Just Breakfast

Free Falling

 

The next morning, I heard birds singing their own melodies. I sat up and yawned and stretched before taking a look at my surroundings. Everyone was sprawled out on the booths. I giggled for a moment when I saw Psy cuddle up next to Tablo on the floor. I tried to quietly walk over to the employee room where I hoped they had some sort of aspirin. Even though I didn’t drink last night, because I don’t drink, I knew someone if not almost everyone would have a hangover. 
I decided to go check the windows if the fans were still there and they weren’t. I sighed in relief flinching when someone wrapped their arms around my waist. 
“Morning jagiya.” Ji said. I sighed a bigger sigh and slapped his arm.
“Yah! What was that for?” he asked rubbing his arm. I turned around to face him.
“That was for scaring the crap out of me. I thought you were some Sasaeng fan!” I explained. He laughed a little before we heard sounds.
“Shush up!” Teddy said rolling over. Seung Ri, Min Ji, Min Jae, and Seven got up at the exact same moment. 
“This is what you get when you drink past your limits.” Seven said. Teddy just laughed a little before cringing.
“Well, that was pretty stupid of me, of us, I guess.” he said. 
“Teddy.” I said. 
“Not so loud.” he moaned before seeing the medication in my hands. He slowly got up and took the aspirin and a cup of water. Soon the rest of the gang got up. CL opened her eyes and then swore. Min Ji laughed at her eonnie. The morning was a slow start but  not all days are good right?
 
Once everyone was up, I tried to call YG but the front office lady picked up saying he was in an important meeting with Avex. Before she could ask if I wanted his cell, I hung up. 
“Yah! YG appa! You said ‘call anytime!’ didn’t you?!” I screamed into my phone, even though no one was receiving the other end. Ji Yong laughed and patted my back.
“It’s okay, we’ll just wait, it’s not like anyone is coming.” I sighed once more and nodded before taking a seat. After a long silence, I stood up once more, drawing the attention of everyone. 
“I’m gonna take a solo walk, if you don’t mind. I just need some fresh air.” I smiled. Everyone nodded.
“Be safe.” Soo Hwa said. I smiled at her as if to say ’I will’. 
 
I stepped into the glowing sunlight. I smiled and smelled the fresh air. I walked down the steps of the restaurant and checked if anyone was spying on us. The coast seemed clear so I decided to head for a random café across the street. I wanted to order something for everybody. Even though we’re in a restaurant, it only serves dinner and heavy lunches. 
I entered the busy café. I waited in line till the lady asked what I wanted. When I told her my order, she looked at me in disbelief.
“Miss, will you really eat all of this?” 
“Oh, I have friends. I’m just picking it up for them.” I laughed. Suddenly the lady looked up. 
“Are you by any chance JayJay from Free Fall?” she leaned against the counter excitedly.
“Oh, no sorry. I’m just a cosplayer. I wish I was though!” I laughed. I unfortunately lied occasionally when I knew it would become a bad situation. If I said yes, everyone or a lot of people would definitely crowd. I didn’t need that today.
“Oh, sorry. Well, you’re a pretty accurate cosplayer.” she smiled and started to get my order together.
“Kamsamnida.”I head bowed and left. 
 
I knocked on the restaurant door. 
“Sorry, we’re closed today.” Shin Ae said.
“Yah! It’s me! I has the noms as well!” I said. Soon I heard her pull the extra chairs from the doors, as well as the purses. She undid the lock and after a moment the door opened. 
“Sorry about that. Just double checking.” she said. I smiled and entered the room.
“I got you guys sweet, and not to mention expensive pastries, cups of coffee, bagels and cream cheese, and fruit and yogurt. I dropped the 8 bags onto the biggest table and everyone gathered. 
“Yah, Jin. You do know sweets aren’t good for hangovers right?” Teddy said.
“Yeah, I know. It’s for the people who didn’t get wasted.” I said. He pretended to laugh then chose a cup of coffee and a sugary donut. I rolled my eyes but smiled.
“You’re gonna drink it black?” I asked handing him a cream, half&half, and sugar. He waved his hand dismissively as he took a sip. I shrugged and headed back towards the table. Only one coffee remained, which was mine, and a cookie. I took both and headed to where I slept last night.
“Did you sleep well?” Bom eonnie asked, slipping into my booth.
“Oh, yeah. Haha, my first ever encounter with Sasaeng fans.” I said sipping some of the coffee.
“That’s good. Yeah, they can be scary. This is my, 4th encounter?” she tried to recall eating a piece of her muffin. I looked at her in amazement.
“4 times?!” She nodded. 
“Not fun I tell you.” she said shaking her head.
“But let’s not talk about them. What about you and Ji?” she asked leaning in closer. I looked around hesitantly, hoping no one was listening,
“Let’s keep it between the 4 of us alright?” I asked. She nodded vigorously. 
“Are you dating now?” she asked. I nodded feeling a smile stretch across my face. She squealed in excitement, causing some to glance in our direction. Ji and TOP were talking to each other. Our eyes met and we both smiled.
“Totally perfect couple!” she said. I love Bom eonnie.
 
At around 3 PM YG finally picked up his phone and sent vans to pick us up. We didn’t tell YG what happened only that we all drank too much and fell asleep.  
    
 
 
Sorry it's a short chapter and you had to wait so long. But I'll update this story either tomorrow or tonight. I've been busy studying for tests and cleaning my room! XP
Anyway, don't forget to comment and subscribe to read more about Jin Jae and Ji Yong! <3