A Wrong Turn

Free Falling

After a long wait I have finally published a chapter! Sorry guys! I've had tests and I'll be having more soon so please bear with me! <3

 

 

“You thought you saw something move in the bushes this morning?” Min Jae repeated. I shook my head.
“It was probably nothing though.” I brushed it off. Now looking back at the moment, it probably was nothing. The girls and I hopped into the elevator to go back down to the dance hall. We had to finish up choreographing the dance routines. 
 
“Good Morning!” Everyone said to one another when we entered. We set our bags down and started where we left off 3 hours earlier. We went over Soul.
 
By lunch time we finished the songs and headed down to the cafeteria. 
“Who knows, maybe it was another Sasaeng fan!” Soo Hwa said laughing. 
“Or maybe someone was photographing something and had their flash on.” Min Jae proposed.
“Well, if that was the case, I made a fool of myself for whacking the bush so cautiously.” I sighed. Soo Hwa burst into laughter. 
“What’s so funny ladies?” Seung Ri said. The Big Bang guys and 2NE1 girls sat with us.
“Jin Jae thought she saw something in the bushes this morning!” Kan Min blurted.
“What were you doing up that late, or early?” Ji asked. 
“Just taking a walk.” I said to put it simply. 
“Was it scary?” Dae Sung asked. 
“It was thenn, but now that I think about it, it was probably nothing.” Seung Ri laughed and Dae Sung nodded.
“Be careful from now on, kay?” Seung Hyun said. I smiled and nodded.
“Ne, oppa!” I saluted him and the table giggled.
 
After lunch we went over all the dance choreography for all the songs we covered. I headed back up to the dorm while the rest of the girls went shopping. I was way too tired so I told them I would take a power nap before meeting up with them later. At around 5 o’ clock I woke up and changed. http://www.polyvore.com/relationships_just_get_more_complicated/set?id=49239660 
 
As I stepped outside, I noticed something odd. Cars were zooming by and people were hurriedly walking but something didn’t feel right. I shook off the feeling and bounced to the mall. I forgot my sunglasses in the dance hall, but I needed new ones anyway. This would be my 27th pair! 
Suddenly, a police officer stops me. 
“Sorry, miss, but you can’t walk here. It’s under construction and we don’t want to put anyone in danger.” 
“What are you guys doing?” I asked peeing over the man’s shoulder. From what I could see, nothing was under construction. Hell, if something was, I think the girls would’ve texted me about it.
“We’re tearing an abandoned building down. We’re starting soon so I’m going to have to ask you to go through the designated alley.” Designated alley my !
“Sir, I’m going to the mall, and if I could just-” 
“These are orders! Before I have to give you a ticket!” Damn, calm yourself! Sir, I’m having a bad day as well! I didn’t sleep at all last night and didn’t have my coffee! 
I wanted to shout at him but took a deep breath in and nodded.
“I’m sorry, I best be on my way!” I said with a fake plastered smile and nasally voice.
 
I turned to my right and found the alley he was talking about. Surprisingly, there was no one but a few people who hardly looked like business men and women. Nonetheless, I minded my own business and soon found the exit. 
As I reached the light at the end of the dark alley, I saw a place I didn’t even recognize. I followed the police officer’s directions and somehow, I’m not even near the mall, I think. Heck! This place looks like the slums! I poked my head out of the alley and saw a park. Ok so maybe it didn’t look like the slums but it was definitely, different. I saw beggars every few blocks. Shops were closed and out of business. 
My feet grew tired and soon I couldn’t even think straight. I knew I should’ve eaten Soo Hwa’s leftover lunch! I managed to find a abandoned shop that was open. I sat on a bench in the shop, assuming this used to be a restaurant of some sort, I tried to imagine what it looked like long ago. I wanted to text the girls where I was but my phone was dead and my ipod needed wifi to call. 
So I sat there for like 20 minutes when I decided to pick up my lazy and look around the restaurant. Dust started to fill up the room and little critters found their way in. I looked down at my feel and saw something stuck between the booth and the wall. I gently tugged it out and saw it was a photograph. It was a small boy with his father. I laughed when I saw the father. He looked so similar to Yoo Jae Suk. 
Suddenly, I heard a noise. It was soft but I heard it. I peeked out from behind the booth. A white van was parked outside. My heart skipped a beat as I heard shuffling sound. I realized that I could be in here with someone much bigger than myself. I heard a tap and soon another.
 
Once I finally confirmed the fact that I was not alone I turned around to face a tall man in black. We both jumped. I jumped in fear while he jumped in attack. He pinned me to the fall and smothered me with a damp cloth. I kicked and muffled a scream but soon my limbs felt heavy. I didn’t want to sleep. I forced my eyes open for as long as I could. He got tired of my persistent force of staying awake and knocked me out with one swing of his arm. My world slowly faded into nothingness and darkness took over my mind and body. This was supposed to be a day of fun with my girls. This was the last thing on my mind today, to be attacked by a stranger.       
 
 
So it's a short chapter but it'll have to do for now! Sorry guys!
Anyways, don't forget to comment and subscribe to see what happens to Jin Jae next!