9 MONTHS

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

What happened when two childhood friends meet again in a circumstance where they find it difficult to cope up with? He has a girlfriend, and she is pregnant with another guy’s baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Foreword

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, my name is Miyawaki Sakura. I’m Miyawaki Hodong’s son. The only son. I’m 20 years old. I have been helping my father to manage his company ever since I was in high school and now, he entrusts me the company without waiting for me to go to college first. My mom died when I was 4. I barely remember her, but I know how it feels growing up without a mom. So, I always have a soft spot for a child without either parent. I’m not a romantic person and I definitely wasn’t interested in flirting. I’m too busy with work, so I neglect social mixing. I have a girlfriend, but I also have a girl who I had a feeling for, but it was a long time ago. And then, there’s the news. Sigh. Can I, do it?

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

Hi, this is Kwon Eunbi. I’m the eldest of two siblings; me and my baby sister, Wonyoung. I’m pregnant with my ex’s child. The problem is he didn’t want the baby. I might be wild and sometimes hardheaded, but killing an innocent life is just cruel. So, with my father’s and sister’s support, I decided that I could do this on my own. Oh, my father’s name is Kwon Changmo. He’s Korean but we lived in the States when I was still young. We are well known in the business community. My daddy is popular among business tycoons but with my pregnancy issues, I think I might cause problems for my father in the future. Then he came out with an absurd idea that I’m so against it.

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

But being parents meant they had control over us. They had us accept it. Now, I’m Miyawaki-Kwon Eunbi and he’s my husband, Miyawaki Sakura.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi. I’m rewriting this story. Yes, rewrite and also the same time some improvements to the choice of words that I’m using. AND also, the new replacement for the character’s names. You will find it as you’re reading this story and I believe some of you could understand my choice of characters. No hate intended! (or maybe I do have...)