Chapter 14:The truth

This Love will change

Author’s point of view:

It has been almost two weeks since you were in Japan. No news about P.O. Suddenly, you receive a text message from Dabin.

From: Dabin

To: HyeRin

Unnie! Great news! Block b and Revolution will be having a fan meet in Japan in two days ^^ I miss you and so does the others!

-------------

From: HyeRin

To: Dabin

Really? I can’t wait to see all of you too ^^ But please we need to meet without P.O and Minji around :( Or not our plan will fail.

-------------

From: Dabin

To: HyeRin

Arasso! We will try our best not to spoil the plan. Looking forward to meet you ^^

--------------

From: HyeRin

To: Dabin

Me too! ^^ Okay see you soon

You were really excited to meet up with them soon but at the same time, you felt it was pointless as P.O still doesn’t ask where you were.

The next two days pass by. Block B and Revolution is in Japan for their fan meet. That night after their fan meet, HyoJin called you.

“Unnie! Come to hotel now and have pizza! P.O and Minji just left. They went to eat ice-cream since Minji wanted so” HyoJin said in an irritated voice when she mentions Minji.

“Arasso, I will be there. Do you need me to bring anything?” You ask.

“Oh yes! Please get us some cola drinks” HyoJin said and thanked you. You got ready and went to a nearby shop to get the drink. You made your way to the hotel which was quite near to your house. You took the elevator up to floor which Block B and Revolution was at. As you stepped out of the elevator, you saw P.O and Minji. You drop your things on the floor and you drop on your knees. Your legs were too weak as you were really shocked.

P.O was kissing Minji passionately. You were really shocked at what you have seen. You did not expect this too happened. P.O and Minji stopped what they were doing at they were shocked to see you there. P.O then ran to you.

“I HATE YOU PYO JIHOON!” You shouted that continuously and hit P.O. Block B and Revolution heard the commotion and went of their rooms.

“Omo! What happened?” Dabin asked seeing a few bottles of drinks around. You were crying non-stop.

“HyeRin, I can explain I am sorry”. P.O said as he tried to hug you.

“THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN. I SAW WITH RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME THAT YOU KISSED MINJI PASSIONATELY! YOU OBVIOUSLY DON’T CARE ABOUT ME! ALL YOU CARE IS MINJI. I HATE YOU. HAVE YOU EVER BOTHERED ME WHEN I WAS AWAY? YOU ARE ALWAYS ON MINJI’S SIDE! FROM NOW ON, WE WILL BREAK UP.” You shouted and tried to hit Minji but P.O was blocking your way. Zico and Tiffany was keeping you calm and pulled you back. Everyone was shocked at what you just said.

“HyeRin, come let’s take you somewhere else.” Zico and Tiffany brought you away while the others talk to P.O and Minji. On P.O and Minji’s side.

“Okay P.O. Explain what happened.” Kyung asked. Things were serious. Everyone was having a serious expression.

“I don’t know. I just did it” P.O said.

“You don’t care about HyeRin anymore don’t you?” U-Kwon ask and folded his arms.

“I do care about her but, it’s just that...”P.O said and paused to think what he is going to say.

“You don’t have feelings for her anymore right?” B-Bomb said and P.O looks down, keeping quiet. The atmosphere at the place was as if it was at a police station.

“Now, Minji. Were you trying to seduce P.O or what? You know he has HyeRin right?”HyoJin asks.

“Minji is not at fault! I am! But I feel better with Minji around me. I feel different” P.O said.

“Yeah, maknae causing all the troubles” Taeil said.

“Guess what P.O; you are free to date anyone you like. You have just made a girl heartbroken” Jaehyo said.

“Its not that I want to break her heart but it’s just that my feelings changes. I feel sorry for HyeRin but I think Minji and I are fated to be together” P.O said and holds Minji’s hand.

“You are still in Block B and Minji we are still keeping you in Revolution. You both can do whatever you want. It’s just that we are disappointed in you” Kyung said and everyone when to their respective rooms. From that day, was the day that everyone knows that P.O and Minji are couples.

On HyeRin’s side (Your side)

You continued crying and crying. You were crying on Tiffany’s shoulder. Tiffany hugs you and Zico was there, dumbfounded. When it comes to comforting girls who are heartbroken, he doesn’t know what to do.

“Now HyeRin, cry it all out. Don’t keep any sad feelings inside you.” Tiffany said and stokes your back.

“Hyerin, believe me that there will someone better that P.O. You are fated to be with someone better than him. You have to believe in that” Tiffany said. You stop crying and look up at Tiffany, showing interest in her stories.

“I used to have a boyfriend who cheated on me too but he was worst. He never ever loves me. I found that he loves me because of money. One day, I saw him with another girl. But look at me now, I left him and now waiting for a better person in my life” Tiffany said.

“You didn’t make that story up did you?” Zico asked, curious. You were irritated at his silly question.

“This is a true story of my life. Believe me Hyerin, you will find someone better than P.O. You just have to believe in yourself. Start a new life.” Tiffany said and those words encourage you.

You smile and said, “Thank you Tiffany and Zico for helping me. I feel much better”. You said and smile.

“I miss that smile! You should smile more Arasso?" Zico said and gave you a hug.

“It’s getting late now. Zico, you should send HyeRin home” Tiffany told Zico.

“How about you?” you asks then an idea comes to your mind.

“Zico, call B-Bomb to take Tiffany back to the hotel.” Zico did as told. B-Bomb brought Tiffany back to the hotel and Zico brought you home. Zico and you reach at the door of your house.

“Thank you for sending me home.” You said and Zico bowed. You mad your way in to your house.

How I wish I can protect her. Seeing her heartbroken just makes me sad.” Zico thought. “Goodnight HyeRin. I love you” Zico said to himself.