Chapter 2: I finally get a job!

This Love will change

Author's point of view:

Outfit for the day

You woke up and wore a dress. You took a long time bathing. You took your time. You then went down to the kitchen since you smelled something nice. You are amazed because your brother made breakfast. “Good morning oppa! Smells great!” you said while checking everything that you have to make sure you don’t leave anything. “Good morning my princess! Here have some pancakes” your brother serve you some pancakes and you ate it. “What time are you supposed to be at the Brand New Stardom(BNS) building”Your brother asked. “At 10 am” you replied while eating your breakfast quickly. They you look at your watch. “Omo! 30 more minutes! I better go now! There may be heavy traffic! Goodbye oppa! Thanks for the breakfast” You said and hug your brother. “Good luck! Saranghae!” You brother said and waved goodbye.

This is it. The day you have been waiting for arrive. Finally, you will get yourself a job. There you were standing in front of Brand New Stardom (BNS) building. You were catching your breath because you were late that morning. You hurriedly make your way inside the building. Suddenly as you were walking, you bumped into someone. You didn’t really notice who you bump into. You just bowed and walk away.

Finally, you reach the room and saw the President of BNS, Cho PD. “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee HyeRin imnida.Mianhae sajangnim because I am late,” you greeted him and bowed. You felt guilty because it is the first day of work and you are late. “Its okay, Hyerin. Since it is your first day being here in BNS, do you mind giving an introduction about yourself?” Cho PD asked and you thought of what you can do.

Well, I am 19 years old. I am currently living with my parents and an older brother. I graduated from School of Fashion in Daegu High School. I want to get a job because I want to be independent and I want to show my talent in fashion. So, if I get a job in fashion manager that would be great”. Cho PD analyse you for a while. You feel anxious to know to result. “I accept you as fashion managers since Block B need one. Do your parents mind you staying with Block B?”You were shocked to the fact that you were accepted but at the same time, you were shock that you have to stay with Block B, who you do not know who. You were not that updated with new Korean stars. “I think my parents would not mind me living in the same house as them but do I have to share a room or something?” Cho PD laughed “Of course not! You are needed most of the time so it is more convenient for you to stay with Block B. You will somehow be part of Block B.” Cho PD explained and you felt relieved but the fact that you have to live with Block B was still bothering you. You just stayed positively and smiled. “So when I can start work?” You were excited to know who Block B is. “Tomorrow. I will tell what you will be doing, show you around the building and of course, introduce Block B to you tomorrow. You will only move in to Block B’s dorm the day after tomorrow.” You thanked Cho PD and made your way out of his office.

You were smiling brightly. You still cannot believe that you got yourself a job! You went into the building lift. You met a guy. He was busy looking at his mobile phone and his head shot up when he saw you. He greeted you." Annyeonghaseyo.I have not seen you here before. Who are you?” you smiled and replied him cheerfully. “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee HyeRin imnida! I am new here. I just got myself a job as Block B’s fashion manager”. The guy smiled “oh! Well I believe I am the first Block B member to introduce myself to you. I am Pyo Jihoon.You can call me P.O”. Just then the lift reached the lobby of the building. ”Nice to meet you P.O-sshii.” You bowed. “Don’t be too formal. We will be friends right? So just call me P.O” He smiled and you felt like your heart was thumping fast. “Okay, P.O. Hope to see you soon. I have to go home now.” You waved goodbye.

P.O’s point of view

You greeted her."Anneonghasaeyo. I have not seen you here before. Who are you?” she smiled and replied me cheerfully. At that point of time, her smile was one in a million! So perfect. My heart is beating fast! I have never felt like this before! “Annyeonghasaeyo, Lee HyeRin imnida! I am new here. I just got myself a job as Block B’s fashion manager”. Lee HyeRin? What a beautiful name just like the person herself. Block B’s fashion manager? Does that mean she is going to live with us? I am so excited! I need to know more about her!

@HyeRin_Lee↓

I GOT MYSELF A JOB AS BLOCK B’S FASHION MANAGER! WOHOO! DAEBAK! But who is Block B? Sorry >_< but I don’t know them! Anyway will meet them tomorrow and bad news have to live with them! All because of the job! But it’s okay! I can be a FASHION MANAGER! MY DREAM JOB! (^-^)V

@Zico92 (3 minutes ago) ↓

Some people are rude! Don’t they know how to apologize? That person just clash into me and didn’t even apologize! (∏_∏)

@PyoJihoon (2 minutes ago) ↓

I Thought I just saw an angel

@PyoJihoon (2 minutes ago) ↓

@Zico92 who is it hyung?

@Zico92 (1 minute ago) ↓

@PyoJihoon just someone who I met. By the way are you in heaven? How can you met an angel? Are you looking at pretty ladies again? Kekeke ^-^

@PyoJihoon (30 seconds ago) ↓

@Zico92 Aniyo! Just someone who I saw too! Never mind! See you later!


사장님 [Sajangnim= president (in company)]

오빠 [Oppa=A respectful Korean term used by females to call older males such as older male friends or older brothers]

 

 

안녕하세요 [Annyeonghaseyo=Its the formal greeting of "hello"]

 

입니다 [Imnida=an ending word that you put at the end to complete some sentences. usually "i am ___" it's also the formal way of talking- you wouldnt use imnida with your friends]

씨 [sshii-It's the standard formal suffix at the end of a name or title to make it more polite among adults of similar status]

미안해 [minahae= it is an informal way of saying sorry]

사랑해[saranghae=I love you]

오모 [omo=an expression to show you are shock/excited.It is like a way of saying oh my gosh]

대박 [daebak=Well all it means is a "big/huge win" or "great success"]

형 [hyung=A respectful Korean term used by males to call older males such as older male friends or older brothers

ㅋㅋㅋ[kekeke=indicate a cackling type of laughter.It is like a way of saying hahaha

아니요 [aniyo=no]


First chapter! learnt some korean words? Anything about this chapter? Comment! Subscribe! Continue reading! :D 

sometimes I update late because of the AsianFanfic side having problems :(