Couple?

Free Falling

 

My alarm clock went off at 8 and I had no intention of getting up. But a few minutes later I feel someone shaking me. I crack my eyes open and see Minzy already dressed. 
“Good morning!” she said in English. I smiled.
“Good morning Minzy.” I replied back in English. 
“You can call me Min Ji-ah if you like. Also, we’re going to be leaving soon!” 
“Oh, ok. Thanks, Min Ji-ah!” we smiled at each other before she left me to change. I slowly took off my pajamas and changed into: http://www.polyvore.com/black_yellow/set?id=46299882.
When I got outside to the girls, I saw them talking to Gu Ra and Moon Hee. I joined them and thanked them for the experience. They quickly left and we got into our ride back to Seoul. 
 
Oh, being back makes me feel revived. We all ran into the YG building and greeted everyone quickly. I said bye to the 2NE1 girls and ran to my dorm. 
“YOROBUN!” I yelled. They looked at me for a second, then ran to me. We group hugged and squealed. 
“How was it?” Min Jae asked. I hesitated to answer.
“You’ll see when it airs!” I said. They nodded and pulled me into the kitchen. 
“Eonnie! While you were gone, YG appa gave us your schedule and you’ll be meeting your new manager next week.” Kan Min said and gave me my schedule.
 
I started to look over it. Apparently, Teddy oppa and Ji Yong oppa let YG appa listen to the tracks we made. The first thing on my schedule was to meet the 3 of them in the recording studio in an hour. 
 
“I’m gonna take a quick nap, alright? If I don’t wake up in 30, wake me up.” I said, taking advantage of the time I had left.
 
“Eonnie! Wake up! It’s been 45! Wake up!” I faintly heard Soo Hwa call. When I didn’t respond immediately, I felt sprits of water on my face.
“I’m awake!” I hollered. I sat straight up and rubbed my eyes. Soo Hwa laughed and ran out of my room. I sighed and quickly freshened up. 
 
“Annyeong!” I bowed to the 3 men in the room. 
“Annyeong.” they responded. YG told me to sit in front of him and I did. 
“I really like the song so far. I think if we add some effects and harmonies to the track, it’ll be perfect. Up for it?” YG asked.
“Yes. Will this be an official song?” I asked.
“Well, we’ll see. Most likely it will. Ji Yong, Teddy, do you guys like it?” he asked the 2 guys.
“Yeah, I think their voices compliment each other’s, so it really flows together.” Teddy commented. My heart pounded when he said that.
“Yeah, I like it. The beat sounds pretty good and it’s also fun working with Ginger.” Ji Yong oppa. 
“Alright then. Get working and after you’re done, we’ll meet and discuss tomorrow.” We nodded and he left the room.
 
We started off with Jin Yong oppa. He did harmonies to his part. Then I did my harmonies. Then Teddy started to clean up the track a bit. He added echoes and other things to improve the song. This was going to be an un-auto tuned song.
Although it sounds like this would take an hour, it ended up taking 6. We had to sing and when Teddy fixed it up, a glitch caused it to mess up the vocals, so we had to re-record. 
By the time we finished, it was 5. Teddy dismissed us and oppa and I left. 
 
“Jin Jae-ah, do you want to go grab some coffee or something?” Ji Yong oppa asked. 
“Yeah, sure. Should we go right now?” I asked, stepping into the elevator. 
“Let’s get into light disguises first. They don’t have to be drastic but a scarf would be fine.” he suggested. I nodded.
“Okay then, let’s meet here in 5!” I said and pushed the button. He jumped in and pushed his button too.
“Then it’ll be a race.” he said.
“You’re on!” I smirked. The second the elevator door opened we dashed out. I unlocked the door and ran to my room.  http://www.polyvore.com/black_white/set?id=40696786. 
 
I ran out of my room and got to elevator. I was happy that I beat Ji Yong oppa. But when the elevator opened up, I saw oppa waiting there with a smirk. I frowned and pouted. He laughed and waved me in.
“I beat you so now you have to do something for me!” he said. 
“We never agreed to anything like that!” I said.
“Well, now we have.” he looked at me expectantly. I hesitated for a moment then sighed.
“Fine, what do you want?” 
“I have to think about it.” He looked happy and it seemed like he was scheming something. I rolled my eyes.
 
When we got out of the elevator, we went to the parking lot and got into his car. The streets of Seoul were starting to brighten up with it’s beautiful lights as the sun dipped behind the horizon. He drove us to a cute little coffee and ice cream shop that was basically empty except for a couple.
“Ice cream!” I cheered. He laughed and we got out of the car.
When I opened the door little bells rang. We walked up to the counter and the lady asked us what we would like to eat. Ji Yong oppa looked at me, hinting that I should go first.
“I’ll have cookie dough ice cream in a waffle cone!” I said excitedly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ji Yong oppa hold in a laugh.
“I’ll have mint chocolate chip ice cream in a sugar waffle. Can I also have 2 lattes?” He asked in a low and obviously fake voice.
“Yup, is that all?” she asked. She looked annoyed. I think she thought that Ji Yong oppa was faking his voice to piss her off. She totally over looked the fact he was the Kwon leader, thank god.
 
We took a seat in the back of the little café. 
“So how was Intimate Note?” Ji Yong oppa asked while we were waiting for our orders. I just looked at him with an “are you kidding me?” look.
“You’ll see.” I said just as I said to the girls before.
“Oh, come on, it couldn’t have been that bad!” he said laughing.
“Oppa, he had us in a freaking death chamber! How is that not ‘that bad’?!” I exclaimed. He just laughed harder. What’s good with him? 
 
Our orders came and I forgot about being mad at him. I dug right in, and I could see him stare at me.
“What?”
“You actually like that stuff? It‘s like raw dough in your ice cream. Doesn‘t it taste bad?” he said pointing his spoon towards my cookie dough ice cream.
“Well, yeah, why would I have ordered it? And it‘s obviously not totally raw. It tastes good!” I asked. He rolled his eyes. I grabbed his spoon and put it into mine. 
“Try it.” I insisted. He gave me a displeased face but took it. 
“If I die, I’m suing you!” He said.
“You’re not gonna die, and I wouldn’t pay it!” I said sticking out my tongue. He glared at me before taking a bite of it. After a moment of him tasting, he didn’t make a face nor did he praise it.
“I still like my mint chocolate chip better.” he said and pouted.
KYAA!~~ 
 
“Thanks for the treat oppa!” I said. He smiled at me. 
“Definitely.” he said. 
 
We got into the car and started to drive. But we were surprised by a mini carnival going on in the neighboring park. We decided to stop by and see what was going on. 
 
“Why’s there a carnival in the middle of April?” I asked. He just shrugged then pointed to a group of little children putting on a play. THEY WERE SO CUTE! I grabbed Ji Yong’s hand and pulled him to the stone seats to watch.
 
After we finished watching the children like es, we walked by all the food vendors and item shops. I dragged Ji Yong into so many little shops, but I told him he could leave! Yet he decided to stick to me.
 
As we looked around a clothes store, an ahjumma came up to us and recommended us a bazillion couple shirts. 
“Oh, umm, we’re not a couple!” I said after the 3rd shirt. She looked at me as if I were crazy.
“Young man! What are you doing?! Ask her out already!” she scolded. 
“Oh anio! We are a couple!” I spun towards him and gave him the ’what are you talking about’ look.
“Yeobo! Why would you lie to this ahjumma?” he said smirking. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder. I wanted to stomp on his face but I felt compelled to go along with it, and so I did.
“Ah, mianhe. It’s just so embarrassing.” I lied and smiled. The ahjumma then smiled at us and gave us a thumbs up. 
“Ah, that’s more like it! You’ve done well boy! Here, I’ll give you 75% off all these items!” Then she ran off.
“See it’s not so bad being a couple!” he said into my ear. I could feel his warm breath. For a moment, I let myself indulge in it.
“Well, you just cheated an ahjumma!” I scolded. I tried to push him away, but he held on tighter.
 
The ahjumma came back with everything from couple tees to couple hats to couple key chains to couple jewelry to couple under garments! The ahjumma then ran off. I could see her in the corner giggling like a 5 year old. Cute?
 
“How about this one?” he joked, pointing to the piece of lingerie. I slapped his chest but laughed as well.
“Might as well pick something right?” I said, trying not to sound like I wanted it, even though I did. He smirked.
“Sounds good to me.” He picked out this one:
 
A couple tee,
 
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t452/MusicLover1813/NewEraCaps.jpg
 
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t452/MusicLover1813/Couple-Keychain-K362-.jpg
 
And
 
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t452/MusicLover1813/robotlove-1.jpg
 
Ji Yong oppa insisted on paying. After purchasing all our goodies, we went to a DdeokBokki stand that smelled like heaven! This time I paid for the DdeokBokki.
 
 
“Let’s eat in the car.” oppa suggested and I followed. He decided to drive a little away from the crowd. We parked further the Han river. It was so beautiful. 
 
“Isn’t it pretty?” I asked. He looked a little surprised I asked. But then he softened up. His eyes were like pools I could just melt into if I let myself. 
“Yeah.” It was silent again but not awkward.
 
“Hey, JJ?” he asked. 
“Ye-” I turned my head but before I could answer, he pulled me in for a kiss. I was shocked at first but I saw his face and his eyes were half lidded. I slowly relaxed into it. He slid his arm behind me and I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. Before long, we both pulled away from the heated and passionate kiss. Both of our breathing was labored.
“Yes?” I said almost seductively, but I couldn’t help it. He smirked. 
“I found your punishment.” I smiled and he started the car before driving back to YG.
 
I don't think this is my best work, and I apologize for that but remember you can always give suggestions.
Anyway, don't forget to comment and subscribe to read more about Jin Jae and the Kwon leader!