonna be cold!” I said. Giving his jacket back to him.
“Well, better me than you.” Ji said. I pouted but agreed. He then grabbed my hand.
“Let’s go to the park.” he said. I went along and followed him. We didn’t have to worry too much about the paparazzi. 
We entered a small park where there only hobos lay. We sat on a bench looking out onto a small lake, or pond? It was silent but not awkward. I looked up at the shining stars.
“They’re pretty.” I said. He looked at me with a questioning look, I smiled.
“The stars, they’re pretty.” I repeated. He then smirked and I was the one to give him a questioning look. 
“For a minute I thought you read my mind.” he said. I was still confused. 
“But I wasn’t talking about those stars, I was talking about you.” he said. I felt myself blush. 
“Go out with me.” he then said bluntly. He quickly pecked my lips and I just stared at him as he smiled a goofy smile. 
“I’ll take that as a yes.” he smirked. He then attacked my lips with one passionate kiss. Just like the first one. I kissed back with just as much passion and love. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eyes, I see a flash. We immediately break the kiss and look around to see Bom and Top. Bom had a digital camera in her hands and Top had an old Polaroid in his hands. A photograph then scrolled out of it. 
“Aww! You two look so cute together! Couple of the year!” Bom squealed and snapped more pictures of us. Ji Yong and I looked at each other for a moment and then burst out laughing. 
“Yes! Such pretty shots! Alien, you should be taking pictures as well!” she said and he obliged. 
 
The 4 of us headed back to the club to find everyone still dancing and having a good time. Ji Yong stayed very close to me. 
“Oppa, I’m gonna take a nap in VIP room, sorry but I’m tired. Haha, umm, sorry the first few hours of us being a couple are going to be me napping.” I said. 
“Don’t worry I’ll be taking a nap with you then, at least we’ll be together!” he said. We both headed to the VIP rooms and crashed.
 
All I dreamt about was Ji Yong. His kisses, his back hugs, his whispers, his voice. Suddenly, I was pulled out of my dreams by someone shaking me. I cracked my eyes open to see Dae Sung shaking me. Ji Yong, who had his arms s arms around me and his head resting on my shoulder, started to wake up as well. 
“Yah! Love birds! Get up! Pali Pali!” He yelled in a whisper. 
“What’s going on?” I asked. Ji Yong got off of me and Dae Sung helped me up.
“Shhh!” They’ll hear you!” he yelled in a whisper again. 
“Alright, alright! Just tell me what’s happening.” I said in the same voice. 
“We’re not completely sure yet, but all I know is that either, A.) word got out that we were at the club and Sasaeng fans found out, or B.) sasaeng fans already knew and were waiting till most of us including Tablo and Teddy were tired or drunk!” he said panicking. 
“Well, who’s awake?” Ji Yong asked.
“Me, Seung Ri, Min Jae, Seven, and Minzy.” 
“That’s it?!” I exclaimed quietly. Dae Sang nodded, which was followed by sasaeng fan screams. All of our eyes went wide and we rushed to the dance floor. We had to be careful because they usually carried cameras and any scandals wouldn’t be good. Fortunately, the VIP room Ji and I slept in had no windows. I shut all of the VIP room doors to avoid being seen. I then ran to the dance floor where Minzy, Seung Ri, and Ji Yong were. We started to wake the people who were knocked out. 
“CL eonnie! Wake up! Please get up!” I said violently shaking her. She groaned looked at me. I pulled her up and told her what was going on. I could hear the Sasaeng fans trying to break down the doors and yell things like “Big Bang! I want your babies! 2NE1! Give me some of your DNA! Seven! F*** ME! Free Fall! S My D! Gummy! Give me a Blow!” And other inappropriate things. 
CL immediately got up even though she had a headache and she was cranky, but that would be better so no one would get an angry CL angrier!
After 5 minutes we managed to get everyone awake. Ji and Seven were trying to decide whether to call or not. But when we did call YG he wasn’t picking up. So much for being there to pick us up! Psy decided that we run to the restaurant. It sounded crazy, but what other choice did we have before they either broke down the door, or eventually found our stuff at the restaurant? We decided to go in pairs so if we got separated at least we weren’t alone. We opened one of the windows that wasn’t occupied by fans. Psy was in the front holding hands with Tablo, Minzy and Dae Sung, Bom and Top, Shin Ae and Soo Hwa, CL and Teddy, Seung RI and Dara, and Tae Yang, Min Jae, and Kan Min went as 3. 
“Ready everybody?” Psy asked. We all nodded. 
“1, 2, 3!” We all charged out through the window. We all ran as fast as we could. I looked back and saw the raging girls charge at full speed. Ji Yong pulled my hand and ran faster. I pumped my legs as hard and fast as I could but it was a long way there. I could see Dara losing energy and slowing down but Seung Ri kept her going. Both Minzy and Dae Sung were very fit, but even they were starting to slow down. 
Finally we could see it. It was tiny but we could see it. 
“Don’t stop now!” Tablo yelled. We fought and ran till we were a few buildings away. All the girls here were wearing heels so it made it even more difficult to run. The fans had gotten much closer now but we all ran into the restaurant and shut the door. We locked the doors and closed the curtains. Teddy did a head count and everyone was thankfully accounted for. When we made sure all of our things were there as well, we secured the perimeter like a military base. Seung Ri, Seven, and Dae Sung all had belts so they took those off and even tied the doors shut. 
Everyone was still panting. Thankfully this was Seven’s  restaurant so he knew where the water was and how to work everything, as well as have the key to unlock and lock things. Obviously since YG wasn’t picking up his phone, we agreed to stay the night in Seven’s restaurant. Seven called the employees of the branch and told them that work was cancelled tomorrow for various reasons. 
I got up and turned out the lights before getting cozy in the booth. We could still hear the Sasaeng fans scream, but after an hour or so they got quiet, either leaving, staying quiet trying to lure us, or actually sleeping out there.
 
So guys, was okay? Sorry I din't update in a while! I needed to get the plot sorted out a bit! Hope you liked it!
Don't forget to comment and subscribe for more about Jin Jae, YG family, and sasaeng fans! :)