Chapter 2

9 MONTHS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise! Hahahaha here I am again updating the 2nd chapter for you guys. I thought that the update was going to be once per week but this story got a lot of chapters so I don’t think it can be maintained for almost a year update. Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What went wrong with her life? Everything. First, she’s pregnant. Second, her boyfriend dumped her because she’s pregnant with his child and he was a coward to admit it. And then this sudden marriage her father proposed last night. He said she didn’t have much of a choice. She sighed.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Eunbi, sit down. I have a few things that I need to tell you.”

 

Eunbi didn’t give much thought about it, so she just sat down and waited for anything that her father needed to talk to her. Kwon Changmo gave her his warmest smile assured her that he only wanted the best for her.

 

“You heard what Dr. Han told us yesterday, right? You’re 3 weeks pregnant and you need to take care of yourself.”

 

“I know, Daddy. I am taking care of myself.”

 

Eunbi replied back with her own smile. She was glad to have her father and sister around, especially in this difficult time. She read that a pregnant woman’s first 2 months are like hell.

 

“But you do know how Wonyoung is busy with her exams, and I have to take care of the company. Sometimes, I’m afraid that we might neglect you.”

 

“Daddy, it’s okay. I can take care of myself.”

 

“You need someone to take care of you.”

 

Eunbi eyed her father and watched as he remained calm despite being imposed on something. She couldn’t understand.

 

“What do you mean, Daddy?”

 

“That child needs a father, Eunbi.”

 

Eunbi’s chest tightened when hearing it. Dex didn’t want to be the father. She couldn’t force him.

 

“But Jinyoung…”

 

“I’m not talking about him,” Kwon Changmo quickly cut in. Eunbi stared at her father in confusion. What did he mean by that?

 

“Do you remember your Uncle Hodong?”

 

Eunbi timidly nodded. She remembered him. But it wasn’t long since they moved here to New York. She never saw him since staying here.

 

“Eunbi, Sakura agrees to marry you.”

 

“WHAT?”

 

“Calm down, honey. Listen to me first. Hodong has a son. He agreed to marry you and we told him everything. He’s willing to be the baby’s father.”

 

“NO!”

 

Eunbi stood up with an angry expression. She didn’t like her father’s proposal at all. What happened to supporting her? Now pushing her into a stranger’s arm? Changmo panicked but he needed to convince his daughter.

 

“You can’t raise a baby by yourself, honey. Sakura is a nice boy.”

 

“You did, Daddy! You raised me and Wonyoung by yourself!”

 

“I did but it was hard. I didn’t know what to do when you came home crying because some students called you ugly. I didn’t know what to do when you gone through puberty, and I have no idea what to say when you had your first boyfriend. I can’t see my grandchild go through things like that the way you did. Please, Eunbi. For the baby.”

 

That had tugged her heart. She didn’t know her father had gone through so much for her and Wonyoung. Changmo watched as Eunbi gone silent. He knew he had her thinking. He slowly made way towards her. Gently, he pulled her into his arms hugging her tight.

 

“I have known Hodong for a long time. I know Sakura can be that father the baby needs. It might take time but eventually you’ll open your heart for him.”

 

“But what if he hates me?”

 

Changmo pulled away and placed his hand on her shoulder giving her a slight squeeze, with that warm smile on his face.

 

“He’s the one who agrees to marry you. I’m sure he had thought about it.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sakura looked at himself in the mirror. He had his casual Polo shirt and jeans. He just had a cut yesterday since his father said he needed to for today. He shaved a little. He didn’t want his first impression to be bad. A sudden ring from his pocket woke him from his trance. He picked it up.

 

Yunjin

 

He smiled. He answered it.

 

“Hi, baby.”

 

“Kkura, I miss you.”

 

“I know. When are you coming back?”

 

“Tomorrow. Daddy said my work here is done. Will you pick me up at the airport?”

 

Sakura smiled.

 

“Sure. What time?”

 

“Erm… around midnight?”

 

“Okay then. I’ll be there before your plane lands. Hey, I have to go.”

 

Sakura listened as Yunjin gave him a smooch on the other line. He chuckled and ended the call. He kept his phone in his jeans pocket and looked back at the mirror. Now, he felt guilty. He didn’t tell Yunjin yet about his sudden marriage. He thought of telling her when she came back from her business travel. He sighed again.

 

“What am I getting myself into?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbi listened as the pilot announced their arrival at Incheon Airport. Her father asked her to go back to Seoul to arrange her wedding with Sakura and spend time with that stranger. He will come here once he settles some work and Wonyoung’s exam ends. She herself had applied for a long leave and her college agreed to it. The perks of being Kwon Changmo’s daughter.

 

“Enjoy your stay here in Seoul. Thank you for trusting Korea Airways.”

 

Eunbi sighed and looked out of the window as the plane finally landed on the ground. This was it. She had succumbed to an unexpected fate. She waited until everyone left before standing up and leaving the plane. Once outside, she had to admit, she misses walking down in Seoul, her birthplace. She settled through immigration and took her luggage and placed it and scanned around trying so hard to find Sakura. She had to admit, she barely remembered his face that her father had shown to her through a photo when she was in New York.

 

“Where is he? He supposed to pick me up.”

 

“Hi.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter