Chapter 12- Leave

This Love will change

Author’s point of view:

The next day, you were having a high fever. It was the day that you were supposed to perform with Block B and Revolution.

“HyeRin are you ready? We have to get ready now! We need to be at the fan meet place soon!” P.O sat beside you.

“I am sick oppa” You said and cough. P.O touches your forehead.

“You are just having normal fever. Just swallow a fever pill and I am sure you will alright. We need to be at the fan meet. We don’t want to disappoint our fans right?” P.O said and tried to get you up. You sat up and said,

“I know that but i am really, really sick”. Suddenly the door opens and Cho PD came in.

“Are you ready HyeRin?” he asks.

“She has fever” P.O said.

“Omo! He is having high fever. You need to rest. It is okay about the fan meet. I will explain to the fans.” Cho PD said.

“But appa, the fans will...!” P.O said but you cut him off.

“It’s okay appa. I can handle this. I will just eat my medicine and i am sure I will recover after that. I will get ready now.” You weakly got up. You didn’t have much energy to dance. You just performed your best and used all the energy you have. You felt relieved as you rest backstage after the performance. You sat on the chair backstage. As you only had to perform once with Block B and Revolution, you were the only one left backstage. You fell asleep as you wait for them to finish their performance.

“Hyung, how about we have barbeque! Please! It has been a while since we had barbeque” P.O asked Zico.

“I agree! It has been a long time since I last ate barbeque!” Minji said.

“Arasso, we will eat barbeque. I have not been eating barbeque for a long time to!” Zico said. All of Block B and Revolution wanted to ask you along but you they saw you asleep on the chair.

“Hyerin unnie, wake up” Dabin woke you up and shook your hand slowly.

“Mianhe, I fall asleep. You ended your performance already?” You asked with a soft and weak voice.

“Ne unnie we are done with our performance. Now we are going to have barbeque. You want to follow?” JiYeon asks.

“wait, why do you sound weak?” Kyung asks. Jinhye touches your forehead.

“Omo! You are having high fever!” Jinhye said.

“Yeah, it is just a slight fever. I took my medicine. I think you guys go ahead. I will just drive home. I am feeling drowsy after taking the medicine.” You said and take your bag.

”Okay Yeorobun let’s go!” Minji said.

“Wait! She can’t drive home since she is drowsy. It’s dangerous. I’ll send you home.” Zico said.

“It’s okay! I can manage. I can take the cab.” You said.

“No! It is dangerous for you to take the taxi home alone. Just let Zico bring you home” Jaehyo said.

“But Zico said he wanted to eat barbeque!” Minji said.

“Shut up Minji. Barbeque can wait.” Zico said and grab your hand. He brought you home. Minji was shocked at how Zico acted towards her. P.O was stunned too at how rude Zico was to Minji.

“Thanks Zico for sending me home” You said as Zico gave you medicine to eat.

“It’s okay. Just rest Arasso?” Zico ruffled your hair and walk out of your room.

He closed the door.

How I wish I was there for you from the start.” Zico thought and walk his way off. That night before you slept, you tweeted.

@HyeRin_Lee (1 minute ago) ↓

Omo! It has been a while since I tweeted. I am so busy these days. Not feeling well.

After a few seconds after you tweeted, you saw Minji tweeted.

@Choi_Min_Ji (30 seconds ago) ↓

Having barbeque with Block B and Revolution! *photo* *photo*

You saw two pictures attached to the tweet. The first was a group photo of Block B and Revolution, which of course, you and Zico was not in the picture When you saw the second picture, you were shocked that it was a photo of P.O feeding Minji. You felt really shocked as you look at their close relationship. Then there were replies from fans.

*The following are just made up account twitter name! I seriously made them you! Sorry if it really does exist! *90˚ bow* Sorry if it hurts you or affects you! Tell me if it does :( *

@ILOVEMinji ↓

@Choi_Min_Ji Aigoo! So sweet! You both look like couples!

@Minji_Choi ↓

@Choi_Min_Ji Maknae of Brand New Stardom!

@minjieee ↓

@Choi_Min_Ji Although P.O and HyeRin are couples but I prefer Minji and P.O together!

@BrandNS ↓

@Choi_Min_Ji Where is Zico? Anyway nice Brand New Stardom family photo! But it is so incomplete without HyeRin and Zico :(

--------------------------

Minji was happy to see the mentions from fans! Seeing the mentions about how happy fans were seeing her and P.O together made Minji felt that her mission to bring you and P.O apart was a success. On the other hand, you also received some worried fans mentions.

@Hyeriniiee↓

@HyeRin_Lee is sick but why is P.O not taking care of you? Why is he having barbeque with the others \ (O_O)/? Anyway where is Zico in this picture? I think Zico is taking care of HyeRin kekeke.

@Hyerin_Love↓

@Hyerin_Lee unnie take care! Why did P.O oppa never take care of you?

A lot of fans were asking why P.O was not taking care of you. You, yourself was unsure of the answer.

@HyeRin_Lee (1 minute ago) ↓

Thanks for the concern! I am alright at home! Zico send me home because he was tired too. So yeah, that is why Zico and I are not with the others.

You really felt disappointed, sad and all the negative feelings because you felt that P.O’s love for you was fading. You really felt so sad so you cried that night. After an hour or so, P.O and the others reached home. P.O saw you asleep when he reached home. He felt sorry for not being able to take care of you. He wanted to apologize but since you were asleep, he didn’t want to wake you up.

The next day, you were still sick but you felt a little better than the day before. You were watching movie at night with Block B at the living room.

“It has been a while since I made breakfast. I shall prepare breakfast tomorrow” You said. Block B look at you in disbelief.

“Yeah, it has been ages since you made breakfast.”B-Bomb said and Block B agreed. You felt happy as the boys missed your cooking. You felt much better and have recovered from your fever. You woke up early get ready to make breakfast. Unfortunately, as you made your way to the kitchen, you smell something delicious at the dining table.

“How can Kyung make breakfast when I told him that I want to make breakfast?” You thought.

“Good morning HyeRin unnie!” You heard that female voice.

“Oh hello Minji. Where are the others? ” you were shocked to see Minji only and there were no sign of other Revolution girls.

”They went to the dance Studio first. I will join them later” Minji answered your question.

You were stunned at how she can still have time to make breakfast while she was supposed to be at the dance studio.

“I made breakfast! Come and have some” Minji offered a plate of pancakes. You felt disappointed as you were not able to make the breakfast for Block B. Block B was eating quietly and they also look disappointed. They were also feeling shocked that Minji was earlier that morning to make breakfast. Suddenly P.O said,

“Wow! This is great! You should make us breakfast more often!” Block B stared at him. They felt shocked at what P.O just said

“kekeke thanks!” Minji said and blushed.

“I want to have a walk at the park first.” You said and walk out. You walk at the park, mindlessly. Suddenly, you received a message from Jinhye.

From: Jinhye

To: HyeRin

HyeRin! Where are you? Do you know where Minji is? She is supposed to come to the dance studio one hour ago!

------

From: HyeRin

To: Jinhye

I am at the park. She made breakfast for Block B. She was at Block B’s dorm. I will tell her to go to the dance studio if she is still at the dorm.

You made your way back to Block B’s dorm. As you expected, Minji was still there.

“Minji, you are supposed to be at the dance studio an hour ago! Jinhye is looking for you” You felt worried for Minji because she was not disciplined enough to be at the dance studio on time.

“It is only a dance practice! Jinhye have to keep calm!” Minji said and smile.

“Even if it is a dance practice it is important too! Where is your commitment to the group Minji?” Kyung asked.

“What’s with all the rush? It is not important anyway. At least I dance better than some people” Minji said and she glanced at you.

“CHOI MINJI! We had enough of your attitude! Better get yourself to the dance studio or not” Zico said but he was cut off.

“Or not what? You are going to get me out of Revolution then Brand New Stardom? What is wrong with all of you? You all hate me so much?"Minji was on the verge of tearing up.

“Just change your attitude. Stop flirting and fooling around” U-kwon said directly and everyone was shocked to what he said but they had to agree.

Minji suddenly shed tears and she ran out of Block B’s dorm.

"Minji wait!”P.O looks at Block B and you. Then he ran after Minji.

“Seriously? What is with her?” Taeil said. You dashed to your room and locked the door. Block B just look at you. They wanted to comfort you but they knew you needed time alone. That night, you packed your things, getting ready to go back to your house. You really missed your brother and needed time alone, away from Brand New Stardom Family. You took your bag and went out. Unfortunately, you didn’t know that Block B was at the living room watching movie.

“Where are you going?” B-Bomb asks.

“I am going back to live with my brother. Don’t worry about me. I will tell PD appa that I’ll be taking a break. I have to go now. Don’t tell P.O where I am. I will call you if there is anything and same goes to all of you” You said. All of them nodded and hug you.

“Now I have to go.” You said but you turn around and stopped your steps.

“Where are you going?” P.O asks and saw Minji beside him.

“Somewhere”. You said.

“Unnie I am really sorry for my behaviour. I have reflected on what I have done. Everyone please forgive me” Minji bowed.

“I forgive you Minji” You said.

What? That easy? Is she an angel who forgives people that easily?” Kyung thought.

“Minji is trying to be kind. Another one of her acts” U-Kwon reminded himself.

“now, if you excuse me, I have to reflect on what I have done and what I deserve” you said and walk out of the dorm. That night, you reached your house.

“Oppa, oppa! Open the door” You said as you knocked the door to your house.

“Omo! HyeRin?” Your oppa hugs you.

“HyeJoon oppa, I miss you so much!” You said and hug your oppa tightly.

“Yeah, me too! My dongsaeng has got a boyfriend and became popular that she forgot about her oppa. Anyway why are you here all of a sudden?” your brother said and pouts.

“Mianhe oppa. You don’t want to see your dongsaeng? It’s a long story oppa! Let me make you my special hot chocolate and I shall tell you the story.” You said and made your way to the kitchen. You told everything from the start- How you got in a relationship with P.O, what your fans think of you, how Revolution joined Brand New Stardom and to why you came back to your oppa. Your brother was shocked to hear what happened.

He hugs you and said, “My dongsaeng, please stay strong. I will be here for you. You can come home anytime you want. I love you Arasso?”. You nodded.

“Kamsahamnida oppa. Saranghae!” You said and hug your oppa.

“Now go to sleep. I am sure you are tired.”Your brother said. He kisses you on the forehead. You felt happy because you are back with your brother and away from all the problems back in the dorm. You felt freedom.