Chapter 15

9 MONTHS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi watched as Sakura paced around their room in silence. He hadn’t said anything since they came back earlier after meeting with Dex. She didn’t know what to say or what to do. She hadn’t expected to meet Dex like this. He even got Sakura so mad, and it scared her. She hadn’t seen this side of him. Dex managed to dig this bad side of Sakura, his temper.

 

“Kkura…”

 

Sakura ignored her and threw his dress shirt into a laundry basket. He didn’t even bother covering his angry expression from her. Eunbi had enough of this silent treatment. It was only a week since they got married and they were already arguing or facing his silent treatment. She saw him taking his towel.

 

“Can we at least talk? Don’t give me that cold shoulder of yours.”

 

Sakura stopped on his track for a moment, but he didn’t turn around. She was about to get near him when Sakura suddenly got into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Eunbi clenched her fist. Sakura was indeed angry, and it wasn’t even her fault to begin with. She wanted to knock but pulled her hand away. She sighed. Maybe she should just wait for him. Eunbi got back to their bed and sat down. She was about to lie down when his phone rang. She contemplated answering since it was a private number, but he was in the shower, and she didn’t want the caller to wait any longer. She picked it up and answered it.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Kkura?”

 

“I’m sorry. He’s in the bathroom.”

 

“Noona? Hey, it’s me, Yujin.”

 

“Hi, Yujin. Sakura is in the bathroom. Maybe you can call him in a few minutes later?”

 

“No, it’s okay. I just need to confirm something. Did he punch Dex in broad daylight? All the socialites are talking about it.”

 

Eunbi hummed in response.

 

“News travel so fast.”

 

“Are you okay, noona?”

 

She shook her head as if Yujin could see her. After getting to know this guy, Eunbi had to admit; behind his player façade, he’s a nice guy.

 

“I take your silence as you’re not okay. Sakura hyung got mad, didn’t he?”

 

“He is and he refused to talk to me.”

 

Eunbi listened as Yujin laughed on the other side. She frowned. How could he be laughing now?

 

“Yujin, stop laughing. This is a serious matter.”

 

It took him a few seconds before his laughter finally ended.

 

“Sorry, he’s still acting like a kid. I can’t believe he’s older than me.”

 

“But he’s really angry. We’re not talking at all.”

 

“Noona, you still hadn’t had any clue, didn’t you?”

 

She pouted. What clue was Yujin talking about?

 

“He’s angry because he’s jealous, noona.”

 

“But, why?”

 

“That one I don’t know. You should ask him. He won’t yell at you. Just keep on pushing. He would open up. My advice, do it now.”

 

Eunbi’s mind drifted to the scene earlier. Yujin chuckled.

 

“Anyway, good luck princess.”

 

He ended the call leaving Eunbi in her own thoughts. Sakura was angry because he was jealous? But why? She is his. Eunbi stood up with a new spirit and determination. She would have her questions answered by him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sakura had been standing below the shower head for minutes now. He had his eyes closed and he let the water sooth his angry self. But the cold water done nothing at this point. He was still angry at Dex.

 

“Damn it.”

 

Sakura was about to punch the bathroom wall when he felt arms sneaking from behind hugging his waist. A bare chest in contact with his .

 

“I’m sorry if I offended you in any way, Kkura.”

 

He felt her breathing on his back. He felt her warm face on his back. He felt her tighten her arms around his waist. Why did he direct his angry feelings at her? Sakura placed his hand on hers.

 

“I’m not perfect for you, Kkura. But I’ll try to be the best for you. I know you are probably mad because you had to face the consequences with me while he got away. It felt like I’m using you…”

 

Eunbi didn’t get to finish her words when Sakura had turned around and claimed her lips. He was kissing her with his arms now wrapping around her waist. Eunbi sneaked her hands around his neck pulling him towards her even more. She felt his feelings were conveyed through the way he kissed her. She poured the same number of feelings she had matching with his. His warm lips made her melt every time. How can with just a kiss, she seemed to be falling in love more with him? It was insane and she didn’t want to know how anymore. He’s with her and that was all that matters. The kiss soon ended when Sakura pulled away but with their foreheads connected. She watched as he slowly opened his eyes looking back at her.

 

“I’m mad because… I wasn’t there when he screwed your life.”

 

That was it. Eunbi felt tears pooling in her eyes. What did she do until she deserved him? Up until now, she thought maybe he was mad because he only got a second-hand item. Maybe he was mad because Dex got to use her and let him up with it. She even thought maybe Sakura regretted getting involved in this twisted fate of hers. God, how wrong she was. This guy in front of her couldn’t even be real in the normal world.

 

“I was so angry when he said those things about you. I hate people like that. Especially when his words might hurt you.”

 

Eunbi placed her fingers on his lips successfully silencing him. She slowly shook her head.

 

“I’m okay. I’m worried more about you.”

 

Sakura’s lips tugged upwards and gently he entangled his arms around her waist and cupped her face.

 

“As long as you’re happy, nothing can hurt me. No one can hurt me.”

 

He kissed her forehead and let it linger for a while before pulling away.

 

“You’re a part of me now. Whoever tried to hurt you, they are hurting me too.”

 

Eunbi felt Sakura’s thumb wiping away the tears rolling down her cheeks. He pulled her towards his body and hugged her tight. Despite the cold water pouring on them, the heat radiating from their bodies kept both of them warm enough. Or it might lead them to something else. A very long night included.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sakura rubbed his eyes. He had been reading all the files for hours non-stop and it was kind of hurting his eyes. He placed it down and stretched his legs and neck. He massaged his sore shoulder. If only Eunbi was here, then he would definitely get a massage from her. But sadly, she was already in the university. So, she couldn’t come here often. Even last night they were barely talking since she fell asleep so fast. Sakura chuckled remembering this morning incident.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Sakura came out of the bathroom and wiped his hair with an extra towel when his eyes caught on Eunbi stood in front of their bedroom mirror. She was looking at herself from every angle and it made him curious. Sakura walked towards her and hugged her from behind. He placed his chin on her shoulder and looked at the mirror only to see Eunbi pout in a cute way.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I’m getting fat.”

 

Sakura raised an eyebrow looking rather confused.

 

“Baby, it’s normal when you’re 2 months pregnant.”

 

Sakura felt like melting into a puddle when Eunbi pouted even more.

 

“I don’t want to get fat.”

 

“Eunbi, you have to get fat for the baby. He needs all the nutrients and a comfy room so he can move around happily.”

 

Eunbi suddenly turned around, but Sakura kept his arms around her waist even when she was facing him.

 

“Then, find him a new room.”

 

If it was Eunbi a month ago, Sakura would feel it awkward, but this new pregnancy Eunbi amused him. She was way too cute, and he liked it.

 

“But he wants to be with his mommy. Please?”

 

“Then you carry him.”

 

“You’re so cute. Eunbi, just another 7 months and he would be out into the world. When that happens, you probably would want him back in your stomach.”

 

Eunbi watched as Sakura caressed her stomach. She sighed.

 

“Fine. I’m doing this for him.”

 

“That’s my girl. Now, get dressed. You’re going to be late for your class.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

How could his cute wife become even cuter in just a short time? He swore she had a different side of hers every time morning came. Thankfully, her vomiting had ended but now she’s craving some weird things. If it was food, then he would understand but she’s craving some very weird and awkward things. It happened every time he came back home from work.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Hi, Dad.”

 

Hodong put down his book and watched as Sakura strolled inside and slumped to the couch seeking comfort from it.

 

“You look tired, Kkura. How’s the meeting with Baker’s?”

 

“Great but they are kind of fussy on the details.”

 

“Well, they want the best and it is your responsibility to make sure of it. At least you learn on how the British does their job.”

 

“Yeah, Europeans and British. I prefer working with Asians, Dad.”

 

Hodong laughed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter