Chapter 3: More about them

This Love will change

 

Outfit for the day

Author's point of view:

Today, a brand new day. You will be introduced about your job, the people you will be working with and of course, Block B! You were excited to know the rest of Block B. You only knew P.O. You discussed with your parents yesterday about living with Block B. They hesitate at first but after much consideration, they agreed. You felt elated. You made your way to BNS building and dressed casually. Once you reached BNS building, you made your way up to Cho PD’s office. You knocked on his door and enter. 

Good morning HyeRin. Are you ready to start work?” You nodded and smiled. ”Ne! I am ready”. “First, I am going to explain to you about your work. You decide what they wear, the make-up and everything! Their appearance from head to toe! Since you will be living with Block B, sorry to tell you that you have to help with their house chores. You have to discuss with the boys soon to re-arrange the house chores. Don’t let the boys bully you! Inform me if they do! They can be mischievous at times! Like other normal boys. If you know what I mean and tomorrow, if you see their dorm, do not be shocked by it alright?” your eyes widened when you heard that, “Mischievous? What do you mean by that?” Cho PD laughed. “Don’t be silly! They are not that mischievous. They just have something always happening in the house!” You laughed.

Can I know more about the boys? I only met P.O in the lift. I saw him coincidentally in the lift” Cho PD explains “It's great you know about P.O. Well he is the maknae off the group. He as well as Kyung and Zico are the rapper of the group. Kyung loves eating cucumbers. In Block B’s dorm, there will be boxes of cucumbers. Do not even touch those because Kyung will get mad if you do! As for Zico, he is the leader of the group. He appears fierce and arrogant but if you know him well, he is kind. U-kwon is the dancer of the group. You might even think he is crazy because he keeps smiling but that is him! He loves to smile. B-Bomb is the vocal of the group Taeil is the main vocalist of the group. Both B-Bomb and Taeil is shy and most of the time quiet. Lastly, there is Jaehyo is the oldest and the lead vocalist of the group. Most of the decision made in the house is mostly decided by Zico. Anything you do must be informed to Zico.” You tried to process every information Cho PD told you. Arasso. Now I know a little bit more about them”. You smiled. “Hyerin, one more thing. Since we are becoming like a family, can you call me appa? I mean, I have seven sons which is Block Band finally I have a girl in the family” Cho PD said and smile. “ArassoNeAppa!” You said and hug Cho PD “ Thank you HyeRin! Now are you ready to meet them?” .You nodded. Both of you made your way to the dance studio. Cho PD said that they were there to practise their new performance.

Zico’s point of view:

We are bored from practicing and now we need to dance? I hate dancing! Why not just let U-kwon do the dancing? Why must all off the members dance? Block B’s leader dancing? That is not a swag kind of thing! Even there is an air-conditioner in this room, the weather is so hot! I need ice-cream! There is U-Kwon who keeps dancing and just wearing his tank top. He is sweating so much probably because he is working hard on the new dance step for the new song. There is Taeil, Jaehyo and Kyung sleeping on the floor. On the other hand, P.O and B-bomb are running around like little children. So I thought the idea of getting ice-cream is great since we have nothing to do and the weather is killing me! "Yorobun! Let’s get ice-cream!”I said. Automatically Taeil, Jaehyo and Kyung woke up. U-Kwon stop dancing and P.O and B-Bomb were jumping around. 

@Zico92 (1 minute ago) ↓ 

The weather! So hot! Let’s eat ice-cream! 

We made our way out and unfortunately, our way was block. “Where are you going?”Cho PD was there standing at the entrance of the dance studio and arm crossed


알았어 [Arasso= i understand]

네 [ne=agreeing to something/ yes]

아빠 [appa=father/dad]

여러분 [yorobun=everyone]


U-kwon in tank top and flipping his shirt! Imagine that! (♥_♥) I don’t know I don’t know but he’s so hot hot! ~ You know what you what I mean, mean! watch Block B’s Nanlina and you will go “OMG! OMG!OMG! U-Kwon!” Kekeke that was me when I was U-Kwon flipping his shirt >_< Anyway anything about this chapter? Comment! Subscribe! Continue reading! \(∩▼∩)/  Updated: 19 march 2012||5:30PM Singapore Time