Something in the Bushes

Free Falling

 

“We should probably wake up the rest of them.” I said rubbing my tired eyes. A week has gone by since the attack of the Sasaeng fans and we had a very demanding schedule.
“I’ll do it.” Soo Hwa said. She sluggishly grabbed a pot and wooden spoon. 
“Eonnie. Get up.” she slurred her words in a very flat melody. I decided to make some breakfast. A took out some leftovers of rice and chicken. I made some soup and by the time the table was set the girls were up.
“Morning.” I said. Min Jae smiled and sat down. The rest of the girls were trying to manage their messy hair. 
 
At 6:45 my phone sang out. That meant it was time to go. We all groaned and got up to change. I changed into: http://www.polyvore.com/yay_pretty_colors/set?id=47479688&lid=1429293 
 
Min Jae and Shin Ae had to do vocal training with teachers Shin Hye and Park Sun. Soo Hwa and Kan Min had to go to the gym with Hwangssabu. I had to work on my solo album. After lunch, we would all have to meet with some of the stage coordinators since our concert was a few months away. We were going to be debuting in Japan. The thought rocked excitement through my body. After that, at around 8, we had dance practice. What a busy day.
 
I got into the recording booth, where I waited for Teddy. I waited for 20 minutes but still no sign of Teddy. Finally I heard the door open and shut. I peeked out of the booth and saw Ji Yong. 
“Ji?” I asked. He looked up. His face looked tired, most likely because he just woke up. He smiled at me and made his way to me. 
“Morning.” he hugged me and I hugged back. 
“Morning.”
“What are we working on today? Another song?” he asked. I nodded into his shoulder. We released each other and he sat down while I headed back into the booth. 
“Do you have lyrics?” he asked. I nodded.
“Yeah there on the table behind you.” he looked back and picked them up. He looked them over and approved.
 
“You think I don’t know what you’re up to.
You think I just don’t have a clue.
Well boy, let me tell you something,
I can smell that new perfume.” 
 
I rapped in the bridge. We did a bunch of takes and edited it. 
“Auto-tune?” he asked.
“No, I want this to be, clean.” he smiled.
 
By the time we finished it was 11. After lunch the rest of the day flew by. We decided the song order of our 1st concert after a long hiatus. Our concert was officially titled Unveiled. We headed down to dance lessons and started our routine.
We’ve been dancing our song “Soul” from 8 to 11. We recorded it on the camera and I had to look it over. We did pretty well so we called down YG. He watched half of it before just losing interest and rolling his eyes. They paused the music and waited for him to speak.
“When Jin Jae is singing there at the chorus, you all look so out of place. You should be supporting her when she sings. You look stupid dancing like that. Jae Wook, change that for them. Call me when you got it down.” From there he left the room and the room was silent. Shin Ae crouched down and looked at herself in the mirror. Kan Min and Soo Hwa were standing. Min Jae rubbed her forehead and I crossed my arms looking at myself in the mirror. We all reflected on what he said. 
“Let’s have a positive attitude! There’s always room for improvement right?” I said after a long silence. Everyone looked at me. I raised my arm in the air and smiled. The girls gave a blank expression but soon smiled and nodded. Jae Wook oppa changed their part and altered my part as well. Finally we filmed this version and called him down again. He nodded when we got to the chorus. 
The song ended and we all looked at him. He nodded at us,
“ It’s better now.” That’s all he said and we thanked him.
“Goodnight.” I looked at the clock and saw it was near 1 am. We still had to work on a “A feeling” “Clueless” and “It’s over”. Tomorrow we would have to work on the rest of the album.
 
After a few hours, we were beyond exhausted. We didn’t make it through all the songs so we ended at 4. Our schedule for the later morning started at 7. We bowed the choreographers and left the studio. We got into our dorms crashed onto our beds. I wanted to sleep so badly, but I knew that I wouldn’t get up in 3 hours. I decided to stay awake and take a short walk. Since, I didn’t change out of my clothes earlier I headed out immediately. 
The streets of usually busy Seoul were asleep and only a few ahjumma were out. I decided to head towards the park. Nothing beat the swings when you were tired and beat. 
I sat down on the swings and lightly pumped my legs. I massaged my sore shoulders and thighs. I was nearly falling out of my seat when I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. I looked in that direction without turning my body. No other movements were made so I brushed it off until I heard a camera flash. I whipped my head around behind me. My heartbeat started to increase and I became more weary by the moment. The brushes moved again and I stood up from my seat. I grabbed a stick next to me and approached the bush. I could only hear my pounding heart in the dead of the night. I stepped right in front of the bush and raised my arm. Nothing moved. Whack! I swung my arm right down onto the bush. Nothing changed. My heartbeat started to settle, maybe I was imagining things. But I wasn’t taking any chances and I walked back to the YG building.      
 
 
 
 
Sorry it's super short. You're probably like "Why you no write longer chapter!" Sorry Guise!
Anyway, don't forget ot comment and subscribe to read more about Jin Jae and Ji Yong and what's to come!