Chapter 9: A new girl I hate

This Love will change

Your point of view:

“We will be having a new girl group in the family” Cho PD said and everyone was shocked.

“A new girl group in the family?” Zico repeated what Cho PD said. “Yes, they are outside. Let me call them in” Cho PD said and brought the girls in. “Everyone, meet our new members of the family” Cho PD said and the girls came in. There were six girls altogether. “Girls, introduce yourself”

“This is the main vocalist and the eldest among the girls” Cho PD said. “Annyeonghasaeyo, Jung Jinhye imnida” The tallest among the girls said.

“Hwang Dabin imnida” The soft-spoken girl then bowed. “She is so adorable” U-kwon whispered loud enough to Jaehyo but everyone heard. Dabin blushed immediately. “She is the Lead Vocalist of the group” Cho PD said. “Main Rapper and leader of the group” Cho PD introduced.

“Park HyoJin” she short hair girl simply said. She seems rather arrogant. “She is so fierce” U-kwon said and everyone stared at him.

“Kwon JiYeon imnida. I am best friends with HyoJin since we were ten years old. She is a little shy so she does not really talk.” The girl with the glasses said. “JiYeon, vocal of the group” Cho PD nodded and said. “Shy. Same as Zico when I first saw him” I thought.

“Lead dancer of the group” Cho PD pointed at that girl. “I’m Tiffany Yang” She smiled. She has dimples! “Are you half Korean?” Taeil asked. “I was born in Korea but I live in Canada and came back to Korea two years ago” Tiffany explain. “You and Minhyuk can be the dimples couple!” Zico said. “Oh yes she have dimples! Adorable!” Kyung said. Both Tiffany and Minhyuk blushed.

“Annyeonghasaeyo Choi Minji imnida” She did a peace sign and giggled. I was somehow disgusted by her act cute voice. Or maybe I was just jealous. She was the one who kept staring at P.O. “Aigoo! Kyeopta!” Jaehyo said. “She is the maknae and the rapper of the group. She is also the dancer of the group.” Cho PD said. “Wow! Maknae plus rapper plus dancer? Great!” P.O said and I noticed her eyes sparkled. “Thank you” She shyly said. “Hello! PYO JIHOON! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND STANDING BESIDE YOU!” I thought. I felt really jealous.

“Look someone is jealous” Zico said. Everyone was looking around and didn’t know what he was referring to. “Okay never mind. Forget it” Zico said and look at me. He was referring to me. Luckily no one knows what he was talking about. I gave him a shut-your-mouth look.

“Now all of you introduce yourself” Cho PD instructed. “Hey! I am Woo JiHo also known as Z.I.C.O, Zico the leader and the rapper” He said and gave a smirk.

“I am Park Kyung. Call me Kyung the rapper. I love Cucumbers!” Kyung gave a wink. The girls were smiling, probably melting over Kyung’s wink. “Sorry girls but Zico and I are together. We are called ZiKyung” Kyung put an arm over Zico.

“Stop it Kyung” Zico pushed Kyung aside. “Just kidding” Kyung said and laughed.

“I am Kim YooKwon, the dancer of the group. You can call me U-Kwon” U-Kwon smiled and the girls are probably melting again looking at his smile.

“Lee Minhyuk imnida! Vocal of the group. I am the one with dimples” He smiled and showed his dimples.

“I am Ahn Jaehyo. Call me Jaehyo. I am the oldest of the group and lead vocalist of the group.” He smiled.

“Annyeonghasaeyo Lee Taeil Imnida. Call me Taeil. I am the shortest and the main vocalist in the group.” Taeil said and bowed.

P.O was the last one in the group to introduce himself. “I am Pyo Jihoon. Just call me P.O.I am the youngest and also the rapper of the group. This is my girlfriend” He said proudly and put his arm over my shoulder. I felt proud to be his girlfriend.

“Annyeonghasaeyo Lee HyeRin imnida. I am Block B’s fashion manager” I said and bowed. I noticed Minji’s face become shocked. She probably felt shocked to know P.O is mine.

“HyeRin lives with Block B.” Cho Pd add on. “Now that you know them, their new group is called, Revolution.” Cho Pd said.

“Wow nice name!” U-kwon said and everyone nodded.

“They are going to live beside your dorm. They are moving in tomorrow.” Cho PD continued saying.

“We have new neighbours!” U-kwon said again.

“That’s right. As a celebration, any place we shall have dinner at?” Cho PD said.

“Oh yeah! No more dance practice!” Zico said and high-fived Kyung.

“How about we order pizza at our dorm?” Taeil suggested.

“That’s a great idea! We can show them our dorm!” Kyung said and everyone nodded. Most of the time I kept myself close to P.O. Not to make Minji jealous, just to remind her that the fact that P.O is mine. Soon, we were all gathered at Block B’s dorm living room. The pizza also has arrived. We were eating our pizza and Kyung suddenly asks,

“Do you girls have twitter?” and the girls nodded.

“Mine is @Jinhye333“Jinhye said.

“Search @Dabiniiee for mine” Dabin said. “Such an adorable name” I praised. I find her name adorable. She is one of the dongsaeng that I can be close to.

“Really? Thank you” She smiled.

“Mine is @HyojinP_ “HyoJin said.

“Mine is @Kwon_Jiyeon” JiYeon said.

“Mine is T.I.F.F.A.N.DOUBLE Y.A.N.G @TiffanYYang” She spelled out. “Cool name! Double Y!” Kyung said.

“Mine is Choi_Min_Ji. Follow me!” She said. I noticed her looking at P.O. probably grabbing P.O’s attention so that P.O would follow her on twitter.

“Mine is @BlockBKyung. @Zico92 for Zico’s, @BB_Taeil for Taeil’s, @BlockB2011 for B-Bomb’s, @BlockBHyo for Jaehyo, @PyoJihoon for P.O’s, @HyeRin_Lee for Hyerin and @PeeDeeBaby for Cho PD. U-Kwon doesn’t have a twitter though.” Kyung said. Everyone was busy checking their phone including me.

“First person to follow me is Dabin. Thanks Binnie.” I said.

“Omo! No one calls me Binnie except for my older sister. Now that makes me miss my sister” She said in a sad tone.

“I shall call you Binnie then since I am older than you, I can be your unnie too” I said and hoping that cheers her up.

“Thanks unnie” She said and smiled.

“The first one to follow me is Minji!”P.O said while looking at his phone. I felt really jealous and thought something was happening. I just knew it that Minji likes P.O. Minji kept smiling. I bet she is feeling proud to be the first to follow P.O. I just sat there fiddling with my phone. I felt really jealous.

“Now everyone! Let’s take a selca together!” Cho PD said and we took a picture together.

@PeeDeeBaby(10 minutes ago) ↓

Introducing new family members of Brand new Stardom! They are @Jinhye333, @Dabiniiee, @HyojinP_, @Kwon_Jiyeon, @TiffanYYang, and @Choi_Min_Ji! Together, they are called REVOLUTION!

Cho PD uploaded with a picture of us. Looking at the picture, Minhyuk and Tiffany was standing near each other I think they are cute together. The dimple couples. I analyse the picture again. I was feeling really frustrated to the fact that Minji was standing near P.O. I felt like doing anything I could possibly do to release my anger. I put on an irritated face.

“Princess, do you want to try this pizza?”P.O said and tried to feed me that pizza..

“No, I am full. I don’t feel like eating anymore.” I pushed aside the pizza.

“Aigoo what is wrong with my daughter! Are you okay? Why you suddenly lose your appetite?” Cho PD asked. Everyone is looking at me.

“I’m just full and don’t feel like eating. I want to rest.”I said and just sat there.

“Are you sick?” Kyung touch my forehead.

“I am alright. I want to rest. Sorry but I want to rest” I stood up and made my way to my room.

Author’s point of view:

Everyone was looking at you as you made your way to your room. “Party pooper” Minji said with a smirk. Kyung, Zico and U-kwon turn their heads to Minji.

“What did you just said?” Zico asked.

“Err Nothing” Minji said and continue eating.

“Are you going to follow her P.O?” Cho PD asked.

“You all don’t mind right? Please continue to eat. I shall take care of HyeRin” P.O said and got up but Minji stopped him.

“Wait! I think she needs time alone. Let her rest.” Minji said and hold P.O’s arm. “Okay then.”P.O felt doubtful at first. He wants to take care of you but at the same time, he does not want to miss the celebration and spoil the celebration. Soon the celebration ended. Revolution made their way home so that they could pack up their things and move in next door the next day. P.O then entered your room. He saw you sleeping and so, he just lay beside you. He hugged you tightly. Actually, you were not asleep yet. You just pretended so as you cannot sleep, thinking about Minji. P.O hugging you made you really happy but you were just afraid as the thought of loosing P.O one day came across your mind.

Meanwhile, U-Kwon went to P.O and Kyung’s room. “Did you both hear what Minji said just now? I am afraid if I heard her wrongly” U-Kwon said.

“I heard her saying party pooper.” Zico said. Kyung and U-Kwon look at him.

“What? That is what I heard honestly.” Zico said.

“That is the exact thing I heard” Kyung said.

“So the conclusion is?”U-Kwon said.

“I think Minji is trying to flirt with P.O. You know girls right” Zico said and lay o his bed.

‘You are saying it as if you have a lot of experience with girls eh?” U-Kwon said.

“But, the fact is, just look at Minji. I bet there is something wrong with her.”Zico said. “We cannot jump into conclusions yet.” Kyung said.

“Alright, Let’s rest and just watch every single step of Minji” U-Kwon said and they went to sleep. Although so, they were trying their best to sleep but they cannot as they were thinking of HyeRin. Afraid that she may be hurt.


YOU REALISED SOMETHING? I didn't highlight any Korean words/phrases used because its repeated from ious chapters and I didn't highlight/ color the character name because it's troublesome! Mianhae! I also didn't update much :( My internet is not being great :( I just got it back today!  SORRY!!!!!!! updated on 9th april 2012 ||| 12:30 PM singapore time