My past is a shame

Free Falling

 

“Hyung. Where’s Jin Jae?” Seung Hyun looked over his shoulder. Ji Yong was laying on the couch while Seung Hyun was at the recording table. 
“Oh, looking for your lover? She’s shopping with the Free Fall girls.” He said going back to creating a track. 
“But that was hours ago.” 
“You know girls. They can shop forever!” he said. Both men laughed lightheartedly. But suddenly, the door flew open. 
“Min Jae?” Ji Yong sat up. He looked to Seung Hyun then back to Min Jae.
“Mianhe.” Min Jae said bowing. “But have you seen Jin Jae recently?” She was panting.
“Hyung, I thought you said-” Ji Yong started.
“Min Jae, what happened?” Seung Hyun asked. He was worried about his dongsaeng. They got along like siblings. 
“We don’t know! We all planned to go to the mall earlier. She said she was tired from staying up all night so she went to take a nap. She promised to meet us at around 5.” Min Jae explained what she knew. The three of them looked to the clock to see it was almost 8. 
“Did you check her room? Maybe-” Seung Hyun tried to say before Soo Hwa burst in.
“Eonnie! She’s not in the dorm! And I got a text from Kan Min. She said she’s not with the 2NE1 girls. Also, Shin Ae called saying she’s not in the park or the cafeteria!” Soo Hwa’s eyes became glassy. Ji Yong stood up and headed for the door.
“Ji! Where are you going?” Seung Hyun asked.
“I’m going to ask Teddy, Se7en, Tablo, Gummy, and Psy if they’ve seen her.” Once he got out of the room he dashed to their rooms.
No one has seen her. Teddy became very concerned and reported to YG. 
“We can’t let this spill to the media.” he said to everyone in his office. Everyone nodded in agreement. Ji Yong couldn’t focus right, though. The only thing he could think of was if she was okay. If she was taking an evening stroll, he was going to be furious. But if something bad happened, he wouldn’t be able to forgive himself. 
 
Am I still sleeping? Everything was still dark. I made sure my eyes were open by fluttering them. Suddenly my head pounded. I gripped my head in pain. The intensity made me nauseous. The silence soon became a ringing and buzzing sound. After an hour or so, my headache had subsided but I still didn’t know where I was. I slowly stood up and felt my surroundings. My stomach felt nauseous. I couldn’t even happened in the last few hours. How long have I been out? What happened in that time? Has something bad happened? The 3 questions bombarded my mind. 
Obviously walking in the dark of the room was not going to get me anywhere, so I laid down on the ground and stared up to wherever the ceiling was. But just as my eyes felt heavy again a loud bang went off. I was startled and nearly jumped out of my own skin. I looked around to see if anything changed. Suddenly, I saw a bright light. I had been kept in the dark for so long that my eyes hurt as the light became larger and brighter. 
“Good morning. Or should I say good night? You’ve been out for quite sometime.” a large man said. He flicked on the lights and soon I could see all my surroundings. The light was dim but bright enough for me to see the blood on the walls, the ropes hanging from the ceiling, the old vomit in the corners. What had this warehouse been used for? I was horrified as I saw my surroundings. But at the same time I managed to keep a neutral face. Just in case if I got out of here alive, I would want to know what everything looked like for police reports right? I joked on the inside to keep my sanity. 
“Where am I?” I said much more confidently than I felt.
“My home.” he stated. I looked to the man. He wore sagging black jeans, a black fitted tee, black combat boots, and lots of chains. 
“What a, welcoming home you have.” I remarked sarcastically. He chuckled. 
“The decorations are all authentic and natural.” he said. If by decorations he meant the ropes, blood, and vomit, he had a wicked sense of style. 
“What time is it?” I asked. He pulled out his cell phone and checked the time. 
“9:02.” 
“Why am I here?” I demanded. He smirked making me pull back a little. 
“My dear,” he stepped closer to me. “You have such a big mouth yet such a small brain. What do you think you’ve done to deserve this?” 
“Well, by that answer, I’m guessing you’ve done some research on me. Am I wrong?” I asked bravely.
“I’m impressed, are you trying to prove my last statement wrong? And I have actually.” He pulled out a newspaper clipping.
“Lee Jin Jae wins most beautiful woman category of 2011. Lee Jin Jae to be featured in new upcoming drama. Lee Jin Jae wins best vocals award. You’re very successful.” He stated. “Do you not agree?” I didn’t respond. The way that he talked, sparked something in my memory, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.
“Do you still not recognize me?” I slowly shook my head.
“Well, that hurts. After all those years together too. Has the fame gotten to you? Has it gotten so into your head that you can’t even remember you’re past life?!” He snapped. I flinched at the volume of his voice. I tried to dig into my memory and soon it hit me. 
“You’re not. You can’t be!” I said. He smiled. 
“So I see you remember. It’s about time.” 
“Kang Shin Sang.” I said. Back in my high school days I hung with the wrong crowd and I have regretted it ever since. Ever since then, I had tried to block it out. Although, I wasn’t the attacker, my “friends” bullied and beat up others. I never took part in the harassment but I didn’t stop it either. I stopped hanging with them the night a boy in our school took his life. But now I remember clearly that Shin Sang was one of the victims in our bullying. 
Shin Sang suddenly came at me and kicked me in the gut. I flew a few feet across the room and groaned.
“You traitor! You helped me out that one day, and I believed you were different!” He spat. “But the next day you didn’t stop them when they pushed me down the stairs or destroyed my locker!” He was furious and kicked me once more. I hit the back wall and coughed up blood. 
“Now, I’m going to put you through what I meant through! I’ll put you through every single moment I went through. You may not have been apart of it, but you were a bystander and could’ve of stopped it!”
“Stopped what? You’re bullying?” I spat.
“My brother’s death!” I sat in shock. That was his brother? I hung my head low.
“I’m so sorry.” Before I could take in a breath, he picked me up and launched me across the room into a pile of rubble.
“It’s too late! He’s gone!” He said tears running down his face. I knew there was no way out of the mess I made. And now, I would pay the price.
“Am I the only one you’re going to hurt?” I asked trying to stand as he came my way. I hobbled to the right but my legs felt numb. I looked up and saw him smirk through his tears. My eyes widened.
“You didn’t. Shin Sang!” I yelled. 
“Don’t worry, I did the favor of burying their remains. Well, whatever was left, anyways.” I recalled all of the people who were connected to the bullying. Too many people to count. 
“Am I, last?” I asked afraid. His smirk became even bigger.
“Are you kidding me? You always save the best for last. You’re famous! What way to make myself known by killing  South Korea’s charming and fierce queen?”
“Make yourself known?” I asked.
“This is the ultimate way to end bullying! Campaigns and classes won’t work, I know! It’s time for punishment among first Korea, and then the world. I’ll teach this world a lesson. And soon we’ll have the perfect society. Sacrifice a few to save a thousand.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Soon he stepped out of the room and came back in with a whip. Oh god. 
“So here comes your first lesson. Discipline.”    
 
   
 
An early update but it's short...sorry!
Don't forget to comment adn subscribe! 
Have a great day muchkins! <3 ^^