Chapter 11

9 MONTHS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were times when you woke up, you would look to your side hoping that one day that empty space next to you would be filled by a person that you swore you would spend the rest of your life with. The warmth that only one person could give. That was what Sakura feels right now. The moment he woke up, he felt it. His heart swelled with different kinds of emotions the moment his eyes laid upon the girl in his arms. Her face was just next to him, and she used his left arm as her pillow making it possible for them to cuddle even closer. He gently tugged a strain of hair behind her ear letting his eyes travel along her face with smile plastered on his face.

 

“How did you get into me so fast, Eunbi? It felt surreal.”

 

He caressed her cheek where he placed countless kisses last night. He leaned further forward and gently kissed her forehead. He let his lips linger around for a while before pulling away.

 

“You’re so beautiful.”

 

Sakura couldn’t help but admire her beauty. He frowned remembering how the hell someone could leave this girl on her own facing the world. From her cheek, his hand travelled down to her neck before making it way towards her side waist. He made sure his eyes were fixed at the still sleeping wife of his; maybe because of his travelling hand or his breath hitting her face, Eunbi slowly waking up. Fluttering her eyes open, she saw Sakura smile at her.

 

“Good morning.”

 

She didn’t know why but suddenly she felt shy waking up in her self and to make it much worse; a guy hugging her close to him. She rolled away and pulled the blanket covering herself hiding away from Sakura. She could hear Sakura’s small chuckle.

 

“Eunbi, why are you hiding?”

 

Sakura saw some movement from the now fully covered in blanket Eunbi. He went closer and gently tugged the blanket away, but Eunbi was persistent. She held it closer to her.

 

“You weren’t so shy last night.”

 

Eunbi rolled even further away but worried of her falling from the bed, Sakura quickly circled his arm around his waist hugging her from behind with the blanket still covering Eunbi while Sakura in his glory. Sakura leaned forward when he was sure it was where Eunbi’s head.

 

“Let me see you.”

 

Eunbi shivered the moment he whispered. Sakura was different from any guy she had dated before. Not even Dex. He made her feel shy all of a sudden. It has never happened before. Watching as Eunbi didn’t budge, Sakura slowly grabbed the blanket and pulled it down. He grinned childishly when he saw Eunbi’s refusal on looking at him. He cupped her face and slowly turned her facing him.

 

“See, it wasn’t that hard, right?”

 

Eunbi blushed even more. She slapped his arm making him laugh a little.

 

“You’re so mean, Kkura.”

 

“Am I?”

 

“It hurts?”

 

Sakura didn’t get what Eunbi was implying but then he remembered the first time they got intimate last night. He caressed her arm and smiled.

 

“I’m sorry. I was desperate.”

 

“Desperate?”

 

What did Sakura mean by desperate? He was desperate for a ? She frowned. Did Sakura treat her like a toy? Sakura sensed Eunbi’s sudden frown and he quickly replied.

 

“I’m desperate for making you mine; my only one.”

 

Eunbi felt her face heated up even more. How could Sakura still be this sweet in the morning? Now she knows why Yunjin cling on him for so long. Yunjin… she forgot. What happened now? Despite everything that transpired between them last night, despite their status as husband and wife and despite Sakura’s love confession, Eunbi needed to know where she stood now in this relationship. She needed to know who she was in his life.

 

“Kkura?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

Eunbi dared herself to look back at him. His eyes were warm just like usual the way she loves it.

 

“What are we now?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“This. What am I to you now?”

 

Sakura saw a glint of sadness in her eyes. Didn’t he say enough already? He caressed her cheek using his thumb.

 

“You’re my wife. I’m your husband.”

 

“And Yunjin?”

 

Now he understood why she kept on asking. To be honest, he didn’t really properly end things with Yunjin.

 

“I told you. When we’re back from our honeymoon, I’m going to end things with her. I wish she would find someone who can love her more than I did.”

 

It hurts her listening to his confession. Yunjin did nothing to deserve this. She was just a victim.

 

“Is she going to be okay?”

 

Sakura smiled and kissed her forehead before pulling Eunbi towards him. He let her lie down on his chest.

 

“She has too because I can’t let you go.”

 

“Sakura… thank you. You’re a kind guy.”

 

Sakura cheekily smiled.

 

“Do you want to repay my kindness, Eunbi?”

 

Eunbi looked up and saw Sakura had that mischievous smile.

 

“You’re not getting it.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah, plus…”

 

Eunbi entangled his arm around her waist and quickly left their bed. Sakura was mentally drooling over Eunbi’s body in front of him.

 

“It still hurts and we’re in Jeju. Shouldn’t we go and explore around?”

 

“Ouch, Eunbi. Way to ruin the moment.”

 

Sakura faked a hurt expression and sighed. Eunbi rolled her eyes and made way towards the bathroom and before entering, she curled her index finger towards him with that seductive smirk of hers, garnering his attention.

 

“I never had a bath with any guy before. Mind to join me?”

 

Sakura didn’t even wait and scrambled as fast as he could towards her only to stumble on the door. Eunbi had shut him out. He groaned.

 

“Eunbi!”

 

“ert Miyawaki!”

 

“What? If I’m a ert, then you’re the ert wife!”

 

“I am not!”

 

“You’re stuck with me, Eunbi!”

 

Sakura laughed out loud with his own reply. He shook his head and gathered their scattered clothes on the floor. He picked up his jeans and took out his wallet and phone.

 

13 messages. He decided he should read all of it. Maybe it was from his dad regarding their company.

 

 

From: Dad

Miyawaki Sakura! Enjoy your honeymoon, okay? I’ll be seeing you in a week’s time. Have some rest, son, and take care of Eunbi.

 

 

He chuckled even more. He knew his father was genuinely happy for him. He too, but the next name that came out made his smile fade.

 

‘Yunjin’.

 

Sakura tapped on the message.

 

 

From: Yunjin

Kkura, I hate you. You’re going to regret the day you chose her over me. I promise that happily ever after is not how your story will end.

 

 

Sakura gulped. This was not Yunjin that he knew. But somehow, he did understand why she was behaving like this. He promised himself that later on he would deal with it and end it once and for all. He deleted her message and shut off his phone for now. The last thing he wanted was for Eunbi to read anything from Yunjin.

 

“I’m sorry, Yunjin.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon held Minju’s hand and together they strolled along the beach. With the wind blowing gently, Chaewon had his eyes on Minju with her hair sometimes covering her face. He smiled but to Minju, his smile looked a bit creepy. She slapped his shoulder. Chaewon groaned.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter