Burning Hell!

Free Falling

This may not be my best work so, sorry. Umm, it's kind of scary so caution and please excuse my spelling and grammer mistakes! Thanks guise!

 

We started to drive back to the “burning hell.” Gu Ra and Moon Hee joked about our fear before they headed into their car. Bom started to say how she regretted wearing shorts today. 
“Ah! Chincha-yo! They are crazy! They’re sending us into a death chamber! I’m never wearing these shorts again! I’m going to burn them wh- actually, never mind I won’t burn them, I’ll just, throw them away.” We nervously laughed at her cuteness. My heartbeat got faster every minute we got closer. Dara was freaking out in the back, praying she wouldn’t die, and hugging Minzy. CL was pretty cool about it but I saw her fumbling with her hands and immediately I knew we were all pretty creeped out. 
 
“We have arrived, ladies.” the driver notified. We have been dreading those words. I was first to step out. The moment my foot touched the ground, I got this sick feeling. I looked at the building and imagined a mass serial killer in there laughing like they do in the movies. For some reason, an image of the tricycle and jigsaw from the movie “Saw” flashed into my head. I sighed. There was no escaping this. The rest of the girls came out with grim facial expressions.
 
“Well, now that we are all here, let me explain how this is going to go down.” Moon Hee started. 
“We will send each of you to a different room of the building. You will be given a map and a walkie-talkie. You guys will be trying to find each other and meet in the work room. We will call you on your phones to tell you when you will individually start. That will be the only call you get from us. Once you find each other and get to the work room, your next “intimate note” will be given.
“And this is supposed to be intimate, how?” I asked. I was totally dead serious but CL giggled a bit and so did Minzy.
“Maybe your fear will make you bond.” Gu Ra said.
“’Maybe’?!” I asked again. This made Moon Hee smirk, he loved it when people talked back. 
“We have a real fighter here, eh? I almost forgot how fierce you could be, even off stage!” He laughed and Gu Ra chuckled a bit too.
“Well, we’ll see how this goes! Maybe when this episode airs, we’ll call this the ‘Not-So-Intimate Intimate Note~’” Gu Ra joked. I breathed a sigh and gave up. 
 
They blindfolded us and escorted us to our places. My stomach had butterflies in the car, but now they were like get eating birds! Ugh! Bad thoughts! 
The let go of my hand and told me to take off the blind fold. I ripped them off. There was no point in taking it off slowly, I’d just end up scaring myself even more! 
“Oh God!” I mumbled under my breath. I looked around. I could guess what room I ended up in, the “kitchen” otherwise known as the death chamber. WHY ME?! 
The bowed and left, rather quickly too, which definitely didn’t make me feel any better. My phone started to sing and it echoed into the room. Wow, Fantastic Baby! Dance! Ooh ooh! I wanna dance dance dance dance dance! Fantastic Baby!
No, not fantastic baby! Ji Yong Oppa, now is not the time to sing! GRRRR! 
I tapped the screen and put it up to my ear. 
“Yoboseyo?” I asked.
“Jin Jae sshi. Please start your mission.” The voice hung up immediately. I let out a sigh and gathered all my courage. 
I used my phone as a flashlight, because I have, the flashlight app! I looked around. Everything was gray and dusty since everything seemed to be made of either metal or concrete. 
So much tetanus! I finally found the door and pushed it open. The door was metal and rusty, so when I opened the door it made a loud, aching screech. It swung pretty loosely and hit the wall, making the bang also echo. I hadn’t realized I was holding my breath so I let it go. 
I cautiously peered into the opened doors on wither side of the wide hallways. But suddenly, I heard a faint tapping sound. I stopped walking, my fear meter rising to a 14 now. The tapping lasted a beat longer then stopped. I started to walk again and the tapping started up again. I abruptly stopped again and this time instead of stopping, the tapping got louder and quickened. Suddenly, the door right next to me burst open and a bloody head dropped from the ceiling, onto the floor next to me! The head rolled to me and touched my foot! I screamed and ran as fast as I bloody could. I stupidly ran into a room and closed the door of the room. What was that?! I decided to look around the room to see if there was another exit somewhere. When I turned the corner I saw a body rushing towards me and I screamed. The body also screamed. We both fell to the ground and screamed until my throat started to burn. I finally looked at the, thing, and realized it was Dara! 
“EONNIE!” I ran up to her and hugged as hard as I could!
“Jin Jae-ah? Jin Jae-ah!” She hugged me back and when we let go we had wide smiles on our faces. 
“It’s so good to see you!” she yelled. 
“Same here! Have you found anyone else yet?” I asked readjusting the camera that they had given all of us. 
“No! Wow, you know with this camera, I feel like I’m filming 2NE1 TV again!” We both laughed and got up.
“I guess we have to find Bom Eonnie, CL Eonnie, and Minzy.” I said feeling reluctant about it.
“At least we got each other. By the way, I’m glad you called me eonnie instead of Dara-sshi! I want you to feel comfortable around me and the others!” She smiled and I smiled back, nodding.
 
We headed out again. It was eerily quiet and I didn’t like it one bit. 
“By the way eonnie, why were you running?” I asked.
“Oh, I saw a shadow run past the doorway I was about to enter! I ran blindly and bumped into you! I thought I was going to die!” She said closing her eyes, holding her hand to her heart, and recalling what happened. CUTE!~~ 
        
We had been together for 10 minutes now and no sign of anybody or anything. I just knew it wouldn’t last long and we both started to feel panicked again. 
“Why do we have walkie-talkies?” I asked Dara eonnie. She shrugged without looking at me. She kept concentrating on something ahead. I looked up to see what she was looking at, when she suddenly gasped and latched onto my arm. I jumped a bit from her grip. I saw what she was looking at. It was a light. 
“Hello? Are you Bom, CL, or Minzy?” I timidly called to the, it. The light immediately flashed our way. And I saw the figure. It stood only for a second, then it started to charge for us and my initial thought was that it was one of the 3 running to us out of relief. But I was totally mistaken! The thing didn’t even have legs. All I saw was a long cloth draped over it’s body and soon little red orbs flashed. It’s eyes. It’s arms started to reach out for us and it’s speed was incredible. It had no face, but it’s eyes pierced through the darkness. The mouth opened and let out a blood-curdling scream. At that moment Dara eonnie and I squealed and ran to the right. We ran at top speed. Dara’s energy was starting to deplete and I ended up pulling Dara eonnie. I looked back to see if it was anywhere near us. Thank God it wasn’t. The moment we stopped, though, the door next to us slammed open and someone screamed. I didn’t scream but I looked at it and saw Bom eonnie. 
“EONNIE!” Dara eonnie and I both screamed. We bear hugged her. She was shocked at first but them got over the chock and hugged us back. 
“Goodness! I thought you guys were the things out there!” she said laughing a bit.
“This is over the top scary!” Dara complained. 
“I’m going to scold Gu Ra and Moon Hee sshi!” Bom joked. We laughed a bit and started to move on. We decided to go into a hallway, which led to a staircase. We traveled up them and found ourselves in a small room.
 
Suddenly, in the corner we see another light. Oh goodness no! This time I didn’t even bother to ask. I charged to it. 
“YAH!” I screamed to it. I realized there were 2 heads and I started to feel cold. The figure screamed, but the pitches were different? I slowed down and shined my light. CL AND MINZY!
“CL EONNIE! MINZY!” I ran up to them and hugged them.
“Yah! What the heck were you thinking?” Minzy scolded. CL eonnie hit me on the arm lightly but we all laughed. Dara eonnie and Bom eonnie also came out and hugged us.
 
After maybe 3 minutes of wondering, we entered a room that had a different aura to it. There was a pedestal in the middle of the room. We cautiously walked up to it and saw notes, listed from 1-6. I picked up the note marked with a 1. 
 
“Welcome to the work room. Bwahahaha!~ To give you some comfort, we have arranged special people to call you to give you comfort. You’re up first CL.” A telephone started to ring. It wasn’t any of ours. We looked around the room and saw an old rusty phone in the corner. We looked at each other and started to go to it. CL picked it up. She smiled and talked with the person briefly. 
“It was Teddy oppa!” She said after hanging up. So this is what they meant by comfort calls. I ran to the pedestal and grabbed the rest of the notes. 2 read,
“Did you like your call CL? Next up is Minzy.” The phone rang and she picked up nervously. 
“Yoboseyo?” she asked. Suddenly, she got all jumpy and laughed and talked, but it was brief.
“It was Se7en oppa!” she said happily. We smiled and the I read the next note.
“Aren’t you happy now Minzy? Next is Dara.” The same pattern followed and she answered the phone. We could already tell that it was her brother because her Busan accent broke out.
“Aww, so cute Dara! Now is Bom.” The phone rang and she answered.
When she hung up she looked happy. 
“It was my sister!” she rubbed her eye a little and I picked up the second to last card. 
“The cellist and singer reunite! Last is JJ.” I picked up the phone. I expected to hear the Free Fall girls on the other line, but I was surprised to hear a masculine voice.
“Yoboseyo?” I asked. 
“Jin Jae! How are you holding up? Is it scary? I hope you get out alive!” he joked. I honestly and secretly missed his voice even though I tried not to.
“Ji Yong oppa! How could you say that? I’m not that weak you know!” he chuckled. I purposely avoided the question of how scary it was.
“I know, just teasing. Anyway, I wish you luck though! I’ll be waiting to see you ‘burned’ tomorrow!” he joked and laughed.
“Yah! This is really scary you know! Hmph! Jerk!” I said but ended up laughing. 
“Well, anyway, see you tomorrow alright?” he said. 
“Arrasso!” with that I hung up.
 
I opened the last note. 
“Well, now that you are comforted, let’s get on with part 2 of your mission. You guys will be split into 2 groups. For round 1, CL and JJ will be team A. Minzy, Bom and Dara will be team B. These teams will not be permanent. Each team will get paired with Jin Jae.  You all have walkie-talkies. You will contact each other through it if you get lost. Team A will go into the “kitchen” downstairs and team B will stay in the work room. Someone will wait for you there. You will have to complete an actual intimate note there. If you don’t finish it within the time limit, we will send one of you to a random part of the building and you will have to find her or you can choose a note from a hat and receive a special punishment. Once you finish all the challenges, plus the group challenge, which includes everyone, you will then be able to get out of the burning hell!” 
 
We all looked at each other. I stuck my hand out and everyone looked at me confused. 
“YG FIGHTING!” I yelled. Everyone smiled and stuck in their hand as well. 
“1,2,3 YG FIGHTING!” We all shouted enthusiastically! CL and I were then on our way down. 
 
We entered the kitchen and there was a man in gym slacks and a hoodie. He bowed to us and gave us the card. 
“Annyeong CL and JJ. First off, please choose a punishment. Before you go on.” I looked at CL eonnie.
“Let’s go with the special one.” I nodded and picked it out of the hat.” I pulled out a rubber snake. I looked at it questioningly. The man stepped from the shadows and informed what our challenge was.
“The snake means you will go into the room to your left. You will stand on the raised platform in the middle of the room. I will ask you questions and you must answer them. If we feel that they are true or you are not lying, then a ladder will be lowered. Answer the question wrong, then the ladder will raise up. The ladder leads to the work room upstairs. The ground below you will slowly fill up with snakes. If you are not able to get the ladder in time, you must remain in the pile of snakes for 20 minutes.” We nodded and swallowed nervously.
 
We got onto the raised platform, we faced the exit and the question started.
Questions:
1.) On 2NE1 TV, who cures Dara’s fear of dogs and cats?
My answer: Minzy and her dog, Dougie! 
Correct.
2.) CL is an only child.
My answer: False! She has a younger sister! 
Correct.
3.) CL used to be in JYP.
My answer: Yes. 
Correct.
4.) Jin Jae has a dog.
CL’s answer: No. 
Incorrect.
5.) Jin Jae can speak Freanch.
CL’s answer: Yes. 
Correct.
6.) Jin Jae used to play piano, violin, guitar, and drums.
CL’s answer: Yes
Correct.
7.) CL can speak 5 languages.
My answer: No she can only speak 4.
Correct,
8.) What do you think of Jin Jae:
CL’s answer: I think she is charismatic, and has a fighting spirit. She kind of resembles me when I think about it. I think she’ll be a great leader for Free Fall. She will bring great music to KPOP and the world!
Seems like you didn’t lie, correct,
9.) What do you think of CL:
My answer: I think she is a great role model. I want to be able to grow closer to her. I think she is fierce but cute and will never fail to make people happy. Hopefully I can be another shoulder she can lean on when the time comes.
Answer seems like the truth, correct.
10.) How bad do you want to get out?
Our answer: BADLY!
 
We finished our Q&A and the ladder was low enough to climb. I shook off some of the snakes and climbed to the work room. Next was me and Bom, then me and Dara, and lastly me and Minzy. All the groups ended up picking up the snake in the hat so we went through the same process. Which thankfully made it easier! 
 
We ran to the exit of the building and when we got out, we saw the Intimate Note PD and camera crew. Then my eyes landed on Gu Ra and Moon Hee. They were smirking and I pouted. 
“How was it?” Gu Ra asked us.
“Even though we were all terrified during these long 5 hours, I think we still got closer. This may not be your best idea for bonding but in a way it worked.” CL answered. She looked at me and put an arm around me. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Bom. Bom eonnie smiled and in the end we all hugged. 
 
We all drove back to the cabin to sleep. The night was an interesting one but I’m glad it happened.   
 
 
 
So what do you think? Long and boring? 
Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you haven't already to read more about Jin Jae!