Chapter 15: Everyone knows

This Love will change

Author’s point of view:

The next day Block B and Revolution had to go back to Seoul. You decided to follow them since you have nothing much to do in Japan. It felt awkward since what has happened yesterday. You just stay quiet on your way back and didn’t talk much to the others. Everyone acted as if nothing happened. Once all of you landed at Seoul, fans greeted you. HyoJin, Jinhye, JiYeon, Tiffany, Dabin and you were the first one to come out of the arrival hall gate.

“HyeRin Unnie! P.O oppa! I hope you both last long and Hwaiting!” One of the girls shouted. That made you sad. You wished fans know what has happened between you and P.O. Dabin who was beside you pat your shoulder, telling you to cheer up. Then Block B and Minji came out of the arrival hall gate. Minji was with P.O. They were holding hands. Fans started to feel shock seeing both of them together. Minji kept waving to the fan and signing autograph. Block B left P.O and Minji behind as they do not want to wait for Minji who was busy giving fan service. All of you went into the company bus.

“PD appa said we need to go for a dance practice now.” Zico said.

“But we just came back here!” HyoJin said. Everyone gave an irritated face.

You didn’t bother to listen to what Zico was saying. You were busy checking mentions from fans. You received a lot of mentions from your fans.

*The following are just made up account twitter name! I seriously made them you! Sorry if it really does exist! *90˚ bow* Sorry if it hurts you or affects you! Tell me if it does :( *

@Hyeriniiee ↓

@HyeRin_Lee Omo! What has happened? Why are you not with P.O? Why is Minji with P.O?

@Hye2121↓

@HyeRin_Lee Unnie, you have to smile. Don’t be sad! We understand you. Cheer up!

@Pyo_Ji_hoon↓

@HyeRin_Lee Noona! What has happened between you and P.O? :(

You didn’t read much of the mentions and you also didn’t bother to reply them because you don’t know how to explain to the fans. You just kept quiet for the rest of the journey to Brand New Stardom. Once you reach Brand New Stardom, Cho PD greeted all of you.

“HyeRin, my precious daughter! I miss you so much. So how was you holiday in Japan?” Cho PD said and hugs you.

“It was okay” You said and gave a force smile. How you wished Cho PD too understands what has happened there.

“What’s with the sad face? Where is P.O and Minji?” Cho PD noticed your sad face.

“P.O and Minji went to get lunch for us.” Kyung said.

“That is nice of them. HyeRin, why didn’t you follow?” Cho PD asked. You suddenly cry and hug CHO PD.

“Why are you crying? Tell me what has happened.” Cho PD said while your hair.

“HyeRin and P.O broke up because of Minji” Kyung said.

“Omo! What happened? How can that happen?” Cho PD said with a shocked face.

“I saw them kissing. Right in front of me.” You said and the Revolution girls hug you.

“Maybe, it was an understanding?” Cho PD said, trying to being optimistic.

“No, it wasn’t. P.O even told us that there is something special with Minji that made him like her” Taeil said.

“It’s okay HyeRin, there will always be someone better for you” what Cho PD said was like the exact thing that Tiffany told you.

“Appa, I will also not e staying at Block B’s dorm. I will stay with my brother” You said and that shocked everyone.

“Arasso, I understand.” Cho Pd said and smile.

“Now, I need to talk to P.O and Minji. We need to tell the fans that they are in a relationship so that they will not be any unnecessary rumours between fans” Cho PD said and everyone nodded. P.O and Minji came back to the dance studio. Everyone was staring at them.

“Why are you staring at us? We bought food!” Minji said and smile.

“P.O, Minji, come to my office now.” Cho Pd said with a serious voice. P.O and Minji made their way to Cho PD’s office.

----------------

“So I heard from the others that both of you are in a relationship?” Cho PD asks. P.O and Minji nodded.

“I know I have hurt HyeRin but I think this is the best for us. I don’t feel the love anymore between me and her. That love between us just fade. I believe Minji is the right girl for me. I am sorry appa” P.O said bows.

“I understand what you feel. HyeRin has also accepted the fact both of you is together. Now the problem is, its the fans. We need to have a press conference soon about your relationship.” Cho PD said. P.O and Minji bowed and thank Cho PD.