White Lie

Free Falling

 

 
My eyes were swollen from the tears I had cried last night. Every body part of mine was sore and bruised. I painfully sat up. The light was dim and lonely. I looked around the room to see the pile of rubble even more disorganized than it was before. More blood was splattered on the ground, my blood. 
I wondered what was going on at the YG headquarters. Did they know I was missing? What was Ji Yong doing right now? Has my absence spilled to the public? Am I ever going to get out?
 
Bom’s point of view
 
“Hyung, it’s okay. She’ll comeback. She’s probably fine.” Seung Ri patted Ji Yong’s back as they sat on the couch in Pres’s office. He tried to comfort his hyung but his efforts were almost useless. 
“If she was okay, she would’ve called me or texted me!” he shouted. His dongsaeng shied away. Ji Yong then leaned forward, his forehead touching his knees. He started to shake, his breath ragged.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell.” He said.
“It’s okay. We all know it’s hard for you.” Seung Ri said. 
 
“Eonnie,” I turned to see Min Ji-ah scooch in next to me. “Do you think Jin Jae eonnie will be okay?” I could see her teary eyes. Min Ji had connected with Jin Jae faster than she did with all of us. I pulled her in close to me. She rested her head on my shoulder. Dara came up from behind and patted our backs. She smiled a weak smile.
“Of course. Jin Jae-ah is a strong girl. If something is wrong, she won’t go down without a fight.” Min Ji nodded and the room was quiet.
 
CL’s point of view
 
“Do we have an update on Jin Jae’s whereabouts?” I asked pres. Yong Bae, and I were in the pres’s private conference room. 
“Well, we got a letter this morning.” My anxiety grew. 
“What did it say?” Yong Bae asked immediately. The pres sighed. It couldn’t have been good.
“Here.” he passed the letter to Yong Bae and we all read it silently.
 
To YG: Jin Jae is pretty, isn’t she? Especially when she’s writhing in pain. But don’t worry, I’m doing this to make something better. You’ll thank me later. So much beauty will blossom from just a few sacrifices. You can have her body back when I’m done with it, if you want. 
Yours truly,
K.S.S
 
Before we could say anything in shock, Pres opened his drawer.
“I don’t know if you want to see this but a photo also came with it.” Pres said, holding a photograph face down. Yong Bae looked up and took the picture. He hesitated before turning it up. Once my eyes focused clearly on what the picture was showing, my heart dropped. My dongsaeng was going through this ?! 
The picture was of a bloody and beaten Jin Jae. She was slouching in a sitting position but her face looked to the camera. In her eyes were mixed emotions. I could see pain and a little anger. But there was something else. Empathy. 
 
Dae Sung’s Point of view
 
Top Hyung and I were in the back room of pres’s office with the Free Fall girls. My heart went out to them. I couldn’t imagine what it felt like to have your practically sister be missing. The fear running through your veins and the endless comments saying they’ll be okay. I just couldn’t imagine. 
Top hyung paced near the large picture window. I could see the crease on his forehead. The girls were just on the couch, silent. I don’t understand why YG split us up but it must’ve been for a good reason. 
 
Suddenly, Yong Bae walked into the room. There was something different about him. He weakly smiled at us.
“Follow me.” was all he said. We looked at each other before proceeding. He led us to where Ji Yong, Seung Ri, Bom, Dara, Min Ji, and CL were. 
 
“What’s going on?” Min Jae asked softly. I saw CL and Hyung look at each other before answering. Why wasn’t pres here?
“We got an update on Jin Jae.” CL said. Everyone looked anxious to hear but also afraid. 
“What is it?” Ji Yong asked. CL took in a deep breath.
“We got a call from someone saying that they thought they saw Jin Jae in the hospital. They said she didn’t look injured but sick. But we don’t know which hospital she’s in.” CL rushed to get everything out. Everyone nodded and smiled. We were all happy that she was just in the hospital and all we had to do was find the hospital. 
I looked at Ji Yong but he still had a worried look. I walked over to him.
“Hyung, don’t be sad. She’s fine!” I said. He looked up at me. 
“Y-yeah. I guess.” He then got up to leave. What was up with him?
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry it's so short and that it's been so long! But I will be updating more frequently because SCHOOL IS OUT! 
Anyway, don't forget to comment and subscribe to find out what happens next! :)