YG Baby!

Free Falling

“Eonnie! You’re coming today right?!”  I heard Soo Hwa ask excitedly. Gosh it was only 6 in the morning when I heard my phone ring. I pick it up and the first thing I heard was her scream into the phone! 

“Ne! This is the 10th time you’ve called this weekend asking the SAME question!” I usually don’t wake up until 8!


“Arrasso! I’ve been up since 3 AM! Eonnie! I can’t wait till you get here! We can be together now and have girl nights and play games and prank people and-” 
“Yes, yes! We can do all of those things, IF I get 2 more hours of sleep now, okay?” I was already nodding off.
“Arrasso! See you at 2!” With that she hung up and I slammed my head back down, only to hear a knock on my door! I grunted and trudged over and opened the door.
“Oh, annyeong oppa!” I said monotonously.
“Today’s the day you’re leaving yet you don’t seem the least bit sad!” He smirked at how I was still in my pajamas. Knowing me, I wouldn’t ever walk out in front of anyone in my pajamas!
“Quiet you!” I snapped and then pouted. “Taecyeon oppa is a jerk! And besides I spent all of yesterday and last week crying! Remember???” He chuckled a bit and ruffled my hair.
“Yah! So rude to your oppa! Anyway, I got you a farewell present! Open it.”
I took the beautifully wrapped package and skeptically glanced at him. When I opened it I gasped it was so pretty! It was a box of sneakers. On one side it had the letters, “JYP nation”, sewed onto it, and on the other it had “YG family” on it. The sneakers were neon colored and I hugged and thanked Taecyeon!
“Actually, Nichkhun also helped me pick them out! We’re going to miss you a lot, Jin!” I hugged him longingly and he left.
 
“SUCH A DEPRESSING DAY!!!” I screamed into my pillow. 
 
It was now 10 AM and I had already carried all my luggage to the lobby. Everyone in JYP was there, even JYP himself! We hugged and promised to keep in contact often! Finally, JYP Appa hugged me and told me to consult him if YG didn’t give me what I wanted. I laughed and thanked him for his hospitality and being my father for these great 2 months!
 
I hopped into the car and reminisced. Tears stung my eyes once more and I silently sobbed as I left my family! 
 
“Miss, miss!” I faintly heard someone say. I cracked my eyes open and everything was turned sideways. I painfully sat up straight and stretched my neck. 
“Miss! We’re here!” The driver told me. An ‘o’ formed on my lips and I nodded. I thanked him and hopped out of the car. Damn! This place is big! And classy too! I stood before the door. I couldn’t get in without unlocking the door obviously. But since it was a finger print lock, I couldn’t exactly get in. Suddenly, the automatic doors opened and I flinched. Soon, the wind was knocked right out of me, as someone crashed into me.
 
“EONNIE!!!” The person cried. Soo Hwa! I rolled my eyes but smiled and hugged her back! I didn’t even get to say anything before she grabbed my arm, stuffed me into an elevator and sent me off. What the hell? What has happened to this girl! I was alone in the elevator and the button with a number 3 was lit up.
 
I patiently waited until I reached the floor. I heard a ding and when the doors opened I hesitantly looked around. My eye caught a piece of paper tape to the wall. It was an arrow pointing to the left. 
I followed the trail of arrows until it told me to enter a room labeled, “Dance Hall”. When I cautiously opened the door, I saw a crowd of people and they shouted, 
 

“WELCOME TO YG! YOUR NEW HOME!”

 

Immediately, I recognized everyone, Big Bang, 2NE1, Gummy, Psy, Se7en, Tablo, Teddy, the girls, even YG himself. I broke down once again. I was so overwhelmed, that they would do this for me! Everyone chuckled at me and surrounded me in a humongous bear hug! 
I managed to say through my sniffling, “Kamsamnida!” They giggled a bit and I felt a hand touch my head. I looked over and saw G-Dragon of Big Bang. He was smiling a big, toothy, glowing grin. “It’s alright! We’re all family! Don’t cry! Smile and be happy!” I could tell my face was turning red and I burst into more tears and he laughed and hugged me. “Yah! Stop crying!” 
I nodded and wiped my tears away! I smiled at him and he froze for a second before giggling. He told me to go off and meet others, but not before he introduced himself.
 
G-Dragon’s Point of View
 
We all gathered to greet the new comer to YG! I was so hyped! I heard so much about this girl from the Free Fall girls, especially from Angel! She kept going on and on about how pretty she was, and funny, and talented. Finally I get to see this person in the flesh!
 
Suddenly, we hear the ding of the elevator and become very quiet. We could faintly hear her light footsteps on the plush carpet. There was a rustling sound and then the door handle slowly turned. When the door finally opened, I saw a girl who had blunt but stunning red hair! She was probably an inch shorter than me. She wore: http://www.polyvore.com/wow_fantastic_baby/set?id=45779121 
Which I rally loved! Especially the bag! But when I saw her face, it felt like the world stopped just for a split second! My heart beat increased, and I could hear the blood rushing to my brain. Then I was pulled back into reality and we all screamed, 
 
“WELCOME TO YG! YOUR NEW HOME!”
She broke down into tears after seeing all of us doing this for her! Dang! She’s pretty cute even when she cries! I snapped out of it and we all gave her a bear hug. When she squeaked, “Kamsamnida!” My heart beat increased a little. I smiled and told her, “It’s alright! We’re all family! Don’t cry! Smile and be happy!” I felt a little cheesy saying it.  She burst into more tears and I laughed a little. I hugged her and said, “Yah! Stop crying!” I scolded playfully. She was warm and cute yet I felt like their was more to her than just a cute aegyo side! 
 
Now my face felt like it was on fire. I introduced myself quickly and told her to call me Ji Yong oppa. Then I gave her alight push to the others and meet with them. Once she left, Seung Ri came up to me and nudged me. 
 
“Ooh! Hyung likes our new family member!” He snickered. 
“Yah! I could see you over there in the corner! You looked jealous that I was so close to her!” I retorted.
“Hyung! I was not! I was just, admiring, you 2 and picturing the 2 of you as a couple!”
I face palmed myself and ignored him. Maknae!
 
 
 
Did you like it? I hope so!
Comment on what you thought!