Thanks.

Free Falling

 

We’ve arrived in Busan finally after a very tense 3 hours and 30 minutes. Now we just had to find the school. 
“Chae Rin-ah. We’re almost there. Wake up.” I lightly shook her. She mumbled and soon opened her eyes. 
“Are we in Busan?” she asked groggily. She rubbed her eyes and checked her appearance in the reflection of the car mirror. 
“Yeah. Now we just gotta locate the school.” I said. I became antsy and sped up a little.
“Whoa, oppa. I know you’re really stressed but we all are. So just slow down. I don’t need more injured people.” CL said bracing herself onto the door and her seat. I hadn’t realized I went up to 70 MPH. 
 
Suddenly, CL’s phone vibrates and she read the text.
 
Haroobomkum: Chae Rin-ie!~ R U awake?~
CL_Roo: Bom eonnie!~ I’m awake, wat’s up?
Haroobomkum: Just checking in w/ every1! We’re so close! Jin-ah! Hang in there!
CL_Roo: O aiight! I know! Please let her be okay! 
 
 
 
 
Beating have stopped a few hours ago. My face felt so big! My arms were cut and bloody and so were my legs. My ankles hurt. I don’t think I can take it much longer. If someone doesn’t find me or I don’t bust out of this place soon, I might really die. 
 
Suddenly, the doors opened. I was still lying on the ground like I had been 3 hours ago. A bunch of the guys came in. I scowled. 
“Look at the little princess smile. Does it hurt?” Shin Sang smirked and kneeled down next to me. The other 4 or so stood behind him.
“What do you want now.” It sounded more like a threat. 
“Just wanted to check on my little baby.”
“Go to hell.” I spat. “and I’m not your baby.” He stood up.
“Ouch. Daddy’s really hurt.” He held his hand to his heart and acted extremely melodramatic. 
“I think she deserves a little punishment. Don’t you think?” One of the guys said in the back and I glared at them.
“You’re right.” he smirked at me. But something seemed different.
“Get away. Get away!” I yelled.
 
He bent down next to me and touched my hair. I tried to get up but my legs were already at their limit. His hands touched my cheek and slid down to me neck. He lingered there only for a moment while playing with the strap of my shirt that was still intact. His hands them went even lower to my side and waist. 
“Stop.” I meekly said. I knew what his intentions were but I couldn’t bring my voice over a whisper.
“What was that?” he said huskily. Now his hand was under my shirt. His hands slowly crawled there way up to my bra. 
“Stop.” I got it a little louder but it was too late. In a flash he was straddling me tightly. He had my wrists pinned to either side of my head. His head eventually came lower and his lips brushed up against my neck. His kisses were soft at first before becoming intensely aggressive. The rest of his group just stood at the door laughing. 
Finally, that’s when my tears started to flow. Anything but being . Just let me die already! My tears came out harder as he tried to my shorts.  
 
 
 
 
“Oppa! Hurry up!” CL said. She was up against the dashboard. 
“First you tell me to slow down and now you tell me to go faster?” I asked.
“Shut it!” I snickered at her then sped up as I was told. 
“I see it! I see it! Oppa pale pale!” she said louder. I sped up even more and saw the rest of the crew behind us.  
 
CL didn’t even wait for our car to stop when she jumped out of the passenger seat. She ran at full speed to the front entrance. I was second to get to the door. We both tried to rip the doors open but they were locked. CL kicked it and swore. The rest of the crew came up shortly and guessed the doors were locked by our facial expressions.
 
“What now?” Dara asked. 
“back doors? Windows? Bomb shelters?” Seung Ri suggested. We nodded and split up. 
The school was extremely big. But I didn’t care. We were going to find her.  
 
I tried opening a bunch of doors but all of them were locked. I ran past a bomb shelter when I heard a scream. Jin Jae! I immediately knew it. I had assumed the bomb shelter had been checked by someone else but in fact it was unlocked. I hurriedly flew down the steps before blindly running through the dark and spacious underground tunnel. I heard her scream again. This time I heard laughter along with it.
“That bastard!” I growled and picked up my pace. Behind me I could hear the rest of our crew running in my direction. Looks like they found the open bomb shelter. Wait for me Jin Jae!
 
 
 
My legs managed to gather up some strength. I picked myself up and clumsily ran to the other side of the room before he could finish ing my shorts. He then charged for me. I ran to my left to bump into a wooden table that I had never seen before. He grabbed me and I screamed as loud as I could, using a lot of my energy. He them picked me up and slammed me down in the middle of the table. He d me and eventually reverted to his prior plan. His friends came closer for the show and I screamed as one of them laid a hand on my forehead. 
“Save me!” I screamed. To whom, I was not sure. The police? Ji Yong? Free Fall? I didn’t know but the guys started to laugh and mock. 
 
Suddenly, I heard a roar. Everyone in the room stopped and listened. 
“LET HER GO!” I heard his voice. Ji Yong. My ears didn’t mistake me. It had to be! And before I knew it, I saw Ji Yong’s silhouette in the door. 
“Ji Yong.” I whispered with tears strolling down my face. He saw me on the table and the flock of guys around me. The rest of Big Bang, 2NE1, and Free Fall joined him. I was overwhelmed. They really came.
“Let go of her.” Ji Yong demanded. Shin Sang scoffed and the rest of the guys smirked.
“And if I don’t? Can’t you let me enjoy the rest of my meal?” He gestured towards me with my shirt rolled up to right under my and my shorts ed but not off. I could see the rage in everyone’s face. 
“Then, I’ll make you go through hell.” Ji Yong said. Almost immediately both sides charged!
 
Seung Hyun oppa went against a rather large, older man. Seung Ri against a boy his age and size. Dae Sung and Tae Tang against two rather bulky men and Ji Yong was against Shin Sang. They swore and spat and fought while the girls helped me get up. CL and Min Jae grabbed either side of me. Soo Hwa Kan Min and Shin Ae gathered my tattered things on the ground. 
I guess it took a while for me to be able to walk out of the room because on both sides everyone was beat up. The only one standing was Shin Sang. I couldn’t help my self.
 
“Come on! You can do this! Look how far you’ve come!” They all stopped and stared at me.
“I don’t know why you guys came so far to come and save me but I’m so thankful you did! So please, win against that, that, JERK! And come back home. All of you have to! You hear me?!” I yelled. The Big Bang guys were on the ground staring at me with smiles.
“Wouldn’t have it any other way!” Dae Sung said giving me a thumbs up.  
With that the fighting resumed and the girls hurriedly took me away.
 
I realized it was my school and Bom explained to me how they found me. Tears ran down my face and I swear I saw tears escape the fierce leaders eyes. 
 
We made it outside and Dara and Min Ji ran to their cars to get me a medical kit. I sat on a bench and the girls tended to my very severe wounds. They wanted to get me to a hospital immediately but I fought to stay. I wasn’t leaving till everyone got out of my old high school!
 
 
 
 
“It’s been an hour.” Soo Hwa said. We had been sitting waiting for the guys. Everyone agreed that they wouldn’t really be a big asset to the fight. I disagreed but stayed put seeing that if I ran, I would fall.
“It has not been an hour, you’re just exaggerating.” Min Jae said like a mother.
“No, it’s been an hour.” Shin Ae said. We all got more worried. 
I couldn’t imagine Ji Yong getting hurt in there. Is this how he felt about me? I was dying to know if he was alright! My mind had a constant battle with it’s self.
 
Normal Side: He’ll be fine. Just wait out here till he comes out like a hero!
Rebellious side: The hell he’s alright! Girl, you have to run in there like a puma and beat the out of those punks who are hurting your man!
Normal Side: It’s useless! You’ll just fall like an idiot!
Rebellious Side: Well you know what, Life is about falling, and living is about getting right back up! So let’s go live!
 
I had made up my mind in that instant. I was going to go live. No matter what, this was for everyone who cared for me getting hurt. I was going to prove I was worth it. 
That moment, I shot out of my seat. As I ran farther and farther away from the bench of girls I could hear Bom and CL and Min Ji and the rest of them scream. I’m sorry.
 
I flew down the stairs of the bomb shelter in the way I had imagined Ji Yong did. I ran down the lengthy hall and made it into the room. The sight was awful.
All the guys were beaten badly, Shin Sang’s men were knocked out but the Big Bang guys were on the verge of blacking out. Ji Yong was up against the wall, Shin Sag beating him.
 
Silently, I grabbed the same bat he used to beat me and came towards him. The bat came down on his shoulder, missing his head. He fell and groaned. I thought it was over and smiled at Ji Yong who was bloody. I took the crippled Ji Yong and put him next to the other guys while calling the girls to come and get them. 
I waited there with them. All of them were nearly passed out, when finally the girls showed up. They were right at the entrance when they screamed. I thought they were screaming from seeing their oppas and dong saengs bloody but I realized it was something else. 
 
Shin Sang started to get up. He rubbed his sore shoulder and my eyes went wide. What was he, super man? Since he’s a bad guy I guess he’d be the Joker. 
Anyway, he got up and spat blood. I immediately stood up as well. But Ji Yong grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he shook his head. I closed my eyes and said sorry mentally to him. I released his hand from my wrist and trudged forward. 
 
Shin Sang smirked even wider. He was going down. I backed away from everyone else so he wouldn’t hurt them. Shin Sang followed me and when I stopped he charged.
I had my hands up ready to take a punch. He couldn’t have had much left, being the semi-scrawny guy he is.
Suddenly, to my surprise and not my joy, he whipped out something shiny a the last moment. He shoved me brutally hard into the wall. I groaned and after a few moments he backed away. I was ready for another until I heard a plop. I looked down and saw blood spilling from my abdomen. 
My head started to spin as I touched the red substance. I looked up and everything became double and the doubles had doubles. I heard a faint scream before looking to the crew. Bom had screamed and Min Ji was shouting something like “You can’t eonnie! You can’t sleep yet!” 
But I was so tired. I looked to the guys. Everyone’s eyes were glassy. 
The guys used the last of their strength to attack and eventually kill Shin Sang. But when he dies he still had a slight smirk. Ji Yong threw his body to the side and came to my aid.
 
“Jin Jae! Stay with me! You can’t sleep!” He slightly patted my red cheek. I finally fell but he still caught me. What a guy. Everyone else came to me as well. My vision blurred. It was almost like it was raining indoors as everyone’s tears fell. 
My eyes fell towards the Free Fall girls. Soo Hwa held my hand tightly to her chest. She screamed but by this time, my hearing was blown up. Min Jae was in the back but her eyes were red and wet. Kan Min and Shin Ae gently shook me. I’m sorry my sisters.       
The 2NE1 girls sobbed like babies. Aish! Don’t cry! I’m not dead, yet. CL didn’t even bother to conceal her tears. What an honor. The fierce queen has shed a tear for me! I joked in my head. Bom wailed and yelled along with the others. Min Ji kept yelling as well. Dara kept wiping her tears but sat silently. I was like a huge onion that people liked having around but in the end made them cry. I’m sorry my buddies.
My attention went to the Big Bang guys. Dae Sung was shouting something at me but I swear he was scolding me! Seung Ri pouted and sobbed like the spoiled baby he really is! That’s right boy, I knew you liked Noona! Seung Hyun oppa stood like a statue with a leaky faucet. I giggled in my head. I’m sorry my sensitive warriors.
Finally me eyes landed on the one and only Ji Yong. I smiled and he looked shocked. He leaned closer and said something. The only words I could make out were “I’m sorry, it’s all my fault, I love you.” The rest of it was gibberish. I lifted my non-bloody hand to his cheek and rubbed it for a moment. I’m sorry my fearless, and strong dragon. I love you.
 
In that moment, I felt my world close in. The darkness seeped in through the corners of my mind and vision and eventually I could see was my dragon. He was as bright as the sun. I smiled as I took in my last breath. 
 
“Kumao.” I mouthed before closing my eyes for the last time. 
 
 
                                                                                     Kumao.
 
 
 
 
Is this the end? ;)